Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

De _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... Mai multe

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal

1.8K 42 2
De _shiro_usagi_

Right after Ran finished her class, both her and Aizen still continued with their date. After they left the cafe, Ran asked Aizen to accompanied her to the boutique. Apparently, the owner of the boutique knew Ran very well and was very happy having her around because she always bought the clothes in her shop. The owner teased her on how handsome Ran's boyfriend was and as a congratulates present, she gave her extra dress without have to pay it.

Ran also took Aizen to the Cinema and watched an action-romance movie. She was very happy because she could cuddled with him along the movies with thankfully, Aizen let her be. Even though he didn't enjoyed the movie, but he satisfied just having Ran happy by his side. There are too many destination which Ran wanted to shown Aizen. Along the way, they could heard many compliments from people around them. How they complimented on how perfect they were together. A handsome gentleman with a pretty high-school girl.

"Um, Aizen-san?"

"Hm?"

"You want a crepe?"

"Crepe? What is that?"

"It's like a pancake but very thin. I'll show you! Wait for me here. I'll buy it for you" Ran immediately ran towards the crepe's stand, ignoring Aizen's warning to wait for him. To him, he never saw Ran this excited. He then take a sit and fell to his own thought. He thought Ran probably was very excited because having him around. She was so eager to showing him around her world but none of it was making him interested. The only reason why he was following her because Ran was very happy about it. Even though they're both now dating with each other, he still didn't want to let her in the human world. He was thinking to take her back to Hueco Mundo when she finished with her exams. He thought Ran didn't need to finished her schools, staying by his side was enough for him. And then...

"Ne, handsome? Are you alone?" The girl asked him, flirting with him.

"How about we go together? It's boring if you're alone" The another girl asked.

Now Aizen started to wondering if he was indeed popular with women. To him, two girls in front of him were a bother to him and hoping Ran will came back quickly, as he caught her figure was...in the middle of got flirt around by few men. He could see Ran was confuse of what to do. He immediately went towards the girl, ignoring the two girls in front of him.

"Excuse me?" He asked to the three men in front of Ran, causing them and Ran looked at Aizen. "Do you have business with my girlfriend?" He asked with his usual calm and composed tone while maintaining his usual smile but his eyes were glaring at them, it was like threatening them. The men quickly ran from them, looking very scared.

"Um... Thank you, Aizen-san..." Now Aizen too realized Ran was popular among men. She indeed pretty, so no wonder every men wanted her. But... He suddenly wrapped his arm around her waist, startling her. "E--Eh--? Aizen-san..?"

"...Is that what you called 'crepe'?" He asked.

"Eh? Oh...yeah. Um, do you want to try it? I'll try picked the one which are not too sweet because I think you didn't like it very much. Here you go" She gave the crepe to him, but then... Rather than grabbed the crepe away from her, he instead take a bite from it while the crepe still in Ran's hand. His action causing Ran's face became red like an apple.

"Well, it's not that bad" He commented.

"Uuh... You don't have to eat it when I'm still holding it"

"Hm? Why not?"

"Because... There are many people here. It's...embarrassing" She timidly said.

"Isn't it all right? Because..." He whispered in her ear, rather seductively. "They will know that you are mine, no?"

Ran looked at him, looking very shy with his words and looked down. "B--Baka..." With low voice she said.

"Well, is there any place you want to take me?"

"Hmm... Oh! Can we go there?"

"There?"

"You know... That hidden spot?"

"Oh, there. Sure"

***

Hidden Cherry Blossom Tree

"Waaa! It's been a long time since I saw it!" Ran said.

"The tree sure the odd one. It's still blooming"

"Right??? That's why I told you this tree is very special. It always bloom before the season for a very long time. Before, the tree bloomed for six months. Cool, right?"

Aizen continued to looked at the tree. To him, cherry blossom tree always made him remembered someone in the past. Kiyo. He remembered Kiyo also fond of cherry blossom tree. He also recalled on how Kiyo jokingly said she was born from the tree, that's why she had the petals color attached to her hair. It was stupid to Aizen.

"Aizen-san?" She called, broke him from his own thought and looked at her. "Are you... maybe... thinking about Kiyo-san?" She asked, worriedly. Her question was rather funny to him as he let out a small chuckle.

"Are you jealous, Ran?" He playfully asked.

"Huuh?!? It's not like that!! I'm just asking!"

"Well... I won't deny it. She's also very fond of this tree. The day I lost her was also when the cherry blossom tree were in the full bloom"

"Aizen-san..." Ran then walked to him and wrapped her arms around him, rather surprising him. "I---I will definitely make you happy! That's the reason of why I was born, right? To teach you how to love somebody. You, who don't understand on how to loving someone. That's Kiyo-san's wish, right? I--I won't let Aizen-san alone! I will make you happy more than anyone else! For Kiyo-san's share too"

"...What do you mean by her shares too?"

"W-Well... Kiyo-san too in reality, she really liked you but she think herself unable to teach you on how love somebody. That's why, I'm going to do it" She looked straight at his eyes. The warm and gentle green eyes met the cold brown eyes. He knew what her gaze means, a determination was shown in her eyes. She was serious when she said she wanted to made him happy.

"Ran..." He paused for a moment. "Are you proposing me?" He playfully asked, rather serious.

"E--Eh--!? D--Did it sound like that?! Um...that's..." She didn't know on what to say to him. 

"I don't mind" He stated, confusing Ran. "Well, me too..." He wrapped his arms back around her. "I won't let you alone anymore. I promise... You will be happy with me and I will... never let you go. You are mine and mine alone" He stated. "Even if...you become the world's enemy, I will be right by your side, protecting you. I won't let anyone take you away from me"

"Ai...zen-san..." Ran could feel the tears started to dropping. She continued to hugged him very tight. She could feel of how much Aizen really loved her, considered her very important, on how possessive and protective he was to her. Now, Ran indeed know Aizen was really loved her. Not because his promise to Kiyo, but because he saw her as herself. "Ne, Aizen-san..?" She called. "...daisuki

Aizen then smiled very warmly with her confession. Now he could said that loving someone was not that bad and not a waste of time. If that person is Ran, he didn't mind.

"Yes... I know" He withdraw from her. "I love you too" He said and closing his lips to hers. Ran immediately response him back with wrapping her arms around his head, letting him to kissed her more.

At that time, both of them has decided to not ever let anyone go away. Another promise they shared under the cherry blossom tree.

***

On the way Home

"Uwa... I didn't realize it's night already" Ran said.

"Indeed..."

Ran checked on her smartphone. It was 6.30 p.m. "Uwa, we better go home now or Ren-kun will mad at us" She said. "Um, Aizen-san?" She paused. "Do you...have fun today?" She timidly asked.

"Well, Ran? Do you have to ask? Of course I am. Especially when you're trying to propose me" He teased her.

"Uuh... I was serious saying that back then"

He laughed a bit and then patted her head. "Don't sulking like that. Come on, we should go home now"

"Y-Yeah. Come--" She couldn't finished her words as Ran suddenly felt dizzy and her vision became blurry. Almost fell down if Aizen didn't immediately caught her.

"Ran!" He kneel down and then adjusted her body. She was breathing heavily and holding her chest like it was hurting her. "Ran! What's wrong?!"

"I---I'm okay... It's just...suddenly my chest hurt and everything around me became dark. I'm okay, Aizen-san. Don't worry" She assured her.

"No, you're not" He lifted her and immediately ran back to her house.

***

Ran's House

Right after Aizen and Ran back to the house, Ren told him to bring her to her room. It appears along the way, Ran went unconscious. Aizen gently put her down to the bed and wrapped her with the blanket. He didn't have any clue of what happened to her. He thought probably because Ran still needed the Hogyoku but all the souls and hollows already gone from her body.

"Hmm... Is it the side effect because the souls and hollows gone from her body?" Ren asked.

"Side effect?"

"Yeah. Until now, she could live because of the souls and hollows that are inside of her. And now they're gone so she was like...trying to adapt with the new environment, something like that? I don't know if her body could take it or not or she still need the Hogyoku for it. You can sense it too, right? Her reiatsu, comparing before she was taken over by her dark side-was completely different. Far more weaker than before. I'm thinking Ran probably became a normal human, but still..."

"...I should take her back to Hueco Mundo" Aizen stated.

"Huh? Hey! Wait a minute! Ran still--"

"She doesn't need to take that stupid lessons! Right now, the most important thing to do is to find out what exactly happened to her"

"Well, yeah that's true. But... You have to talk to her about it. You can't always pushing your selfish actions to her. She have every rights to do anything she want. She maybe forgive you of what you did to her father but now, she will not forgive you if you selfishly brought her back to Hueco Mundo while she had a wish to finished her schools" Ren said but Aizen didn't countered him. "Hey, I know you're worry about her. I'm worry too. But, Ran did all of this for her mother too. She wanted Ran to finished her school. I won't stop you if her condition became worse, but for now... Let her be" He persuaded him.

"...Fine. But, if her condition became worse-I will take her back even without your or Ran's permission"

"Deal"

~Timeskip~

Since that day, it's been ten days. And finally, it's Ran's final exam. Fortunately for Ran, she passed all the subject with the scores above 80. And since that day too, as Aizen suspected-her condition became worse. Sometimes not just she will had a headache, Ran will sometimes coughing blood and made both Aizen and Ren more worried about her. Ren has finally gave up and won't stopped Aizen if he wanted to take Ran back with him.

"Ran..." Aizen called her as she was sitting on her bed, staring outside the window.

"Hm? What is it, Aizen-san?"

"...I want to take you back to Hueco Mundo for awhile. There is something I want to make sure of. It's for your own good"

"I see. Well, all right. Besides, school will start again in another two weeks" She said.

"Ran... You have to be ready to not ever return here if your condition is still bad. With you there, it will make it easier for me to found out what happened"

"Aizen-san... I understand. When we have to leave?"

"...Right now"

"Um, before that. Can we go somewhere? There's the place I want to go. Will you accompany me?" 

"Sure"

***

Cemetery

Before they go to the cemetery, Ran and Aizen stopped by at the flower's shop and then headed to the cemetery. They visited...

Toudo Yuki & Toudo Tomoaki

"It's been a long time, mom, dad" She said and put the flowers in front of the tombstones. "Mom, I already passed the exams and now I'm in second year. You don't have to worry, I will graduate properly and went to college. And, dad? Um, I'm really sorry about what happened to you. Aizen-san only did that for me. Please forgive him, will you?" She said to her father's tombstone. 

Aizen could tell Ran was trying to hold back her tears. "And mom, you don't have to worry about me. Because I have Aizen-san with me. So, I won't feel lonely anymore. I will live happily with him, so please rest well until we meet again, okay?"

Hearing her said that, Aizen smiled behind her and take a step to the stones. "Yuki-san, it's been a long time. I know you are worried about Ran, but you do not have to worry anymore. I will be by her side forever. Now, I will answer the question which you previously asked me before your death" He recalled the question before Yuki's death. The question which at that time Aizen was confuse of what to answer, but now... He didn't hesitate anymore. If people asked him the same question, he will only give the same exact answer.

"I love your daughter. I won't leave her alone. I will always by her side, protecting her and loving her. No matter what, I will never leave her side. So, please... Rest in piece, Yuki-san..." Aizen stated. Ran couldn't hold back her tears any longer and hide it by hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and chuckled a bit. "Now, I'm like proposing to you. Moreover, in front of your parents. I'm starting to think marriage will not that bad as I thought" He stated.

Marriage. Ran never thought about it before. But now... Hearing Aizen said something like marriage made Ran thought about it more seriously. To her, it will be the happiest thing that ever happened in her life is she married to Aizen. Having Aizen as her husband and Ran as his wife. She couldn't wait until the day Aizen will said the words...

Marry me

Her own thought made her felt very embarrassed about it. But, she wanted to heard it someday. Whenever Aizen is ready. She hold his sleeves, making him looked at her.

"Thank you, Aizen-san. Let's go" She said and both of them gave her parents last bow and exit the cemetery.

Ran initiatives wrapped her arms around his arms. She was hoping a bright future were waiting for them out there. Even if another trial came across them again, she was not scared as she has Aizen with her. She believed with Aizen by her side, everything will be all right.

And so, two years have passed since then...

------------------------------

There you go for chapter 28! This is not a very long chapter but I'm putting my best here. Hope Ran-chan is okay. But wow! Both of them were proposing to each other!!! KYAAA!!! (>3<) Ran-chan promised to make Aizen happy to Kiyo while Aizen promised to Yuki-san. Oh man! *faint*

And then... Two years later... What will happened? Did Ran-chan failed to do something about herself? Did Aizen succeeded curing her? Will Ran-chan obtained the happiness that she always wanted? Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Btw, the cover for this story is Kiyo-san. It was extremely hard to found a picture who has the same appearances like Kiyo-san >.< I used Kiyo-san because she didn't have any chance to appeared as the cover before and because how Ran-chan promised to her to always make her best friend, Aizen happy :3 Credit of the picture goes to the owner.

Please leave comments or votes

See you in the next chapter! :D

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

137K 4.8K 54
It all started when (Name) transferred to Iwatobi from Tokyo. She had a lot of reasons to why she moved out of the big city; health complications, a...
508 25 9
You are the sole daughter of Byakuya Kuchiki, the sole heir to a noble family. Your father has broken from tradition with his refusal to marry you of...
39.7K 852 31
[COMPLETED] BLEACH SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING, DONT READ. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS You've been living with Urahara Kisuke ever since the ev...
408K 13.3K 57
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...