Give Me a Shot to Remember: A...

By waltz-with-me

My Chemical Romance: 2001-2013 --- A tribute to MCR. "My Chemical Romance is done. But it can never die. It i... More

exordium
ii. I Am Not Afraid to Walk This World Alone
iii. Never Let Them Take You Alive
iv. The Aftermath is Secondary

i. Come One, Come All, To This Tragic Event

46 1 0
By waltz-with-me

March 22, 2013:

"Being in this band for the past 12 years has been a true blessing. We've gotten to go places we never knew we would. We've been able to see and experience things we never imagined possible. We've shared the stage with people we admire, people we look up to, and best of all, our friends. And now, like all great things, it has come time for it to end. Thanks for all of your support, and for being part of the adventure."

-My Chemical Romance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
763K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...