The QueenKa | 𝙱𝚃𝚂 [ 𝒆𝒅𝒊...

Von _leighXXIV

"Are you sure that's your move, my King?" he rolls his eyes at your tone before moving his piece forward. Si... Mehr

F O R E W A R N
S Y N O P S I S
P R O L O G U E
C H A R A C T E R S
C H 2 P T E R
C H 3 P T E R
C H 4 P T E R
C H 5 P T E R
C H 6 P T E R
C H 7 P T E R
C H 8 P T E R
C H 9 P T E R
C H 1 0 P T E R
C H 1 1 P T E R
C H 1 2 P T E R
C H 1 3 P T E R
C H 1 4 P T E R
NOTICE

C H 1 P T E R

6.4K 132 80
Von _leighXXIV

┍━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━┑

#1: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

┕━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━┙

Present time.

MIN YUNGJI

“First day of classes and you're already late, Ms. Min?”

The teacher who you don't even know the name, says as you enter the classroom.

You placed yourself on one of the seats at the back of the room, not even giving the lady a response. Murmurs are soon heard around the place which you're betting is about your rudeness to the teacher. You didn't even bother reacting to what the students before you are talking about as you let your eyes stare the view outside.

The teacher clears her throat. “Your classmates already introduced themselves so I would not let them do it again just because of you. You were the one that arrived late so deal with it.”

Casually turning your head to look at her, you reply. “Suit yourselves. I wouldn't careless.” You shrug.

Judging by her reaction, you can tell that she doesn't like your attitude already which made the corner of your lip quirk up. Taking a breath, she looked at you one more time before announcing that she'll be starting the lessons now.

You sigh, putting your elbow on the table as you rest your chin on your now open palm. Your eyes are on the teacher yet the words that she's saying seems to be alien words to you. At this point, you're just looking at her without even hearing a single thing about what she's blabbering about. Not even trying anymore, you let your eyes roam boredly around the room.

The atmosphere in the room is quiet with the teacher's voice as the only source of noise. Since it's just the first day of school, students are obviously still tamed. But give it a week or two and surely, each class would be almost unbearable for teachers. At the other side of the room, you eye two random guys that are sitting by each other. It seems like they were listening carefully to what the lady was saying, the guy at the side even taking notes even though the teacher haven't written anything on the board just yet. Looking at the guy, you eye his lips that are subtly moving but then would casually close as the lady looks at their side. The two of them were totally talking or perhaps, whispering to each other about who knows what. Leaving them be, you watch another pair of girls this time that are sitting in the front. You notice a small piece of paper being passed as soon as the lady isn't looking. Looking around once more, it dawned to you that even though almost complete silence filled the room, not every student is listening to what the lady is saying.

You mentally snicker. ‘Poor woman.’

A sudden reflection of light suddenly caught your attention, making you turn to your right to look at its source. There sitting in the center of the class two girls that are not so subtly chatting with each other. You eye the make up set that is completely hidden to the teacher's view as it was below one of the girls table placed on her lap. You watch as her hand went from the table to the side of her ear, there you realize where did the reflection came from. Finally locking the accessory, she put a small mirror on her table and leaned to check the shining earring she wore.

Just as you were about to take your eyes off them, a memory suddenly comes into mind. You looked at the earring as it shines once again.

You huff as you close the door behind you. It was currently past lunch time and classes are already starting. You didn't attend yours because you didn't made an activity that is supposed to be passed for this day and you really don't feel like dealing with detention, so here you are. Taking a few steps forward, you stop to look at the place. You're in the gym that the members of the swimming club uses. You eye the light blue reflection on the high ceiling that comes from the lights in the pool before trailing your eyes down to it. The water seems to wave more than usual which you guess means that someone, probably a swimmer, just used the pool a few moments before you entered. You looked at the shower rooms and waited for a bit for someone to go out, yet no one does.

Shrugging your shoulders, you walk to the bleachers.

Your thoughts were occupied with random things such as how many hours would you spend in the gym, are you going straight home after school, what are you gonna eat for dinner, will your brother eat with you, and many other things. Your mindless thoughts, however, stops as your foot stepped on something sharp. You take a step back and looked at the object. It was shining. Crunching down, you take the small accessory in your fingers and inspect it.

It's an earring.

Must be from the person here before you. You thought. You turn the earring around to inspect it but was surprised when you felt a very small amount of some kind of liquid from it. Looking at it clearly, you raise an eyebrow.

... Blood?

You slowly face the front, intending to now take a seat when your eyes caught something else. You were randomly roaming your eyes around with the thoughts of who may be the owner of the accessory when you saw a glimpse of some kind of clothe, floating at the side of the pool.

Curiosity rising, you walk down the steps before slowly walking to the pool. First, you saw a white handkerchief just floating a meter away from you. You kneel on the floor and reach out in hopes of grabbing the clothe but then you felt as if you saw something else from your peripheral view. Hand still out, your eyes looks down at the water below you and unknowingly gasped.

There slowly floating downwards, a student with her face looking up at you, eyes tight closed.

You retreat your hand back to the ground as you stared wide eyed at the girl, the handkerchief now forgotten. You look around in panic then at the door, hoping for once that some teacher finds you here. Turning your attention back to the girl, you didn't hesitate to let your hand down in the water and pulled one of her arms that are hanging upwards. You pulled the student out of the water slowly, no thanks to the pile of clothes she's wearing that almost weigh her down. As you finally placed her on the ground before you, you fingers immediately searched for pulse. You hold two fingers by her neck, slightly breathing in relief as you felt a slow beat. Bringing both hands to her chest, you immediately tried pumping the water out. A few pumps done and she slowly starts coughing water out, yet is still not opening her eyes.

“Come on, come on, wake up kid.” You mumble  in a hushed panicked tone. After a few minutes she finally opens her eyes as she coughs out the water. She turn to the side, coughing violently until she's just gasping for air.

You slightly push her to lay on her back again. “Hey, deep breath.”

She closes her eyes again, mouth slightly wide open while her hands are both on her chest. You put your hand on top of hers, caressing the back of hers with your thumb to calm her down. Her hair was a mess, all bundled up on different directions. You lift your other hand to push some strand behind her ears which made you notice something.

Her right ear has a cut.

You tilt your head in confusion, before slightly turning her head to look at her other ear. There hangs the other pair of the earring you found.

‘It was hers...’

You notice that her breathing starts slowing down, so you lightly pat her cheeks. “Hey, I'll be calling for someone to help.” And with that, you run out of the doors.

You went to the nearest classroom from the gym in hopes of seeing a teacher or at least someone who has the authority to help the girl. You were disappointed however, as students were just goofing around without someone looking after them. You run to the next room, and the next, and until you reached the last room in the hallway yet there's still no sign of teachers.

Cursing in your head, you immediately run back to the girl but stopped on your tracks as you opened the door.

The girl was gone.

You're not sure what happened to the student after that, you didn't saw nor noticed her around the campus afterwards. What you noticed, however, was the occasional stares you've been receiving since that day.

Now that you think about it, it seemed to be the first time the student body ever paid attention to you.

“You are Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, I suppose?” The teacher's voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

Every student's head turns to the door to look at the new comers including you. The first guy that entered has a jet black hair. Other than his obvious height that is definitely much taller than yours, you also notice the bunch of earrings he wore on each side. A hand of his is stuffed inside his slack's pocket while the other one stays outside. His face stayed neutral, seems to be annoyed by the gossips around the room yet at the same time doesn't really care about what others say.

Although, compared to the guy behind him, you can say that his face looked much more nicer.

The guy that not so subtly closed the door behind him looked utterly blank. His light brown hair that looks like faded orange dye styled neatly. Him and the guy that entered first seemed to be in the same height, yet he looks much intimidating than the other. Perhaps it's because of the way he looks so bored with both hands in his pockets, or because of the look on his eyes that either can read anyone so quickly or doesn't give a shit.

You observed them both.

“Who is who?” The teacher asked with so much authority in her voice.

The guy with black hair stared at her before answering. “What's the purpose of the name pins if you aren't gonna look on them.”

A few students snorted at his reply, covering their mouths with their hands as they silently laugh in their seats. His reply wasn't even in question form, he wasn't asking even if he made it out like that. He was simply mocking her. You tilt your head in amusement.

The teacher has her forehead furrowed by now, obviously annoyed by the same rude treatment she received probably for the second time this day. “What's the purpose of coming to class if you're both late?” She snaps back.

“At least we attended class. Don't you know the saying that ‘Late is better than Absence’?”

She scoffs, crossing her arms. “What do you possibly know about sayings now, huh?”

“Wouldn't you like to know?” He tilts his head, voice annoyingly teasing. Some students gasped, either they were genuinely surprised by his rudeness or because of the face the teacher now has.

The teacher opens her mouth once again, ready to snap at the student for the second or probably the third time, when he suddenly raises a finger up. The teacher automatically halts, looking at him in confusion.

“Before you say anything nonsense again, why don't you check your watch first.” He suggests. Tho, it sounded much more like a command.

She glared at him but the unknowingly glanced at her wristwatch. She then scoffs before looking back at the male.

‘bell rings’

The teacher closes her mouth, looking at the grinning face of the guy with pure annoyance. Collecting her stuffs in her arms, she walked to the door.

“Goodbye Mrs. Nam!” The same black haired guy waved at the teacher obviously to tease her more, making her fasten her steps while students finally released their snickers. The other guy shakes his head before walking to the back of the class first, smacking the nape of the black haired one in the process.

You sigh as you finally averted your eyes away from them, not really finding them amusing anymore. With your chin still on your palm, you boredly looked outside until you felt something. As if someone's looking at you.

You slowly turn your head to the side, eyes slightly widening in confusion. You roam your eyes around only to stop at a particular brown haired guy. Looking straight on another pair of eyes, you relax yours as you stare back at him with your usual expression. He raises an eyebrow, probably not expecting you to stare back. You raise yours as well, mentally asking him ‘do you need anything?’. After a few seconds of the random staring contest, he was the first one to turn away. You smirk.

“I know you.” You hear a deep voice say as soon as the teacher dismissed the class. It was the third class for the day and it's currently noon by now. Students started walking out of the room to go out and eat.

You turn around in confusion, not sure if the voice was directed to you. Your eyes come in contact with the same brown haired guy, making you raise an eyebrow at him. “Are you talking to me?” The look he's giving you confirmed your guess, so you shrug. “Well, I don't know you.”

That was a lie. You know who he is. Kim Taehyung, one of the oh-so-famous kingkas as well as your brother's small little group of friends. Although, of course, you wouldn't give him the pleasure by letting him know about that.

He then scoffs, as if not believing what you just said. “Oh please, stop acting as if you don't know who I am.”

You stop packing your things and look dead serious at his eyes, making his teasing grin fall.

He furrows his eyebrows. “Seriously?”

You shrug once again before zipping your bag close, swinging it to your shoulder before you start walking your way out.

You walk through the hallways leisurely, noticing how students were lowkey moving away from you but decided not to say anything about it. You were used to having your hands stuffed in a closed space so you have both of them in your skirt's pocket. Though you know that it looks like you're just trying to act cool to some students. There are perhaps nine hundred students in this school, maybe a thousand or so, who knows. Many students may be decent and such but of course there also will be those type to judge quickly. Seeing you acting like this, hands smugly in the pockets with the poker face game strong, it's impossible that no one will say that you're just putting up a front or that you're an actual total bitch.

Either way, you really wouldn't care less.

“Kim Taehyung, rings a bell?” The same deep voice from earlier suddenly speaks from behind you.

You slightly furrow your eyebrows, ‘was he following me this whole time?’

You see him now walking beside you from the corner of your eye. You sigh. “The only bell I heard is the one in the cafeteria.”

You hear his steps halt, now standing still from behind you which made you mentally smirk. ‘must be getting on his nerves huh.’

Not even looking back at him, you enter the cafeteria. As usual, the place is full of students. Either standing up to get their foods or sitting on a table full of their acquaintances. So far, nothing really disturbing has happened to you in the few hours you've entered the school. You don't know if that's a good thing or such, but oh well.

Although, that thought didn't last forever as you caught glimpse of a somewhat circle of people slowly forming at the center of the cafeteria. Confused, you walk your way there.

As you lowkey push your way through the students that was slowly building a wall for whatever's happening, you were welcomed by a not so unusual scene. There's a girl sitting on the floor as if she was pushed, head looking down and a girl that's towering her, uniform all covered by some kind of sauce.

“Are you blind? Or are you just plain stupid? How could you not see me?!” The girl hisses making the poor one flinch.

You know who she is. One of a few females that's been trying to target you from the shadows. It's not really that hard to know her as her name would be in students' conversation for maybe once a week throughout the whole previous school year. Though, all she's done for the past year was glared at you when she can, nothing really extreme.

Nothing really that thrills you.

And here she is, back at it again with picking on the weaker ones. Doing what she does best.

“What, are you deaf now? Apologize to me!” Her screeching voice made you slightly wince. ‘Shit that hurted my eardrums.’

The girl on the floor remained silent, not even looking up as well. The other girl scoffs, her annoyance obviously decreasing.

“You're not really gonna pay for the mess you made?! Why you littl--” You sigh, tired of her bullshit. ‘What's the point of those threats if you won't even do anything.’

Rolling your eyes, you decided to step forward, totally tired of this nonsense.

2ND PERSON

“You're not really gonna pay for the mess you made?! Why you littl--”

The girl yelps in surprise as she suddenly stumbles forward cutting off her own little speech. Highly offended, she immediately turns around and calls you out.

“Did you just pushed me?!”

You stop your steps. You were thinking of leaving the scene earlier, walking just behind the fuming girl and ‘accidentally’ bumped your shoulder onto hers. ‘Well, oopsies.’

You turn to look at her, your composure absolutely calm compared to her seething self. You observe her for a second. Looking from her at least four inches black stilettos that is so unnecessary, in your opinion, her skirt that is definitely higher than usual, her white polo that is not so white at this moment, to her face that just screams absolute bitch.

This action of yours wasn't unnoticed by the girl, it made her even offended. “Are you deaf, as well? Geez, what's wrong with people these day--”

“What about you, what's your problem?”

Your question stopped the girl from continuing what she was saying, looking at you now in confusion. Other than the fact that your question was totally out of place, she also noticed the way your voice stayed calm, as if confrontation like this is just totally normal.

She furrows her symmetrically drawn eyebrows, “What are you talki--”

“What's your problem. Did you not hear me?” You repeat, using her own words at her. Her confusion turns back into annoyance once again, so you continue. “What's with all the empty threats?”

She scoffs, obviously offended. “Empty threats? Excuse me--”

“You know what, to be honest, I'm actually entertained by your little show earlier. It felt like I was watching a movie. But there's a little problem.” You pause, taking a step forward. “The movie I was watching suddenly started to get boring. It was good at first but then I realized that its all just bullshit. It ran out of actions and instead, fill all those blank spaces with dialogues, too bad those words remained empty.” You're now a foot away from her. “A complete nonsense.” You say right at her face.

The look on the girl's face wasn't even annoyance anymore, she's totally angry by now.

“Who are you even to tell me things, huh?! You're just a nobod--”

“What's going on here?”

A familiar stern voice asked from behind the bunch of students that surrounds you. They all immediately walk out of her way as they recognised the owner of the voice.

“First day of classes and you're already fighting in my school?” The principal scolds. The two of you maintained eye contact, your calm focused irises a complete contrast to her fuming ones.

“You're not gonna stop it? Fine. Two hours of detention after classes. Both of you.” She strictly orders, looking pointly at the two of you before walking out of the scene.

You maintain eye contact as you start walking backwards slowly, a meter away from her, you sent her a smirk before completely turning around, hands still in your pockets as you walk out of the cafeteria.

After all of those uncalled events earlier, you went to the rooftop. The bell just rang about five minutes ago, indicating that it's time for the next classes. You, obviously, didn't mind those and went on your own way instead. You have your lower arms on the railings, hands lightly clasped on each other as you let your upper body lean its weight on the rails. It was only the first day and you already felt a bunch of negativity around the place, just as you thought that nothing bothersome would happen.

Oh, well.

“So you're the queenka, huh?”

Again, a deep voice of someone specific asked from behind you.

‘Guess I'll be hearing much from this guy huh.’

“And you're a kingka.”

He suddenly walks to your side, looking at your side view. “See? I knew you know me.”

“Not really a big deal to me so.” You shrug nonchalantly.

Silence filled the air after that. No one bothering to start or continue the conversation. Well, you totally would not initiate anything. He was the one that came to you, not the other way round. You don't need to continue anything that you didn't even started.

The male beside you purses his lips, glanced at you for a while before turning to look at the view before you.

“Whatever happened in the cafeteria, that was kind of cool.” He compliments.

You raise an erebrow before looking at him. “Do you need something from me? Flattery doesn't work on me.”

He suddenly rolls his eyes, sighing before saying. “You know what, I'll just cut to the chase. I want you to be friends with us.”

_𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉
3.7𝖐 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘
081219

𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
226K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
83.1K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...