Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff th...

By thickerthandeath

You live alone. You have one friend. You were an outcast. According to the rest of the world, anyways. You w... More

Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff the Killer X Reader]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
***HALLOWEEN SPECIAL***
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
***Christmas Special***
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Prepare for Extreme Awkwardness in 3...2...1...
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 **Jeff's Birthday Part One**
Chapter 44 **Jeff's Birthday Part Two**

Quick A/N

1.3K 33 14
By thickerthandeath

About 30 seconds ago, I published and then unpublished the next chapter. I'm sorry for that. I didn't mean to publish it, because Wattpad was acting goofy on my phone, and half of the actual chapter was deleted, for unknown reasons. So I was trying to rewrite the deleted part, and my finger slipped. So I accidentally published it. Calm me clumsy, I know. Anyways, I am currently writing the missing part of Chapter 31. It will either be up late tonight, or tomorrow, depending on when I finish it. Sorry for the inconvenience and lack of updating. A couple more chapters will come throughout the week because of the delay. Again, I'm sorry for the accidental publishing.

Quick addition to this: If it means anything, I can split the chapter up into two parts, and publish what I still have to make up for this little mistake. Let me know if that's something you guys would want. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 3 10
First part in The Skeleton's Legacy Series You have known Jeff for as long as you could remember. The two of you had been childhood friends before he...
29K 1.1K 21
Jeff has always felt the weight of being alone. Even with the other Creepypasta, he was the freak; the outcast. They believed he was demented and ins...
334K 9.9K 55
You fell on your knees as Jeff had the gun on his hand,aiming at your head. "What are you waiting for?!! Shoot me already!" you yelled at h...
446 10 6
You just moved away. Far, far away from where you lived before. You still don't know if it was for the better or the worse. But you know that you are...