HuniePop: Professional Womani...

By LoveSexDreams

Sometimes, being a virgin is just too much baggage to carry around. Some people are fine with just being virg... More

Chapter One - Fairy Training
Chapter Two - Coming Hard
Chapter Three - More The Merrier
Wednesday 10-School and Babies
Thursday 11-Friday 12-Private Lessons (Lemon)
Saturday 13-New Girls
1K
Monday 15-The Aftermath
Tuesday 16-We rocked my bed you know we did
Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (Sneak peek)
Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (PART 1)
Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (PART 2)
Wednesday 17- I love you, Master. (Lemon.)
Thursday 18- Local Big Man
Professional Womanizer Remake
Chapter Three Is Out!
Chapter Four Is Out!

Chapter Four - A Not-So-Long Break

1.8K 39 20
By LoveSexDreams

"I'm a Demi-God?" Johnny questioned. "Mhm. One of the first in... a long ass time." Kyu said.

"What does that mean?" He asked. "That means that your dad is a god... and your mom is not a god," Kyu explained.

"Huh..." "That's cool." Johnny expressed, sounding a little surprised. "I never would've thought my dad was some god."

After such a brief comment, Johnny got up from the sofa and opened the door to his room, leaving Kyu to have a brief moment of surprise at such a calm reaction. "You don't have any questions?" Kyu asked, raising herself from the couch. "Uh...." He thought.

"How is he?" Johnny asked. "Like I said... my mom never said anything bad about him..." He mentioned. "But has he changed?"

Johnny stepped out of his room and looked at the love fairy with an expression that showed he wanted to know something about his father, even if it was just a bit of information.

"Honestly, dude, he's chill," Kyu told him. "He's been friends with my boss since... pretty much forever. He was an ass not so long ago, but he's gotten better."

"And it's kinda scary how similar you look... but you also look more like your mom," Kyu said. "You know my mom?" He asked. "Well, I know about her. Haven't I made it clear that I know a lot about you?" She reminded.

"Now, I don't wanna spill too much of the tea without hearing from my boss... again. But yes, you are a Demi-God. You are the son of a god and his lover, Monica De La Rosa..." "But... you are also my client that I have to take care of."

"And instead of being a cute little exposition dump, we're gonna continue what we've been trying to do all day..." "Which is getting you a pair of boobs to touch."

The boy looked down with a face covered in worry; his mind racing with questions that he wanted to know the answer to, but didn't want to bother Kyu too much with. Who exactly was his father? What was his mom hiding from him all this time? Does his father know about him? What do boobs actually feel like?

"Well... you did finally tell me what the secret was," Johnny said. "And I promised I'd stop whining..." "So yeah, let's go touch some boobs."

"That's what I like to hear!" Kyu exclaimed. "Sugardust and De La Rosa back again!" She added. "I still can't believe that's your last name..." Johnny laughed. "Oh come on, Johnny, give me a break..." She said.

"So, who was your favorite girl we met today? Huh?" Kyu asked. "Maybe that Mexican chick with the big tatas? Or maybe the bitchy redhead with no tatas?" "Your old friend thought you were pretty hot too, so maybe her?"

"You know about Lola?" Johnny asked. "Duh! I'm your love fairy; I gotta know about every girl you meet." Kyu said.

"Well... I don't know. They all seemed nice." Johnny mentioned, walking back into his room as Kyu followed close behind. "Would it be unfair to say all of them?" He asked. "Mmm... yeah!" She said after giving it some thought.

"Fuck..." He laughed. "Well... my dick is telling me Jessie." "But... Tiffany was so cool." He added. "Ahh, stuck between the sweet daughter and her hot mom?" Kyu asked. I wouldn't mind that." She giggled.

"Yeah... I don't think I ever met a girl that was that nice." Johnny mentioned. "Don't go falling in love, Romeo. You got eight girls, one dick, and a whole lot of single and ready-to-mingle energy." Kyu told him as she laid back on his bed. "Yeah, yeah, I know. But I ain't never met a girl like that." He said.

The two sat in silence, taking a moment to relax. Johnny could enjoy the comfort of finally returning to his apartment, while Kyu could congratulate herself on a job well done.

"Soooo... can I go to bed?" Johnny asked, crossing his arms. "After such a hard day? Hmmm..." "Knock yourself out!" Kyu told him. "Finally." He exclaimed, taking a sigh of relief.

Johnny started tossing whatever he had in his pockets onto his bed, including his phone, wallet, a stick of gum, and ChapStick.

"Chapstick and gum? That's good thinking, Johnny," Kyu said. "Right?" Johnny asked, smirking.

"I'm gonna go shower..." Johnny told the love fairy, taking off his shirt. "If anyone calls, can you let me know?" "Yeah, I got you," Kyu responded, giving him a thumbs up. "Thanks." He said.

He walked off into his bathroom to take off the rest of his clothes, leaving Kyu in a boring and, as mentioned before, relatively quiet room, which was how it usually was. But Kyu knew there had to be "something good" the boy was hiding from visitors... if he ever got any visitors.

"What do you got in here, Johnny?" Kyu asked herself as she started to search his bed. She lifted the blankets, moved the pillows, and ran her hand over the sheets, but hadn't found whatever she was looking for. "Hmmmm..." Kyu hummed.

"Ah! I know!" Kyu claimed. The love fairy then lifted up the mattress, with a slight struggle, checking to see whatever she could find on the underside. "Haha, jackpot!" Kyu declared, looking down at her "jackpot." Amongst the items Johnny had hidden under his bed, such as old shoeboxes and some cardboard boxes, there lay a stack of porn magazines.

"What happened?" Johnny asked from the bathroom, hearing Kyu. "Nothin'! Just... browsing QuickiePic." Kyu shouted to Johnny. "Oh, okay," Johnny said.

Kyu grabbed the stack of dirty magazines with a look of pure glee, ready to flip through each page to see what exactly Johnny was collecting. "Let's see what you got for your mama..." Kyu whispered to herself.

"MILF Monthly..." "Cream Queens..." "Squirt Squirt Squirt?!" Kyu read off. "Oooh man! These are brand new!"

The love fairy laid back on the bed and flipped the first page of "MILF Monthly" to enjoy what was advertised while her client continued his shower. "This is so crazy..." Kyu told herself, ogling at each woman she saw in the magazine. "Look at all this milk."

Each woman was better than the last, and the variety was a sight for Kyu: large breasts and small breasts, White Women to Middle Eastern Women, skinny to chubby, and whatever else could be described without sounding too creepy; it was everything girls like Kyu could ask for.

As she continued to look at each woman, she smirked and flipped onto a page that seemed to be the main article of the magazine.

In big, bold letters, read the headline, "Misty Katz, is the industry's former flame showing her age?"

"Misty Katz...?" Kyu questioned quietly.

Kyu kept reading the article. "For the past eighteen years, Misty Katz has provided the Adult Film Industry with some of the most amazing videos. "The Oral Queen" has won awards several times in the past, including her hit video, "Cougars On The Prowl," with co-star Brandi Lux."

"Hmmm..." Kyu hummed, continuing her reading.

"But has the porn star hit her limit? Fans and critics have started to notice a "loss of energy" from Misty in most of her recent videos." The article continued. "Her recent photoshoot, though liked by some fans, is a clear step down from her previous year's work."

Kyu looked at the image mentioned in the article and saw a face that was recognizable for several different reasons. Kyu had a feeling she knew the name Misty Katz but couldn't remember who she linked to. But seeing the image, she remembered a familiar face from earlier.

"Whoa..." Kyu spoke.

"The MILF is Misty Katz?" Kyu asked herself, her mouth agape.

After such a realization, Johnny's phone started to ring right under Kyu's leg, alerting her as she was caught up in her moment of indulgence. "Oh shit...!" Kyu exclaimed, reaching down to grab Johnny's phone to see who it was. "Well, whaddya know..." She said.

"Johnny, your phone's ringing!" She shouted.

"Who is it?" Johnny shouted back from the shower.

"That schoolgirl, Tiffany!" She shouted back.

Almost instantly, the shower was turned off after Kyu shouted that. Kyu could hear Johnny as he quickly got out of the shower and onto the bathroom floor, and then the struggling sounds of Johnny attempting to pull the towel off the hook of the door. "I'm coming!" He shouted.

He opened the door and sprang over to his bed, like there was some big ass hurdle, and landed directly onto the bed and unintendedly threw Kyu straight off. "Damn, dude!" Kyu shouted, flying right off.

In nothing but a towel covering his dick, balls, and his ass, Johnny answered the phone and quickly fixed his tone and manner to not sound like he was waiting all day for... which he probably was.

"Hello?" Johnny answered.

"Hello, Johnny?" Tiffany spoke on the other end. "Oh-! Hey, Tiffany! Sorry for not picking up sooner; I was in the shower." He said, sitting up. "Oh crap, I hope I wasn't interrupting you." She told him. "No no no, you're fine! I was already done." He mentioned. "What's up, though?"

He stood up from his bed and paced around his bedroom, slightly nervous as he wanted to know what she was calling him for. "Well, I know that it's kind of late and everything..." "But my professor just canceled my morning class!" She told him, sounding slightly like she was trying to hint at something.

"Okay..." Johnny blurted out. "I mean-... that's good?"

"Kinda. I'm a little bummed out..." Tiffany continued. "But at least I can be up for a couple more hours!" She giggled. "Oh... oh yeah, you can!" Johnny said. "Yeah..." Tiffany softly said.

Johnny looked over at Kyu, as the silence got a little bit too loud for Johnny after Tiffany spoke. "Keep talking!" Kyu quietly yelled. Even after the entire day, the boy still needed some guidance from his love fairy on simple things like phone calls.

"Oh-! So, uh..." He started, thinking as he talked. "Are you free or something?" He asked.

"Actually... yeah! I'm free!" She responded. "That's great to hear..." Johnny said, trying not to be silent in the conversation. "Do you wanna go somewhere, or..." He mentioned this before trying to cut himself off. "Like tomo-"

"Yeah! That'd be great." Tiffany said, cutting him off. "Oh, yeah. Sounds good." He quickly got out. "Do you want me to come pick you up?" He asked, looking at Kyu with a frown. "Yeah, I'm down for that!" She responded. "Okay, uhhh... ima get dressed. But send me your address when you can." He told her, looking down now. "Okay, sounds good!" She said. "Thanks, Johnny..."

Johnny ended the call and groaned, knowing his night of sleep would have to wait even longer now. "I was so close..." Johnny pouted. "What happened?" Kyu asked. "Well... she wants to hang out..." He started. "And?" She asked. "Tonight." He added.

"Damn, tonight? Tonight is what, three more hours long?" Kyu asked. "Yep. Man..." Johnny sighed. "Don't pout, dude," Kyu told him. "This is good! She wants to see you again, and it hasn't even been a day?" "You're already about to put one foot in the door."

"Yeah... but sleep, Kyu..." Johnny told her, brushing his hair out his face. "You can sleep later! The cute schoolgirl chick wants to see you, so let's go see the cute schoolgirl chick!" Kyu told him.

"Okay, okay..." "You owe me," Johnny told her. "Bitch, I'm helping you get laid!" Kyu told him back. "True. But you owe me for convincing me to do this." Johnny joked, walking over to grab some clothes from his closet. "What, you want me to reveal another secret?" Kyu jokingly asked, laughing at his joke.

Johnny grabbed whatever could keep him a little warm compared to what he last had on. "Uh... I gotta change." Johnny told Kyu. "Okay?" Kyu said. "That means... get out." He told her.

"Johnny, if you think I won't see you hanging dong the next couple weeks, then we gotta go back to that Lounge to explain everything again." Kyu sarcastically told him.

"Well..." "Fuck." Johnny let out, knowing she was really going to see him eventually naked. "Plus, I've already seen you naked, remember?" She reminded. "You did... wait..." He halted. "Doesn't that mean you can see me naked right now?"

"Yep! You got a nice ass, by the way." Kyu complimented.

"Bro... man." Johnny said, still not having anything to say. He dropped his towel and let his cock and balls breathe, leaving a lovely sight for the love fairy. "You should shave your shit, by the way. Some girls don't care, but a lot of girls don't want hair in the mouth..." Kyu told him. "It's not that bad..." He told her. "Dude, you got a civilization down there." She said.

Johnny searched in his underwear drawer for a fresh pair and just let his dong flop around, and yes, flop around. Kyu wasn't being too truthful in what she told the man this morning...

"Wait, Johnny!" Kyu halted. "What, what happened?" Johnny asked, turning his body to look at Kyu.

"Nothing! Just wanted to see your shit swing." Kyu told him, giggling. "What? Why? I thought you said it wasn't big?" He asked, turning back around to grab a pair of underwear. "Dawg, I lied." She admitted. "You're the son of a god..." She reminded him as she scoffed. "They all got big dicks. Or big tits. Or both."

"So wait, I'm big?" Johnny asked, putting on his underwear as he looked back at Kyu. "Yeah... it's pretty big. A real hog." Kyu joked. "So why'd you say it was small?" He asked. "I had to lie to keep you humbled, you know?" She answered, putting her arms behind her bed. "Don't want your ego to get too big."

Johnny continued to dress with a slight smile on his face, knowing now that he really did have a big dick. Such knowledge can be dangerous for some dudes, with overconfidence and everything, but being who he was, he needed that.

"But damn... I never got a good look at it till now..." Kyu blurted, seemingly letting her thoughts slip out.

"Kyu?" Johnny called out, hearing what she said.

"Yeah?" "Oh shit..." Kyu let out. She was blushing a little as she realized she spoke too loud.

"Well, I'm ready to go." Johnny declared, finally fully dressed. "Lookin' sharp, boss." Kyu complimented, looking the boy up and down. "Thanks- hey..." He said, suddenly halting himself.

"Is that my stash?!" Johnny asked, noticing his stuff sitting next to Kyu. What? I had a feeling you had some stash somewhere." Kyu told him, holding up his magazine, Squirt Squirt Squirt. Hey, chill, that's this month's copy of Squirt Squirt Squirt," He told her. I'll be careful with it. "I haven't even checked that issue out yet," Johnny said.

"It's fine! Just let your girl do her business while you're out with that Tiffany girl." Kyu told him with a little smile. "I'll give you a review when you get back."

"You're not going with me?" Johnny asked. "Nah, this is all you, dude," Kyu informed him. "It would be kind of cheating if I went, Johnny."

Johnny went quiet for a quick second as he realized that for once all day, and most likely for the rest of his dates, he would just have to actually do some work. "You can't let Mama do all the work," Kyu teased.

"I got this. I won't disappoint you," Johnny told her, giving her a reassuring smirk. That's what I'm talking about! You better knock er' dead out there." Kyu rooted, smiling back at her client. "Remember what I said, don't say anything to scare her off!" "Whatever you want, Mama," He sarcastically responded, reassuringly looking at the woman.

Thanks to his mentor, Johnny grabbed his keys and quickly left his apartment with some new reinvigorated energy to go see the college girl. He knew now he was a Demi-God, He now had that Big Dick Energy, and all of it was bringing a confidence that he hadn't had since earlier.

But even with all that confidence, Johnny still didn't notice that this time around, Kyu was hiding something again. She grabbed the MILF Monthly magazine from right under her wing and flipped right back to the article on Misty Katz, curious and horny, wanting to know exactly what was going on with the hot mother of the cute girl that her virgin client was on his way to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 2K 15
COMPLETED ⚠️WARNING⚠️ Everything written here is fiction and exaggerated for the drama like most romance stories. ! ! Y/N Approved ! ! Sace: Enemies...
203K 9.1K 147
" 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧. " [GANG!AU] - This story is about a confident gangster, falling in love with a k-pop idol a...
572K 16.2K 85
"don't you always have that one question hanging off your tongue, that question that always sparks something new?" "so let it out.... ...
606K 23.5K 32
"I'm not the one who can see ghosts" "I'm not the one who is a ghost" "That was actually really hurtful" "Aww I'm sorry, wait I don...