Cross My Heart // Harry Styles

By needmoreharry

Gwen was trapped working in a restaurant kitchen by day, and made to be another type of "worker" at night, bu... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

7

2.2K 41 0
By needmoreharry

GWEN'S POV:

The day went s l o w.

Slower than most days, because tonight, I had something different to look forward to. Well, having ANYTHING to look forward to was a new concept for me in itself, actually.

I had Harry possibly coming back tonight. I didn't know if he was able to select me for tonight or not. I wouldn't know until he walked into the s.ex room tonight, or someone else walked in. But the suspense was killing me. I wanted it to be him soooo badly, it was making my stomach jump around all day. I could barely even eat. Today's lunch was dog food, as it is a few times a week. We mostly eat leftovers from the restaurant. Meaning any food that is scraped off of customer's plates goes into a bin in the fridge. And we all get plates of that. There's usually enough. Kids' scraps are the best, because lots of times, they barely touch their food, so just one kid wasting his or her food, could feed two of us that day.

Also, we get any of the food that we can't use for customers any longer. Strawberries that have gone bad. Fruit that's started to rot. Meat that's starting to get brown in the fridge. (Don't worry, we cook it up quick before we eat it. The boss wants us alive. Not puking and having diarrhea all over the clients.) When there's not enough leftovers, as sometimes happens, dry dog food is poured from the dog food bag into the bin, and mixed up for us to have enough food to go around. That way we all get some real food, and some dog food as filler. I'll never ever get used to the dog food taste. It's disgusting. Just absolutely disgusting. Every day is suspense as to whether we'll get real food scraps, or dog food for a meal. We get three small meals a day, and that's it. But we have unlimited water. Yay for that, at least.

One girl must have had a health problem a few years ago, because she kept fainting from not eating enough times a day, so they took her away. I wonder if she's alive or not....

So yes, we're always hungry. And we're all too skinny. And it's uncomfortable to feel like this. We have no energy. We drag ourselves constantly. And yes, there have been girls who have died here. I guess their bodies couldn't take the malnutrition or the constant work and hardly any sleep. A few woke up dead in the morning, and few died while working in the kitchen. One died at night, under a client.

We're all so devastated when that happens, but we're not allowed to cry on work time.

We have our own mourning methods, though. The first chance we get, usually during sleep time, we'll all huddle together after Gus and the boss leave for the night, and we put our arms around each other in a circle, and we whisper whatever prayers we remember, or whatever nice words we can say about the girl who died. And we all cry a little bit, but not too much. All you can hear that night as we climb into our cots for our 5 hours, is sniffles and held back sobs, which in turn makes you sob more....then we wouldn't get enough sleep, and that would be even more unhealthy, and maybe one of us would be next to die.......

There hasn't been a death in about 2 years now. It's been "nice".

At 12am, I sat anxiously in my s.ex room, in my lingerie and the sheet pulled up across me.

Please, please please be him. Please be Harry again. I was almost hyperventilating, not knowing who to expect.

And then.....someone finally walked in. I looked up right away, eyes full of hope....

It wasn't Harry.

It was the strangler.

Good God, please no.

My entire soul died a sudden death right there, as the strangler walked over to me on the bed, as Gus closed the door and locked it.

I couldn't move. I couldn't think. I couldn't function.

I'd have to go from Harry the gentle, to the strangler. Life was just more and more unfair every day, it seemed sometimes.

HARRY'S POV:

DAMMIT!!!! I can't believe someone booked her before me. Someone actually knows her, likes her s.ex, and goes out of their way to pick her from the book. That thought disgusted me to the point of feeling sick to my stomach. How could that man do this to these poor girls? It was just totally unfair.

I felt bad knowing how I'd led my life in bliss, knowing that bad things happen all the time, but still going about my days, with total freedom and being able to live my life how I wanted, while these girls, and I'm sure thousands of other girls around the world are in the same sort of situation....lived their lives being controlled, being abused, and mole.sted daily. It truly sickened me. I had to get her out of there soon. I had to get them ALL out.

The thought that tonight she would have s.ex with some strange guy, or perhaps one of the regulars she described to me, made my jaw hurt from clenching in anger. My fists were balled up. My entire body was stiff and stressed. Poor Gwen. And all the girls there.

At least I got the rest of the night tonight. The other person only booked her for an hour.

I wanted nothing more than for her to never have to be f0rced to have s.ex with another man for the rest of her life, starting now.

But I had to take my time and research and dig stuff up and learn the routine of the boss, and any one else who I needed to know about. I had to do this right, or Gwen, as well as all the other girls, would die. And it would be my fault. Although, Gwen made it clear to me during our talk last night, that death would be a permanent vacation for her, and she welcomes it with open arms.

I don't blame her.

But I didn't want her to die.

I wanted her to be able to spend the rest of her life as a free woman. To be able to live where she wanted, and make her life however she wanted.

The way she talked, it sounded like she'd never trust a man again. I don't even think she likes men at all, now. She'd most likely be a les.bian if she was set free. So if that's what she wants, I hope she gets the chance to find the love of a wonderful, caring woman, who will hug her daily, and hold her and give her all the love she's never had before.

If I can just get her OUT of there......

My day went really slow, waiting to see her tonight.

Mike was there waiting for me when I got there. "The boss".

The one who had taken Gwen's virginity like it was a piece of gum he wanted out of her purse.

I had to shake off the thoughts of Gwen's memories as she told them to me. They were making me want to take a cinder block to Mike's head, right there and then.

Hmmmmm......not a bad idea, actually.............

Mike led me to the cellar, and Gus was there to greet me at the bottom of the stairs. I followed him to Gwen's room after Mike said "Brownie. Six" to Gus.

I knew exactly what he meant. I had paid for "Brownie, which is what they called her, being brunette, and I was leaving at 6am. How clever of them. Not.

GWEN'S POV:

The strangler must have been really horny tonight, because he got right to it.

He came over, stood on the side of the bed, looking down at me with evil in his eyes and an evil smirk on his face. His arm instantly came out towards my neck and grabbed hold. He lifted me up by my neck (gently enough to not get kicked out and disobey the rules, but hard enough to make it exciting for him.) and ripped off my lingerie. There went another pair for the trash. And there would be another strap burn on my back, from them being pulled and ripped off, instead of unhooked.

I flinched in pain and cried out once. I was allowed to show pain for this man, because he liked it. He wanted the girls he fvcked to hurt. It turned him on.

Silent tears started falling from my eyes tonight. Usually they didn't, and I could control them, but having met Harry....I couldn't hold it together tonight.

The strangler didn't notice them anyway. He was too busy undressing with one hand, as he held my neck with the other, as if he let go of me, I'd get away.

I swore one of these times, he was going to get too caught up in his freak fet.ish, and actually kill one of us by mistake. Or maybe not by mistake. And then he'd have s.ex with our dead body. We absolutely knew this. We knew him and his freakish ways. He was probably a serial killer that hadn't gotten caught yet. A man sent straight from hell, I tell you.

When he kicked his clothes into a pile at his feet, he looked up at me to take in the sight of the innocent girl (me) that he was going to take advantage of tonight. He always did that. He always took a good look at us, up and down before getting to it.

When he looked up from my body and noticed my face flooded with tears, he gave a double take and just stood there, staring into my blurry eyes. He looked shocked. Or something. I couldn't read him. But I was really scared. Please, don't kill me....I want to be hugged one more time by Harry. Just one more time, I thought to myself.

It seemed like forever that he simply stared into my eyes as more tears poured out, while still holding my neck with one hand, and one hand on his hard member.

What the hell was he thinking?

He suddenly blinked, and shook his head, and seemed to snap out of whatever thoughts he was having, and he pushed me downwards to the bed, by my neck. I guess he didn't have any pity for me after all. He didn't have any feelings towards me, a lost, used girl, breaking down in front of him from a life of pros.ti.tution and work and abuse. He didn't care one single speck.

How could he be so different from Harry? I didn't know.

He handed me a condom, and had me put it on him, so he didn't have to let go of my neck or his own di.ck. And within seconds, he had spread my legs, and thrust into me in one quick push, and started his cho.king/s.ex routine....

He rolled off of me, and told me to stand up above him as he laid on the bed on his back. He took off the condom, and tossed it into the trash bowl, and got ready for round two.

I had gotten more control of my tears now, I guess because all my brain power was spent on knowing when to blink to stop him from cho.king me. I didn't even try to let the cho.king go on too long in hopes that I might die, tonight. I had a small reason to live, at least for now. I had Harry, who hopefully hadn't forgotten about me, and hopefully would be here later.

I stood there, waiting for his next demand. When he was ready, he told me what to do, and I did what he said.....

Part of his freakish routine would make me gag, which was sort of like cho.king, so he liked that too, and he end up making me gag until I puked. I'd lunge for the bowl and my last tiny meal would come up. As it did tonight. 

My eyes would be filled with tears just from the ordeal, and I'd hang over the bowl, face a mess, vomit burning my throat and mouth, panting and trying to regain normal breathing.

Meanwhile, he'd lay on the bed, now that he was done, just watching me, seeming content with his self, and looking relieved and satisfied. My God, I hate him.

When I finally recovered, he'd stare at the ceiling and rest for a few minutes, while I laid as far across the bed from him as I could, praying for time to go faster.

Then Gus would open the door, and the strangler would quietly get dressed, and walk out, never even looking back.

If Gus came back and told me to get a quick rinse off shower if needed and brush my teeth, I knew there was another client coming. If not, I'd eventually fall asleep, having the rest of the night off.

Tonight, Gus came back and told me to shower and brush my teeth.

FVCK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 299 21
Louis Tomlinson: 24 been in a mental asylum from when he was 18 when his parents found him on the floor off the bathroom with his wrist slit. His...
1.6K 39 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
8.4K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
470K 18.3K 21
"No one knows?" "Nope." "No strings attached?" "Nope." "Fine." --- Louis Tomlinson has been battling depression ever since his dad commit suicide. He...