WATTPAD REVIEW

Bởi MilliePhan

You are famous writers in Wattpad, right? You have thousands of fans, You and I both know that. Of course I a... Xem Thêm

Introduction
The Kissing Booth - Reekles
Heal Over Head - Reekles
Wait! He is real? - Mailianne
Believe me, I'm lying - XxSkater2Girl16xX

Make to Shine - Goldie68

357 4 4
Bởi MilliePhan

You may fall in love thousands of time until you meet the one you really love and want to share the rest of your life with him/her.

 Or sometimes that was just 1st time you met him/her, you found out he/she was really a piece of your heart. It was a magically lucky thing that God ever brought to you.

 He is hot, popular& intelligent guy that every other girls loved and wanted. However, he didn't choose any of them because he was fallen for a girl that nobody noticed. That talent girl has a heavenly amazing voice that he really admired, but she has clueless of that and tries to hide herself during that long.

That is Ben, main male character, discovered Emily's hidden talent, encouraged her to overcome her fear, gave her confidence, brought her out of the shadow and helped her move into the light. And amazing things happened, all these things we could fInd out in MAKE TO SHINE (book 1) and SHINING LIGHT (book 2) by Goldie68.

Honestly, this story was actually the first story I read from Wattpad. I installed Wattpad for my Phone to search for any books, whatever books I could read to release my stress/tension coming from work, office and any stuff in daily life. It was an awkward thing that sometimes I could not know Who I was, I wandered in so many chaos things and tried to find out any solutions to escape, but it seemed to be hopeless. Life obviously can not be similar to what we expected. If we could not change the world, then we should change ourselves. However, what to change and how to change? If we face a problem or a problem face you, you have to deal with rather than run away or hide yourself. Goldie68 brought to us very meaningful stories with 2 main adorable characters in MAKE TO SHINE (book 1) and SHINING LIGHT (book 2). Reading these stories, I realized my tension was released or disappeared somehow or by anyway I myself didn't know!!! Also, the writing skills are the very good one I could learn a lot from Goldie68. Thank you very much indeed, Goldie68.

 Hey, may I call this story is a fairy tale in this real life? The characters in this story are too perfect to become true.

 "I heard her again to today.

 Who?

 The angle

 Seems like your angle following you

 Maybe she has been sent to me".

Benjamin dreamed about a heavenly amazing voice that he casually heard, then he tried to find out where it came. Surprisingly he found out not only where the voice came from, also discover the girl he practically knew whole his life and the girl that his friends often harassed and called as ragamuffin was the best thing that ever happened to his life.

I don't want to mention to Emily so much, as the author created her as a shy, quite and withdraw girl who always tried to hide herself in hope of not being noticed by anyone, even at school, because she lost her belief in love and got fear for getting hurt. All I appreciated so much for this story is what Ben did to make Emily move out the shadow and became shining. I'm really interested in this cute guy, how awesome he is.

"You could be sitting with any girls in town. I just don't understand why you insist sitting here with me. You friend hate me, I am not in the popular crowd. I am just me and I don't see why you are sitting here.

 You are more attractive than you give yourself credit for. You intrigue me. Honestly I don't know why, but you do"

Even I finished this story so long time ago, I could not image how pretty Emily is yet. That was the girl whom Ben, the hottest guy in school, really wanted to spend time learning about.

" He is going to ruin his reputation"

"I am not playing with you, I really do care about you and I will tell you that a hundred of time if I need". "

 ....It was a deep cut in my heart , it may have healed but the scar will always be there..."

Yes, she used to have a painful memory, and she thought it was over and had forgiven even it hurts. Obviously that hurt could not make up by money as "the scar will always be there". She struggled with myriad ashamed feelings during that long. We all did have to face a lot of unwanted things in our daily life, but absolutely nothing will change if we just focus on that misery/depression while doing little or nothing to hope that the world will change, when we ourselves do not?

If you are lucky to meet the right girl that you realize she is the present that God brings to you or she is the best thing that ever happens to your life, do not let her go even whatever reasons are. Loyal love is a miracle thing to make her change her mind.

"Sure as long as we are still friends then

 You can't run me off that easily. Beside what if I wanted to be more than friends?

 Like what exactly?

 What do you think of the term girlfriend?

 So then you would be my boyfriend?

 Yeah...

 ...I might actually like it..."

But this should be done carefully. Why? When she figures out that you are trying to change her, she will resist changing even more. Obviously, encouraging someone to change themselves is not easy to do, therefore, the way Ben was about to help Emily out required a great deal of maturity and self control. What Ben was trying to do are to change her from the inside, change the way she sees the world, help her stand out and help her live a more happy life.

No doubt that Ben can do this to make Emily changed. He inspired her, helped her find what she wants in life and make her understand and believe how important is to do it. Ben finds out something to help Emily achieve and encourage her that THIS IS POSSIBLE AND SHE DEFINITELY CAN DO IT.

"What happen if I feel sick, because now I do....

 That is just nerves, but if you are going to be sick, it is best to do it before you get on stage. I know how you feel, sometime before a big game, I feel sick, ...don't make yourself sick..."

Needless to say, Ben is also obviously the best thing that God ever bring to Emily to make up for what she used to suffer. Ben is really sweet and incredibly perfect guy that every girls desired to have. Honestly I hardly find out this guy in the reality.

"You can do this. I believe in you".

And he deserves to gain a special place in her heart, even all her life. He is the one who changed her, brought her out of the shadow of fear and shyness, and made her shining. The story ends up with a very sweet song performed by heavenly amazing voice, Emily sings by all her confidence and that is how she feels about Ben.

"Look at me now I thought I was near the end

 Then you came along when I needed a friend

 And you made me love again

 Somehow you found me wrapped your love around me

Now my head's up in the clouds when I'm around you

 I just wanna say everyday thank God I found you

 I will move heaven and earth give you my heart for all that it's worth

 You are mine 'til the end of time

 I don't care what we're going through 'til the end my heart belongs to you

 You are my heart you are my everything

The moon and the stars and the air that I breath

And you gave me strength again

Somehow you found me wrapped your love around me

Now my head's up in the clouds when I'm around you

I just wanna say everyday thank God I found you

I will move heaven and earth give you my heart for all that it's worth

You are mine 'til the end of time

I don't care what we're going through 'til the end my heart belongs to you

You know why I'm love shy

 I don't want to hurt anymore I've been hurt

 And I know I I'm saving my love for you

 I'm gonna keep you safe and warm I do love you oh oh

Now my head's up in the clouds when I'm around you

I just wanna say everyday thank God I found you

I will move heaven and earth give you my heart for all that it's worth

You are mine 'til the end of time

I don't care what we're going through 'til the end my heart belongs to you

Oh my heart belongs to you".

(My heart belongs to you)

That was really a perfect ending for a perfect couple. Ben and Emily are so cute, so awesome and the story is so good, so amazing. So I don't know what exactly to say Thank you to Goldie68 because the deep love in her stories is so pure and sweet. Ben will be forever a piece that is unable to replace  in Emily's heart. God finds out they are really perfect match for each other and help them to end up together.

I am particularly interested in all the songs that Emily sang in this story. Reading the story, listening to all these beautiful songs, I felt like I have gone through a fairy tale. Thanks so much Goldie68, I really love your story. How amazing!

---------------oOo------------------

I would like to quote the song You raise me up performed by Westlife to close my note. It is hard to forget your adorable character - Ben and Emily.

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary; 

When troubles come and my heart burdened be; 

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence, 

Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; 

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; 

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; 

You raise me up: To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; 

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; 

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; 

You raise me up: To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger; 

Each restless heart beats so imperfectly; 

But when you come and I am filled with wonder, 

Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; 

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; 

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; 

You raise me up: To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; 

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; 

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; 

You raise me up: To more than I can be.

 Thank you very much Goldie68 - Your Make to Shine is so amazing.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

189K 8.7K 61
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
303K 25K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
149K 6.5K 28
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
454K 28.8K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...