Goddess In Distress

Autorstwa Writy_Jenni

Aphmau finally managed to open the portal to the Irene dimension...releashing Zane. Taking advantage, Zane ab... Więcej

Chapter 1:Passage way in the books
Chapter 2:Tunnel of Ansewers
Chapter 3: Irene Story
Chapter 4: joy in the fog
Chapter 5: Garroth's escape
Chapter 6: Reach for her
Chapter 7: sticks and stones.
Chapter 8: Helpless
Chapter 10: Hope beyond the waterfall
Chapter 11: Ears and tails
Chapter 12: Saviors
Sorry

Chapter 9: Aphmau's SOS

58 1 0
Autorstwa Writy_Jenni

Laurence sat by the lake next to Vlad. Vlad took Laurance to the lake in shadow knight form to heal. As Laurence sat by the lake he found enough sanity to make a plan. He knew Zane was dangerous. If they made one wrong move, Zane would threatened Aphmau's life.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! LAURENCE!!!!!!!!"
Laurence's face turned pale, he knew that scream...Aphmau's scream. Zane was torturing her, he was hurting her. Laurence's mind was filling with anger. He stood up and charged in the forest. He heard Vlad calling after him to come back, he didn't listen. The only thing that rested in his mind...is saving aphmau.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
453K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.