Mr. CEO and Me

By newgirl244

'Sometimes, the person you hate the most, is the person you can't live without' Meet Maddison Green, the 27 y... More

The Meeting [Edited]
Mr. CEO
A Night To Remember
A Different Side of the CEO
Grasshopper
Seventy Watermelons
Like a Deer Caught in the Headlights
Hitler's Pet Chicken, Francis
Like a Skunk's Bottom
Kim Kardashian's Baby Koala
Fat Booty Inspector
All Men Are Dogs
Broken Promises... Broken Hearts
My Boss, the Rap God
Comparing Vegetables and Dessert
Why Am I Such A Noob?
The Most Beautiful Klutz
It Wasn't His Fault
His Little Secret
Just Let Go
I Don't Plan On Letting You Go Anytime Soon
Last Day In Italy
I Think My Niece Has A Crush On You
Like Sex On A Stick
Too Good To Be True
New Beginnings
Old Times
Getting Her Back
Misunderstandings
Staying Away From Her
Please...
She was Juliet... My Juliet
I've Missed You
The Man You Deserve

ET Had Sex With A Lizard

8.5K 313 136
By newgirl244

Maddison's POV

"Good morning" I smiled at Xavier as he walked into the kitchen.

He just grunted and sat down.

Well someone's in a bad mood...

"You want some coffee?"

"Maddison just... Don't talk" he groaned as he dropped his head into his hands.

I decided it was best not to say anything at this point in time, so I placed a cup of coffee on the counter in front of him, before leaving to go shower.

******

At ten, Xavier and I joined the rest of the board members at the conference room.

I kept my distance from Jacob. Not because I was afraid of being confronted again, but because I just didn't want to talk to that asshole.

"My secretary, will now hand out our company policy papers" Xavier said as he glanced at me, as he ended his speech.

Wait!
That means giving it to Jacob as well!
I don't want to do that!
Oh my god! I am being such a child!

I immediately got up, pushing my side braid to the back, as I picked my the stack of papers on my right, and began to walk around the room, handing them out to the other board members.

When I reached Jacob, I swiftly handed him the paper and walked off, without giving him a second glance.

After the meeting Xavier stayed back to talk to another board member. I was so busy gathering and filing the remaining documents, that I didn't realise I was the only one left in the room.

I quickly picked up everything and started walking toward the door, but just as I reached out to open it, it opened by itself, send my papers flying everywhere.

"Fuck" I muttered as I got onto my knees and started picking up the papers from the floor.

"Curse words don't sound nice coming from your mouth sweetheart"

I didn't even need to look up to see who it was.

"Don't fucking call me that" I answered sharply, not taking my eyes off the ground.

"You haven't changed one bit Madison. Still the same. Same temper, same hair, same clothes-"

I could imagine him smiling and laughing quietly.

"Cut the crap Jacob. What do you want?"

"You know what I want Madison..." He said as he crouched down next to me.

I didn't back away, like I normally would have.

"Maddison I want us back. Just please listen to me baby..." He pleaded as he gently touched my arm.

"Don't touch me" I said, emphasising every word, as I quickly gathered all the papers and got up.

"Come on Maddie! Just hear me out okay? I'm not asking you to come back to me or anything, but just hear me out and then you can decide what to do next"

"I decided what I wanted a long time ago Jake. You have a family to attend to, and I have another meeting" I said as I pushed my way past him, and opened the door.

"Maddison-" I heard him call after me, but the door slammed shut, drowning out his voice.

I was not making the same mistake again...

*******

"Hey you" I smiled at the guy on the computer screen in front of me.

I was currently lying on my stomach on my bed with my feet in the air, just like they portrayed teenage girls in movies.

"Hey Mads! It's been so fucking long! Ever since you got your new job you have no time for me! Do you know how much it hurts me to know you left for Italy from Allison!? Like if you know how I feel, why would you do that? Like you put me in such an uncomfortable situation! Like you know I'm not happy, you know I'm trying-"

"Okay Kim Kardashian! Take a break!" I laughed.

"Fuck you! If I could be any of the Kardashians, I'd go for either Kendall or Kylie. They're so fucking cute!"

"Ryan really... Why don't you just go become a Kardashian. You're just like them; you're annoying as fuck, crazy rich, and bitchy as hell"

"I know right! I should totally ask Kris to adopt me... " he said while flipping his non-existent hair. "Anyway... How's Italy going?"

"Great. How're you and Patrick doing?"

"We're fucking fabulous Mads. So tell me about all the hot guys in Italy" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and started to laugh. I immediately stopped when I heard the front door slam shut.

Someone's in a bad mood... In fact, someone has been in a bad mood all day!

"My boss is back" I groaned.

"Ooooh Mister CEO is back? Show me!" He said as his face lit up.

"Ryan you suck" I snorted.

"And you swallow" he smirked as he sent a wink my way.

I flipped him off just as my door was opened, revealing a very pissed off Xavier.

Am I supposed to say anything?

"Hi?" I asked, unsure of what to say.

"Babe? Aren't you going to introduce me?"

"Fuck you" I swore at him.

"Um mister Andrews, this is Ryan" I said as I chewed my lip, while I turned my laptop so he could see Ryan and vice versa.

"Yeah hey" Xavier said quickly. "Maddison, a word" he said, glaring at me, before he stormed off.

"Ryan I'll talk to you later. I swear if you call me babe in front of my boss again I'll cut off your dick" I warned as I closed the laptop screen.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked as I ran behind Xavier.

"No"

"Are you angry with me?"

"No"

"Did I say something that upset you?"

"No"

"Did-"

"For gods sake Maddison! Just shut the fuck up for two minutes!" He yelled.

I immediately sat down on the couch and shut up.

"Okay..." Xavier sighed as he sat down on the armchair opposite me.

Whatever he was going to say seemed to be tough for him to say. I could see his Adam's apple bobbing up and down with his continuos deep breaths.

"The people who own the company that we are trying to buy over, have some conditions. They want... couples only" he said as if he were trying to explain something complex to a child.

"Okay..." I said as I nodded my head slowly, still waiting for him to continue speaking.

"So, I would appreciate it if you would break up with your current boyfriend, and tell him you've found someone else" he said all too quickly for me to catch on.

"Wait what? My current boyfriend? Who's my current boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend!" I said as I got up, and started walking up and down.

"What about the guy you were talking to right now"

"Who? Ryan?" I asked as I gave him a questioning look.

"Yeah him"

"He's not my fucking boyfriend! Ryan is gay! He has a boyfriend called Patrick-"

"Wait he's gay?" Xavier asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah" I shrugged as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But he called you babe"

"Yeah he just does it to piss me off" I said waving it off.

"Okay this is great then. You don't need to break up with anyone" he said, a grin spreading itself across his face.

"Why would I need to 'break up' with anyone in the first place?"

"Because you have a boyfriend"

"Who?"

"Me, Maddison. I'm your new boyfriend" he said as he rolled his eyes, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What? No you're not"

"Yes I am. We will pretend we're dating when we're outside, in front of the public. When we're alone, no need to pretend. It's just for the time being, till we get the deal"

"I'm very sorry mister Andrews, but when I signed up for this job, it did not involve becoming your fake girlfriend to get a business deal"

Xavier got up, and started stalking toward me, with a look in his eyes, that I couldn't quite depict. I slowly kept taking small steps back until my back hit the windows. Xavier didn't stop. He kept moving toward me, until I could feel his cool breath fanning my forehead.

"Listen Maddison, I'm your boss. Whatever I say, you do. If you don't, feel free to walk out the door. But keep in mind... Whatever I'm paying you, you won't ever find a better job that pays higher"

"I... I..." My voice trembled.

Xavier slowly pulled away, smirking.

"Well you have till midnight to let me know sunshine" he winked as he walked off.

What the hell just happened?
Sunshine?
Where did that come from?

******

"Are you nuts? Go for it Mads! You have no idea how many girls wanna be in your shoes right now! Xavier Andrews... The Xavier Andrews asked you to be his girlfriend!" Allison yelled over the phone. I could actually imagine her jumping up and down on her bed.

"But-"

"What do you mean 'but'. Maddison you really are mad! He's the total package! He's rich, and he's hot! What's not to like?"

"Allison I don't like him for his money..." I trailed off.

"Yeah yeah..." she groaned on the other end. "I've heard all that from Amelia. Oh yeah she and this Aaron guy are getting pretty serious!"

"Yeah yeah I know about that. Ryan texted me" I sighed.

"Did he tell you about the painting she tried making for him?" She said as she started to laugh.

"No... Not really"

"Have a look... At this" she laughed as she showed me a painting of I don't even know whatever the hell it was.

"Hey mads! Do you like it?" I heard Amelia yell in the background.

"Um... Yeah" I said slowly.

"You don't even know what it is do you?" She sighed in the background.

"No sorry... What is it?" I asked apologetically.

"It's a bouquet of multiple flowers. Is it that bad?" She asked worriedly.

"No... No it's not-" I began to say before I was cut off by Allison.

"Are you kidding? Look Mia, I know you're a first grade teacher and all, but that doesn't mean you need to paint like one! If you really want an honest opinion, I'll give you one. It looks like fucking ET had sex with a lizard"

Oh shit!
There's going to be a big fight coming up...

"Okay I've gotta go. Jason's picking me up soon"

"Oooh" I cooed. "Someones getting serious"

"Puh-lease Maddie. I thought you knew me better. I'm a slut and I'm not afraid to say it"

"Good on you" I laughed.

"Okay bye Mads. Please tell me you'll say yes to mister CEO!" She pleaded as she cut the call.

Here goes nothing...

******

"Ready to go sunshine?" Xavier asked me, eyeing from top to bottom.

I suddenly feel self conscious...
Obviously you'll feel self conscious when he looks at you like that!
Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing? It's just a tank top with jeans and sneakers.
Wait... Is it my sunglasses?
Is something on my shirt?

"Nothing is on your shirt" he chuckled.

I really need to learn to keep my thoughts to myself...

"Let's go! The bell boys will get our luggage" he said as he held the door open for me.

It wasn't till then that I noticed what he was wearing. For the first time in my life, I had seen mister CEO without a suit. He was wearing a white button down shirt, with the sleeves rolled up till his elbows, with faded jeans and sneakers. He also was carrying a small laptop bag which, in my opinion, completely ruined his look, but to be honest, he looked sexy as fuck!

"Done gawking at me?" Xavier smirked.

"I was not!" I immediately defended myself.

"Maddison is that drool at the side of your mouth?"

"Fuck you!" I said as I flipped him off. "Now that I'm your girlfriend, you can't even fire me so haha!" I laughed in his face.

"Okay let's get going sunshine" he laughed.

There it is again!
Sunshine!
Is that like a new nickname for me?

Feeling contented with myself, I walked straight past him, toward the elevator.

The elevator was empty when we got in, but stopped on the twenty eighth floor, where a huge family got inside, resulting in me getting pushed completely toward the wall.

Please don't let the elevator break down!

Just as the elevator doors closed, I realized the awkward position I was placed in. I was sandwiched between the elevator wall and Xavier. My head was pressed up against his chest, due to my uncomfortable slouch, and I could feel his breath fanning my forehead. My hands were awkwardly stuck at my sides, and for some reason, his were gripping my waist. I gulped loudly, and I could feel him chuckling, despite the ruckus the family were creating.

Bastard.

He then started to move his thumbs in a circular motion on my waist, with his chest pressed tightly against mine.

Why am I getting shivers down my spine?
What the hell is wrong with me?
I can literally imagine him smirking

Well, I wasn't a stranger to these games, so I decided to have a little fun of my own, and started moving downward a bit, until I heard his sharp intake of breath. I smirked.

Just the reaction I was looking for...

I continued to slightly grind against him, as his grip on my waist tightened.

"What are you doing miss Green?"

Suddenly being professional are we?

His voice came out as a whispered growl, which made me shiver slightly.

Instead of replying, I managed to move my hands down, so they circled his waist, and began tracing small circles on his lower back with my finger tips. I could feel his muscles tense up, just before I pulled him toward me, and felt the reaction I was hoping to get.

I could feel his little friend poking my lower abdomen, and was a little grossed out by that, so I stopped and pushed him away slightly, causing him to bump into an old lady behind him.

She immediately turned around to face him, and I began to muffle my laughter as the old lady began hit him with her purse.

We finally reached the lobby, and Xavier exited the elevator carrying his bag differently.

I smiled slyly to myself knowing I was the reason.

He wants to play games?
Two can play at this!

******

"So where's the limo?" I asked Xavier once we were done with checkout.

"There is no limo" he replied swiftly.

"So we're taking a cab?"

"Nope"

"Train?"

"No"

"Bus?"

"No"

"Walking?"

"No"

"Good because we're going to another state! It'd be pretty hard to walk-"

"Car Maddison. I'm driving"

"Oh! Wow! But wouldn't it be faster if we take train?"

"Yes. But don't you want to spend more time with your boyfriend?" He smirked as he nudged me on his way out of the hotel.

"Hey! Don't call yourself my boy-" I was lost for words. Before me, was a black Ferrari with a grinning Xavier standing beside it.

"What's wrong Sunshine? Cat got your tongue?" He smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I... I uh..."

"Are you just going to stand there stammering or are you going to move so we can leave? As much as I would love to spend time with you, I don't want to get caught in traffic. So let's go!" He yelled as he put his bags onto the back seat.

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran down the steps of the hotel, toward the car. I put my bags onto the back seat and sat down in the passenger seat.

This is going to be amazing!

******

We were out of the city within twenty minutes.

"How long does it take to get there?" I asked as I looked outside the window, taking in all the natural beauty.

"About four hours" he mumbled.

I hope he opens up the roof!
I don't want to be trapped here for the whole four hours!

As if he magically read my mind, I heard him chuckle as he shook his head slowly and pressed a button, which made the roof open up.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yeah" I laughed as I loosened my hair tie, letting my hair lose from its initial ponytail.

I slowly stood up, like the did in movies, with my arms out, letting my hair fly in the wind.

I know it sounds cliché, but I'd never felt so free... So... alive!

Looking at me, Xavier started to laugh as he sped up, causing the car to move faster and faster.

I loved the feel of the cool morning breeze on my face... so natural. I was having the time of my life, until the bastard suddenly braked, causing me to fall to my side, onto him.

I groaned as I slowly pushed myself up, off my bosses lap. Speaking of my boss, he was laughing his head off right now.

"Look Maddison, I know you practically worship the sexiest human God has ever created, that being me, but no need to actually fall on me to show me your love"

"Oh fuck me" I grumbled as I flipped him off.

"Gladly" he grinned, his blue eyes, blazing with mischief.

"Just drive" I said with a fake smile.

He chuckled to himself, and continued driving, without saying anything.

It was seven in the evening by the time we reached Urbino. Urbino was a small town in the south east of Italy. It was mainly where the Renaissance was associated. It was a small hilly place. All in all, very beautiful.

"Remember Maddison, you're my girlfriend" Xavier reminded me as we entered the gates of a mansion.

"Yeah yeah I know" I laughed.

The mansion was as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside! There was a huge chandelier in the center of the entrance, lighting up the whole area.

A few people came up to Xavier, and to eat and everyone of them, I was introduced as his girlfriend. I put on a stiff smile and greeted everyone.

"Xavier hey buddy! I didn't know you were coming here too!" A voice yelled from behind us.

No!
Not him again!
I came here so I wouldn't have to see him again!

"Just relax Sunshine" Xavier whispered in my ear as if he knew something was wrong. His arm also snaked itself around my waist, pulling me closer to him, as we slowly turned around to face him.

"Hey Jake. I don't think you've met my girlfriend, Maddison. Have you?" He smiled coyly at Jacob.

This is going to be an eventful stay...

______________________________________________________

Hi guys!

Here it is!
Another loooooooooong update!
I'm so sorry this took so long! I had a major writers block, and couldn't find a way to start off this chapter! I'm not joking here, but I had to re-write it twenty-seven times until I was happy with it :)

I hope you like reading this book and if you do, please vote, comment and follow my account for the last news and updates!

Anyway, what do/don't you like so far? Leave a comment and let me know!

This chapter is dedicated to yourfriendbri thank you so much for your comments and votes :)

Love you!
xoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.6K 31
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
18.6K 470 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
647K 19.3K 55
[Book One of the You Series] "Rules are meant to be broken, aren't they?" he whispered among my gasps. * Isabella Grace Greene. Brown Eyes, Chestnut...
645K 20.6K 40
***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't give up... He doesn't let go... They say...