The Wolf's Prey

By JupiterWinchester

1856 Eastern Germany A war has broken out in the supernatural world. Pinning vampires against werewolves. T... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Announcements *2017

Chapter Ten

107K 2.2K 375
By JupiterWinchester

A/N: Ok I did a double update as promised lol I really hope you guys enjoy the chapter and always remember to vote and comment it's so awesome to like show my parents and be like guess what? I'm a writer bitches!! Lol and yes I do show my parents this lol. But we aren't prudish people so ya lol. Please read the author note at the bottom.

Enjoy.

As I descended the stairwell I saw Dorian and Anton. My stomach wrecked at the site of him. How could someone do that to another person and still have the same smirk he had on when he took her away.

When Dorian and Anton finally saw me with only the robe on their eyes looked like they're eyeballs were about to pop out of their sockets. Good. Because this will be the last time they'll ever see me may as well make a show out of it.

I popped the robe open a little bit more. Showing some of my cleavage as I descended the stairway. I came face to face with Dorian and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and molded my lips to his. Letting him slip his tongue in my mouth to venture around my mouth. He pulled away from me breathless.

"My god I should bite you more often Yvette." Dorian said still breathing heavily.

"I just wanted to show you how much I appreciated what you did to me last night." I winked at him.

Anton didn't seemed fazed by Dorian changing my name. " So you finally got her into bed. Willingly? If I may be bold enough to ask."

I looked toward Dorian seeing worry in his eyes. I clenched the bile that was rising in my throat from kissing him. I raised my hand to his sculptured face cupping it gently.

"There were some complications at first but in the end I couldn't stay away from that skillful tongue."

I heard Dorian gasp at my words and he kissed me again. I pulled away seeing Anton clench his jaw.

"Jealous Anton?" I said with a smirk.

"Never my lady. Why just last night I had a juicy captive. You remember her don't you? Yes well she put up one hell of a fight before I burned her alive."

I felt my stomach drop like a thousand ton weight.

"Anton." Dorian said in a firm voice. "There's no reason to talk about the dead like that. She learned her lesson and ensured the rest of the captives their fate."

Anton nodded and headed towards the doorway. "Until tonight my lord."

"What's happening tonight?" I asked as innocently as I could muster.

Dorian shifted uncomfortably. "Just a hunt."

"What kind of hunt Dorian?"

"A hunt for food. For humans."

I couldn't take it anymore I felt sick. I fell to my knees. "Why do you need more humans?" I asked gasping.

"Oh god Yvette. Are you alright?" He cradled me in his arms and it took me all my might to not push his cold body away from me.

"Answer me!"

"We need to eat. And we are running low on humans. So we go on an annual hunt for survivors." he said confident in his beliefs.

"That's horrible." I said softly

"Oh Yvette you'll soon become accustomed to our ways." He stroked my hair softly. "Now let's go eat."

He slowly lifted me up from the floor. Shooing his frantic guards away as he lead me to the dining room and sat me in a soft velvet chair.

"Would you care for some wine?"

"Wine at ten in the morning?" I said while growing more suspicious.

"It's a pastry wine it's good try it." He said while gesturing towards the flagon of wine. Somewhere deep inside of me my mind was telling me not to drink the wine but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I took a small swig from the goblet. It tasted sweet unlike anything I've ever tasted I took another swig from it. And saw a smile spread from Dorian's face.

"Good right?"

I licked my lips trying to savor every ounce of that flavor. "Yes actually. It was."

"I knew you would like it. Now to talk about this hunt. I'm truly sorry that it must be this way but I must be able to feed my people."

I dropped my head " I understand."

I hope you can understand when I leave here tonight and never look back at you. You scumbag while I seek sanctuary with the werewolves.

"Good. Now this will be an overnight trip. I will be gone for one day and one night. But then I'll be back for you and show you how much I will miss you by ravishing your body with complete pleasure." I could hear the moan leaving his mouth as he finished his words.

"That would be lovely my lord."

"Say it again."

"What?"

"Say my lord again. The way you just did."

"Yes my lord."

"Oh Lord you'll be the death of me."

One can only hope.

******

A few hours later.

"I'm leaving my love. I shall be back by tomorrow afternoon."

"Yes my lord. And I shall be counting the minutes you are away."

"Goodbye my dear."

I watched from the palace's Gothic windows as Dorian and his troops fled into the forest's tree lining. And ran into my room I told Ladybird to meet me in there.

I opened the door to find a pile of clothes on the bed and Ladybird sitting on the loveseat by the window.

"Are they.." She stopped immediately.

"What?"

"What is that smell?" She said with a horrified expression on her face.

"What smell?"

"It's you."

"Me?"

"She gasped "Did you drink from a human?!" Panic enveloping her voice.

"What?! No Never!"

"Then...You must have drank the wine! Oh Tara I told you to stay away from the wine and the meat remember?"

I now remember why it was so suspicious why Dorian wanted me to drink the wine. It was because it had small doses of human blood in it and since I had some of Dorian's venom in my system I had no idea it was there.

"That Bastard!" I screamed.

"It's alright Tara we just have to get you out of here and fast. Put these on."

I looked at the pile of slaves clothes on the bed. "Is this my way out?"

"Yes Tara now come on. I've gotten a horse for us from the stable hand servants. They risked their lives trying to get it."

"Why did they do that?" I asked while slipping on the raggedy clothes.

"Because they know how special you are." she said flatly.

"What do you mean special?"

"They know and I know you are destined for greatness Tara. You'll soon see."

I finished putting on the clothes and Ladybird put my hair into a tight braid to make me look more like a servant girl than the vampire king's concubine.

"Come we must go before sunset. They'll be waiting for us."

I didn't ask questions as Ladybird led me down to the stairwell and past the kitchen into the servants quarters.

"Close your eyes." Ladybird commanded. Before I could ask why I saw them.

I saw all the humans that were chained to the walls were a vampire could come and take one to they're quarters have it's way with one and drink it dry then dump it somewhere.

"Come on Tara." Ladybird said sadly.

"There's nothing we can do for them."

"We have to help them!" I almost screamed.

Ladybird tugged harder." There's nothing we can do now let's go."

Ladybird dragged me away from the pit and towards the light of the late afternoon.

"Thank goodness Ladybird your here. We thought you had been captured." The man said to Ladybird.

"Oh Nicolas they'd have to catch me first." She smiled ad mounted the horse.

"Come on Tara." She said while holding her hand out to me.

I mounted the horse and held on to Ladybird for dear life as we took off into the tree lining. But not before I heard Nicolas shout.

"Long live Alpha Romulus!"

A/N: So what did you guys think? And also I have a few questions for you guys. One people have been asking who would I picture for Dorian and Tara. I really don't picture any actors as my characters but I would love to here what you guys think they look like. Two I really want to write a fan fiction and teen fiction would you guys read it? Can't wait to make the next chapter of Tara's journey!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 0 28
I never knew of this world. How could they slip by without anyone knowing? They were creatures that were more amazing than any human in this world. T...
1.6K 109 22
Everyone has heard of the classic stereotypical vampire love store. Powerful figurehead vampire male becomes attracted to young human female. At firs...
7.8K 241 32
7 years ago, an infection spread throughout Earth's population. Many were turned into what can only be described as a zombie. The cause of this infe...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...