Minyoung [sequel to dear seok...

By oliveun

you still love him don't you? +a sequel to dear seokmin, ©pockihyun 2016 updated cottonseul dec 22 updated H4... More

prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
kamsahaeyo!
new book?
??alternative ending??

09

196 21 0
By oliveun

Dear Minyoung,

I gave you my last letter again, but after getting it you ran away from me.

Stop running away from me Minyoung, it hurts me.

 Do you still remember the letters you gave me? I'm reading the last one. 

Your words were hurtful and I couldn't bear it, and when you gave me that box, I was really happy because I thought it was something else, but I was wrong. Then I asked if you wanted to be friends. We became so close, and I thought nothing would go wrong, but oh well I forgot I have feelings for you and my confession to you would've been special. 

But it's shitty and I had to yell at your beautiful, innocent face. Please forgive me for being rude, Minyoung. I love you so much, even if it is one sided love.

-Seokmin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
355K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...