Friendzoned Joe Sugg

Oleh love4joesugg

When 24 year old Emma meets Joe Sugg for the first time through her youtuber cousin Alfie Deyes, she almost i... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - Visiting Alfie
Chapter 2 - Words hurt
Chapter 3 - him
Chapter 4 - Partying
Chapter 5 - Secrets ?
Chapter 6 - Home Not So Sweet Home
Chapter 7 - Finding out
Chapter 8 - Flirting With Marcus
Chapter 9- Marcus or Joe ?
Chapter 10 - Doing it with joe sugg !
Chapter 11 - Where do we go from here ?
Chapter 12 - Too drunk too remember
Chapter 13- Are we official?
Chapter 14 - it is either me or HER
Chapter 15 - Who is she?
Chapter 16- forgiveness
Chapter 17 - secrets with Casp
Chapter 18- The Caspar kiss
Chapter 19- the promise
Chapter 21- the youtuber party
Chapter 22- Drunk sex
Chapter 23- abusive ex
Chapter 24- Stutterinng mess
Chapter 25- Return of Freddie and telling Joe
Chapter 26 - pregnancy test
Chapter 27- Taking advantage of me
Chapter 28- I love you
Chapter 29- doctors oppointment
Chapter 30- making things better
Extra chapter
Chapter 31- I think I need a night out
Chapter 32- night out with Niomi
Chapter 33- Hospital
Chapter 34-awakening
Chapter 35- i might have lung cancer!?
Chapter 36- having sex in a hospital bed
Chapter 37- test results
Chapter 38- collapsing
Chapter 39- what if
Chapter 40- abortion
Chapter 41- 15 bottles of vodka
Chapter 42- Caspar finds me
Chapter 43- not waking up
Chapter 44- Zoe has feelings for Caspar?
Chapter 45- not enough energy to speak
Chapter 46 - getting released
Chapter 47- marriage?? Last chapter

Chapter 20 - telling Alfie

771 16 0
Oleh love4joesugg

I yell to Joe whose in the shower "babe I am going to back to my place to get changed meet me in 40 minutes !"  Once I am home , I slip into a slim fit dress that fits me tightly, I grab some pink heels , put on bits of jewellery and sling my white Chanel handbag over my shoulder. (Pic above !) I do my makeup with a pinky lip and a smokey eye with a large Flick of eye liner .
A couple of minutes later, I hear A knock at the door and shout "it is open babe!"
Joe opens the door and takes a seat on the coach when I walk over to him and place my hands in front of his eyes and trail kisses all the way down his neck to which he moves my hands and pulls me in for a deep make out session. To which I pull away and say "Come on Joe we are going to be late ..." Then he replied with an ok and kissed me one last time before getting up and his jaw drops . "Do I look alright ?" I ask .
"Perfect." He replies with a smirk planted in his face .
*******
The car ride was an awkward silence with a thousand thoughts whirling round my head uncontrollably all of them about Caspar and what happened. Once we got to the Zalfie household , I knocked on the door and Zoe ran up and hugged Joe then me; however, we were quite late so we didn't go inside instead Alfie came to the door and we all got in different cars but I told Alfie I really needed to talk to him so Joe and Zoe went in Joe's car and me and Alfie went in Alfie's car .
"Alfie I need to tell you something very important ..." I say whispering the last bit.
"What is it lil one ?" He asks curiously.
"Me and Joe are dating ," I say scared of the response.
"Ok" he whispers back .
For the rest of the journey he ignores me and grunts if I do say anything . Once we arrive I am glad to get out of the car and Zoe hugs Joe obviously he has told her and she has had the opposite reaction.
Hand in hand Joe and I walk in too the hall and I try and put Alfie to the back of my head but it doesn't work so when Joe asks what I want I say " a vodka and gin please baby ,"
Joe walks off when all of a sudden Marcus and Zoe walk up too me and Niomi yanks my arm to pull me aside "YOU AND JOOEEEEE!!!!!" She squeals in my ear while Marcus says "do you know how pissed Alfie is at Joe !"
A/N - i hope you enjoyed chapter 20 ! I have split this chapter into two so the next part will be coming tomorrow , so that will be where all the good stuff happens. Comment vote and follow if you like xx
L-xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

139K 4.4K 93
Growing up with Caspar as your close living cousin is...amazing. He looks after you. He comforts you. He is there when no one else is. ...
20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
Amazed Oleh Hølly

Fiksi Penggemar

13K 514 43
Eva doesn't expect anyone to find her little YouTube channel. Let alone the one and only Zoe Sugg... ...And then she meets Joe... Lillie expects that...
47.9K 988 22
Moving out for the first time, and being independent from your parents after years of being dependant on them was never going to be easy, that was fo...