The Eevee Sisters

Από swimdolphin02

Twelve bad ass spies. One lunatic man. One mission to save the PokeWorld. One very dangerous mission. Throw i... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

157 2 0
Από swimdolphin02

"No. You killed me. I'm not coming back."

Dawn reached helplessly for May's hand as her form retreated, shooting her a death glare.

"No..." Dawn whispered, tearing up. "No. May! Stop! You can't go! No please! You have to stay! NO!"

May shot one last sneer behind her shoulder, eyes angry. "You can't stop me."

"No!" Dawn yelled, begging her unmoving legs to go after her.

"No!" Dawn gasped, jerking awake. She breathed deeply for a few seconds. Deep, gasping breaths.

The faint glow of the alarm clock caught her eye. Dawn squinted her swollen eyes at the clock. What did it say?

3:24

Four hours of sleep.

Dawn shifted, draping her arm over Leaf. Her eyes flickered shut, and she tried to calm her breathing, bringing it down to subdued sleeping pace.

But somehow, her back still was arched uncomfortably. So she rolled over, twisting to level out her torso. But then Serena's arm dug into her side too much, and so she moved again.

She tossed and turned. But she just couldn't fall back asleep. Dawn could hear the other Sisters sleeping, their tell-tale sounds and positions giving away their identities in the dim nightlight glow.

Misty was sniffling in her sleep, breathing deeply through her nose. Marina had her arms out, as if shoving the other girls away. Leaf and Serena surrounded Dawn on one side, and on the other, she was free to get off the bed.

Dawn rubbed at her eyes. Her hands came away slightly sticky from the tears from last night.

She sighed, and got up to the bathroom, flicking on the blinding lights.

Her appearance stared back at her.

Black circles under her eyes, messy hair, rumpled PJ's...she looked like a mess. Not even counting how sore she was. She coughed for a second, the intensity from last night rushing back. Then she sighed again, before turning on the tap.

The sound of rushing water filled the small bathroom, and curls of steam wafted out of the sink. Dawn let her forefinger finger dip under the faucet before pulling out and making a face.

"Ouch! This is way too hot!"

She blew cool air onto her swollen finger, muttering under her breath. She turned the handle, cool, rushing water entering the warm, gathering pool with a whoosh, letting off even more steam.

She dipped her finger in again, and sighed in relief when she was met with refreshing coolness. She cupped her hands, and splashed her hot face, washing away tear stains and any other trace of last night.

Dawn left her hair down before getting her big, woolly socks and putting them on, deciding to take a trip to the kitchen.

The Base was a whole different world at night. All the lights were off, except for a strategically placed few, and the absolute silence was mesmerizing.

With each soft footstep, it sounded like a giant was romping through the forest. Dawn cringed as she moved through the Base, down the stairs and into the kitchen that Truman usually dominated, but was deserted.

She stumbled around until she found the light switch, fumbling to light the way. They flickered and illuminated the silver and white kitchen. Dawn found the cupboard with the glasses, and poured herself a glass of water with some ice cubes and a lemon.

Then her feet pitter-pattered out of the room, further down into the Base, to the Greenhouse. It was her favorite spot, especially when she woke up early, and couldn't fall back asleep.

The glass doors slid open with a quiet hiss, the yellow colored lights glowing in the dark, and the silver moonlight from the refracting mirrors dusting the ground in a glittering layer of light.

Dawn walked on the classic cobblestone steps, regretting profusely of her decision not to wear sandals. A Poliwag waddled by, squinting tiredly at the out of place trainer.

"Poliwag?" the little Pokemon asked, tilting its head.

The Poliwag grinned more and more Pokemon gathered, Flying Pokemon onto trees, Grass and Bug Pokemon among the trees, and water Pokemon, along the bubbling stream that ran past.

"Staraptor?"

"Beau."

"Luvdisc?"

Dawn broke out in a smile as she quickly ran onto the bridge, careful not to spill her water.

"Hey guys! I'm back. I have so much to tell you!" Dawn giggled, taking a sip as she swung her legs. She sat on the handlebars, carefree and worry-free. Then she retold everything that had happened that day, from beginning to end, her expression showing just how she felt about the situations.

Paul's footsteps were absolutely silent, even with the heavy combat boots he had on. The Greenhouse was nearly completely silent, and Paul didn't understand why the Pokemon weren't flocking to him, curious about his intrusion. They had done that every other time he had come here. Though it wasn't often. Just when he was missing home and feeling extra lonely.

But then, he heard the chatter and bubbly muttering of the Pokemon ahead. His silent footsteps picked up, as he emerged from behind some large fronds, where a couple Shroomish turned to stare at him.

"And...It was so scary! She was a limp and..." Paul heard someone trail off, seemingly lost in thought. Blue hair and the dramatic wave of a hand.

Paul scrubbed at his face thoughtfully, before making the connection. "Dawn?" Paul asked. He was surprised for the first time in a long time.

Dawn turned around, her mouth in an 'o', and her blue eyes wide with shock. "Paul!? What're you doing here?" Dawn gasped.

"Uh...because I can?" Paul said stiffly, retreating to sit on a stone bench, the few Swablu were perched on it, but they quickly fluttered away, landing flat onto the ground. To Dawn's surprise, Paul actually bent over and ruffled one of the Swablu's feathers, and it chirped happily in contentment.

"Oh. Well...I just didn't expect you to come to the Greenhouse of all places. This is my go-to place if I can't sleep," Dawn said almost shyly, before realizing the private information she just gave off.

"Can't sleep?" Paul asked.

"Yeah...with May and all that. Thought I'd grab a cup of water and...Talk to my friends," Dawn nodded, waving grandly at the assembled Pokemon. "I rarely can't fall asleep, it's just every time stress became too much, or something of the similar sort."

"Hm," Paul said, acting like he didn't care.

The two stared off, Paul challenging Dawn to engage him in more small talk, and Dawn challenging Paul to stop being such an ass.

For a few minutes, the Pokemon murmured uneasily, before Dawn sighed deeply, then pretended that Paul wasn't listening and started her story from where she left off, getting into it, and started describing in detail, everything that had happened.

For some unknown reason, he didn't feel like leaving. So he stayed. And listened to Dawn talk and rant.

It was an interesting experience. After the first few minutes, Dawn seemed to forget that he was there, talking animatedly. She exposed herself, and she was the same bubbly girl she normally was, but there was a solemnity to her. She was serious, and when she expressed her feelings on whatever situation or experience, her emotions were true and thought over, yet pure and instant as well.

That intrigued Paul enough to stop and listen. It wasn't like insomnia would just go away and let him sleep anyways. He had nothing to do. He rarely slept anymore. Usually he could get in a couple hours, and then that was it. Until he collapsed. And so far, May had been the only one to catch him dying from exhaustion, and she kept quiet about the insomnia. So, no...He couldn't force himself to rest. He might as well listen to the chatty bluenette.

So he didn't know whether to tell her, or let her rant, or just leave...

But May was in a coma. And Dawn was her best friend. Perhaps he'd do May a favor and just watch over Dawn for her. May's condition probably damaged Dawn the most.

Paul mostly worried, and stressed. Sure, he cared about May, and hoped she would wake up...but she had just fallen into a coma, and the chances of her waking up were still relatively high. Plus, May was too stubborn to let her friends go on without her.

He was confident that May would fight out of it. In the meantime, she left him to rein in Team Eevee. Tension would be running high, and stress was going to be a big factor in every argument.

Paul sighed, and turned to listen to Dawn again. This was going to be fun. Yay.

"And I was so scared! Ash looked like a mangled piece of bloodied carrion! His legs and arms were twisted, he had a bloody nose, there were blood on him, and..." Dawn shuddered at the memory. "He looked really scary. I'm sad that he had to go through with that."

"Breloom," a Breloom patted Dawn on the head, as if for comfort.

When she was finally done, she seemed to notice that Paul was still there.

The Pokemon dispersed, as the sun was coming out, and even though it was harmonious at the moment, many of the Flying Pokemon actually ate some Bug Pokemon. And other similar connections on their food chain. This was an ecosystem, not just an ordinary greenhouse.

Paul stood up, and walked quietly towards Dawn.

"Uh..." Dawn blushed, shyly backing away a bit. "Why are still here? I mean...you don't exactly seem like a warm person...no offense."

"It's fine. So you're a light sleeper? Easily woken up?" Paul asked, starting the inevitable conversation.

"Yeah...I usually sleep fine...just nightmares, stress...it gets to you. Normally I'm fine! No need to worry!" Dawn said, waving her hand nonchalantly.

"Hn."

Paul raised an eyebrow, almost comforted.

For a few seconds, the two fell into companionable peace, listening to the sounds of the Greenhouse coming awake, predators out hunting, Grass Pokemon gathering solar energy, water Pokemon splashing each other, Bug Pokemon eating the vegetation, and the Flying Pokemon soaring through the sky and singing from the large trees.

"Insomnia," Paul grunted out finally, breaking the silence.

"Huh?" Dawn said, surprised as she turned to look at Paul. Her hair whipped him in the face, and she winced, waiting for the backlash of tongue. But it never came.

"Sorry..." Dawn muttered, flushing pink in embarrassment.

"What is it that you always say? No need to worry? Yeah. Whatever. No need to worry," Paul said. "I said insomnia, because you asked why I was still here. I have insomnia. I can't exactly fall back asleep. Might as well stay, as annoying as you are. Irritating. Attention grabber."

Dawn felt her excitement level swoop low, as the anticipated blow came at her. What was she expecting? Paul being nice to her, forever? No, he was a cold person. A couple of nice gestures didn't mean anything.

"Oh...well...I'll just...go now..." Dawn mumbled, turning away and walking out of the Greenhouse.

Paul just stared after her, shocked. What had he done? He was actually having a decent conversation with him, but his stupid mouth just had to blurt out an insult.

"This is first time in a very long time these kids have actually SAT DOWN and properly ate breakfast. What's the deal? And hey...where's May and Ash?" Truman muttered, to Dr. Hamilton.

"Well," the doctor muttered, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. "May's in a coma, Ash is nursing broken limbs, and uh...I guess the stress and...You know. They're just kids. Which make them extremely useful to the EIA if they have to go undercover, but still. They go through too much."

"They're eating?" Aaron asked, stepping up next to the two adults, Cynthia close behind.

"Yep. What'd you guys put them through last night?" Truman pondered aloud, taking in the dark circles, stress lines, and tense atmosphere.

"They killed. A lot. They had a run-in with bombs. Uh, yeah," Aaron answered shakily, observing the same symptoms as Truman. "Agent stuff."

Dr. Hamilton frowned, staring. "I should check them all. Maybe give them some anti-depressants or something. This can't be too healthy. And they do this on a normal basis!"

"It's required," Cynthia told her sharply, glaring at her.

"Oh, I know that," Dr. Hamilton said just as sharply. "You may once have been the Sinnoh Champion, and you may be the leader of the EIA, young lady, but I'm still twenty years your senior, expert in the medical field, and you will not contradict me. I'm not saying they aren't allowed to do sent them out. I'm saying, that they shouldn't be allowed to do that. It actually physically hurts them."

And with that, and a flourish of her lab coat, Dr. Hamilton left, presumably back to the infirmary.

"Uh...I'm going to go get more food. You are welcome to join them," Truman said with hesitation before running off, leaving the two brooding leaders.

The pair shared a look.

"Well," Cynthia sighed, brushing blond hair out of her eyes. "Shall we go join the kids?"

Aaron cocked an eyebrow. If he was surprised, he didn't show it. He nodded, and walked forward, his shoes clicking softly on the granite.

Cynthia sighed again, watching him walk towards Team Eevee. At least...part of it.

"Arceus help me. I'm running an organization that deals with killers, assassins, terrorists, criminals...and I just absolutely had to drag teenagers into this. What am I going to do?"

With another deep exhale, Cynthia started forward, shaking the horrible thoughts from her head.

"Hey May."

Ash scrubbed at his face with his good hand, staring down at the unconscious agent.

"Uh...what do you want me to say? Wake up? Get better?" Ash sighed, sitting down with the tray of food Dr. Hamilton had brought him.

"We're stuck here together. Me and you. You're lucky that you don't have to find out just how boring it is to sit on a hospital bed by yourself for hours. Arceus, my head was going to explode!"

"Why am I talking to you?" Ash muttered, munching on his pancakes. "It's not like you can hear me. Wait...can you?"

Silence engulfed them again as Ash ate his breakfast next to May.

"I bet you wish you could eat these. Though you were always the waffle person..."

"This is really difficult. Dr. Hamilton said talking to you would be good for you..."

"May? You alive?"

"You're still not awake..."

"I'm eating my breakfast? Uh...can you hear me?"

"Can you wake up?"

"Uh...May?"

"May!"

"MAY! WAKE UP!"

"Hm..." Ash mused, "Maybe I have to shake her or something?"

"Ash...that would not be a very good idea," Misty peeked through the door, just in time to stop him.

"Why? That's usually what it takes to wake me up," Ash mumbled through a mouth full of pancakes.

"Yeah, well May's not sleeping. She's in a coma," Misty snapped, flopping onto the spare chair next to the bed.

"Hey May. How're you doing? Why am I even asking that? Of course everything is bad. Ugh. Why can't I ever say anything right? Argh. Stupid. Well, May. I hope you get better. Fast. I miss you. The girls miss you. We all miss you. Come on. We all had a decent breakfast today. Probably because Ash wasn't there. But still. You know what I'm talking about, it's not normal. You gotta wake up and make everything right again. I mean, even Paul was on the edge, snapping at people when he would normally just sit there. The atmosphere was completely wrong. Please. Come on May," Misty sounded sad, and tired.

Both of them were quiet as they watched May breathe, the sheets moving up and down.

"Huh. Is a coma too different? I mean...she's still only unconscious. It's not like she can't wake up, right?" Ash asked, breaking the silence with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Uh...well, actually if she's in a coma, it's like her body is forcing her to sleep. And she can't wake up until her body deems her ready to wake up. And sometimes, actually quite often, the body makes a mistake, and the person never wakes up," Misty explained.

"Ah. Okay. Well, did May's body make a mistake?" Ash questioned.

"We don't know Ash. Hey Misty," Dr. Hamilton answered, sitting down with her food. "I stopped by the kitchen before coming back down here. I guess you guys finished during my detour, huh?"

"Yep," Misty nodded. "Though wasn't Ash supposed to be in the infirmary anyways?"

Dr. Hamilton nodded in confirmation, checking one of May's monitors.

"Misty, I guess you can be May's very first visitor. I believe the others will also come soon. And I think that Max, her brother is coming from Petalburg? Wasn't it the memorial of her parent's death?" Dr. Hamilton asked, curious.

Misty swallowed, and thought for a moment. "Yeah, I think Max's coming. But since he's flying here with his Skarmory, he'll be here today. So, he probably will get to sit with May the entire time. Since you know, he's family. That's the EIA rules."

"I know."

Dr. Hamilton sounded almost exasperated, tired of people assuming. "I'm not new, you know."

Misty's cheeks turned red, ducking under Dr. Hamilton's offended stare.

"Okay! I'm sorry..." Misty muttered, before telling May goodbye and running out.

"These children," Dr. Hamilton muttered, attaching the drip chamber to May.

Ash winced as he watched with sick fascination as the tube went in.

The door opened again, and Dr. Hamilton sighed. "I'm gonna leave, tell me if something unnatural happens," she told Ash. Ash nodded with wide eyes, as she left, catching the door before it closed again.

"Misty just came out?" Paul muttered sitting down next to Ash.

"Uh...yeah," Ash affirmed, giving Paul a confused look.

And they just sat there.

"You know? I think I'm going to go back to my infirmary room. Goodbye. Uh...Dr. Hamilton said to call her if anything happens. Um...since I won't be here, please call her if necessary. Uh...yeah. That's it. Bye!"

Then Ash made is getaway, limping as fast as he could with one crutch.

Paul stared at the door as is slammed close, the echo reverberating through the walls.

"Well. Thank Mew he's gone," Paul muttered, standing up to stare down at May.

"May. Hm, this lot is very difficult to control with everyone on the edge and you out of action, you know. You should wake up. Really. It's necessary. Um...I don't have a lot of people I would say this for, but I feel it is necessary to say this. You need to wake up. I need you to wake up."

Paul felt his breath shifting the air around himself. "I cannot believe I just said that. And I can't believe I actually meant that. Though of course you would. You always say that I do care for people, the boys, and even the girls. You always say that. Always. And I don't even know why. I mean...I don't care for people. Everyone knows that. Ngh."

"I believe you're also the only one...well, maybe Reggie, and I know that Calem knows for sure. That I actually find you loud and obnoxious people endearing. At least, the ones that grow on me. Yeah yeah. I know the annoying bluenette. And it's not Marina. Why am I talking to an unconscious girl again? Hm. If you were awake, you'd say, 'I knew you were in love with Dawn!" I almost feel ashamed now. Ugh. It's not like I want to. She's just so...attention grabbing! And it gets endearing. Eventually."

Then to Paul's surprise, he felt the warm feeling of tears falling down his face.

"See? You're making me cry. I haven't cried since I was six. I've never thought people were worth tears. I didn't understand. I guess I do now? They don't do it because they're weak. Because...all those little girls that cry because of a scraped knee, or the little boys that don't have enough food to eat...it's because they're weak I always thought. If they're crying, how can they fix their problems? I just focus on the situation. And I guess, in those situations, they are being weak. But for the people that cry because they're grieving..." Paul wiped almost angrily at his eyes, still getting a shock at seeing little pool of tears.

"They're not weak. They're just accepting the pain. The reality. And they are sad and grieve their memories. Because there is no solution. There's no reason to cry. Unless there is no solution. So May...I'm crying, because there is not solution for me. There is no longer anything I can do about it. It's all up to you. So I am grieving my inability to help. But if you wake up..."

Paul stopped, squinting his eyes and blinking furiously in an attempt to get rid of the tears in case anyone came in. He took deep breaths, his watery vision distorting May's face.

She looked so calm, and so young. She didn't look like the stressed Team Eevee agent, or the caring member of the Eevee Sisters. Nah, she looked almost like the seventeen year old girl she was. Innocent. Lonely. Oblivious to the horrors of this world.

"May..." Paul reached out almost tentatively. "I have never felt the urge to show affection to anyone but my mother and my brother. And sometimes the Brothers. And yeah..." When his tanned skin made contact with May's slightly lighter hand, Paul shut his eyes and winced, preparing for the phantom pain he always imagined.

But there was nothing. Just...sort of like comfort. Like May was still alive.

Paul found her pulse and shook his head. The steady beating was making his forefinger tingle, and he felt like laughing. "This is so weird. I'm checking your pulse. Why am I doing that? Are you awake? Dr. Hamilton said that you were in a relatively severe coma. So you're in deep sleep. But that doesn't mean you have less chance of waking up. Some like...forty-five percent chance? That's...not too bad. She also said...that since you are in relatively deep comatose state...you probably don't have any idea what I'm saying. I don't know. I hope you didn't hear anything I said before..."

"It'll be up to Max whether to pull the...life support."

Paul stared at the machines whirring around him, taking in the complicated objects keeping his friend alive.

"You have to wake up May. I know it's less than half...but still. Come on. You have people depending on you. I'm depending on you...and Dawn...I hurt her again May. I'm a coward. And I have no idea how to make things right. She needs you even more. Especially because of me. You got to wake up."

The door squeaked open again, a blank faced Dawn walked through, and her mouth set in a straight line and her eyes completely blank. Just like how Paul usually was.

"I'll go now," Paul said quietly, standing up and moving to the side so Dawn could take his chair, the one close to May's head.

The two shared uneasy stares, identical expressions. Though they said eyes were the doorway to the soul, right?

And Dawn was a very emotional person. She couldn't keep her blank expression for long.

Paul could see the hostility and the anguish in her eyes. It looked like she was drowning in her own world of sadness, hopelessness, and pain.

Something in Paul's chest twisted painfully, poking and shouting at him. And when Dawn made eye contact with him, the pain seemed to increase, and a wall immediately went up.

Unknown feelings made their way through his body as they continued to stare off. Finally, Paul looked away, back at the girl they were both there to visit.

"I-" Paul started, feeling all the more guilty.

"Don't."

Dawn's voice was shaky and scared, but her face was defiant, glaring. "Don't apologize for something you do constantly. Don't apologize for May. Don't tell me I'm sorry. I...don't want to hear anything. Can you just leave and let me have my time with my best friend?"

Paul gulped, feeling the wave of guilt again. "Okay," Paul whispered softly, dipping his head before ducking out of the door.

But when he shut the door with a final 'click', he felt himself whispering, "Even if you don't want to hear it, or because I'm a coward, I'm still sorry. I'm sorry for not knowing how to treat you. I'm sorry, and...I'm just so so sorry."

And for the second time that day, Paul felt light tears. He quickly shook them away.

"I'm not allowed to cry. Because I can do something about it. There is a solution, for me. But...I can't do it. I'm too much of a coward."

And with those honest words, Paul left, back upstairs. Because he was too scared. And too much of a coward.

"Hey May. Paul's such an asshole. But you don't need to hear that. Of course you don't. I just...I can't live without you! After you came to Sinnoh to travel with me...it was like, I didn't know I had a sister out there! All of us. But we were always the closest. We started the Eevee Sisters after all. I stood beside you through everything, and you...for me. What am I going to do if you don't wake up? Max? The Sisters? The Brothers even? I just...You gotta wake up!" Dawn cried, clutching May's hands.

"Why am I working myself up?" Dawn sighed, sitting back and wiping her tears away. She stared at May, similar to Paul watching her soft, even breathing.

"May, you know what? I'm just going to hold your hand and wait by your side, telling you all the adventures we've been through. No more begging, no more hoping. Just possibly that last few moments between two best friends."

So Dawn began from the start, all the way back from when Dawn first joined May in her journeys.

Leaf and Ash had both stuck their heads inside, checking up on them before quietly leaving, letting Dawn do what she was doing.

Max strolled down the hallway at a controlled pace. Well, as controlled as he could. Or...all out sprinting.

Gallade was running behind him, Skarmory already returned into his Pokeball. "Come on May..." he whispered under his breath as he tapped his foot impatiently for the elevator.

"Max! Why're you running! You could hurt someone! And May's not going anywhere!" Serena reprimanded him, walking into the elevator with him.

"Why are you coming?" Max snapped, huffing and turning away. Gallade ducked into the elevator, looking cramped in the small space. Max sighed and and returned him too, reluctantly forcing himself to be alone, in the presence of Serena.

"Because it's my turn to visit her, if Dawn's done. Though I doubt it. She already took Leaf's, Calem's, and Gary's as well," Serena replied with an even tone, giving the younger trainer an indifferent look.

"But! She's my sister! I should get to see her!" Max protested, glaring.

"Right, so Cynthia said that you could visit her whenever you want. No need to wait or allow anyone else to go before you. Everyone else's time will just shift down," Serena answered, walking out of the elevator. "I'll go see Ash while you talk to May. Okay? Now stop pouting."

Max nodded almost eagerly, walking out of the elevator and running the rest of the way to May's room.

Serena sighed as she watched him go, before opening Ash's door. "Hey Ash..."

"Hey Serena. Mist, do you wanna stay?" Ash asked, shutting the door behind her.

The threesome stared at each other, none of the budging.

Finally, Misty broke the silence, moving towards the door. "I'll...um...go," Misty told them before leaving.

"Well. That was awkward," Serena said, sitting where Misty had been sitting previously.

"Yeah. I know," Ash retorted.

The two talked and mostly watched TV, before Paul came and told Serena to get out. Of course, Serena followed, but shot Paul a glare as well.

"May!" Max yelled, sliding across the polished floor next to May and Dawn.

"Hey Max. Should I be going?" Dawn asked, standing up.

"Uh...if you want. You can stay if you to, too," Max said, taking May's hand in his.

"Hey May. I hope you wake up soon. You told me that you would always protect me. I know I have my Pokemon, but it sure would be nice to have you be here. I miss you May...even if technically you're gone often anyways. But...at least I know you're awake, and alive. You gotta wake up!" Max said to May, his shadow falling over her.

Suddenly, May's grip tightened, clutching Max's hand a little too tightly.

"Hey! She's like...squeezing or something. Or is she just having a seizure?" Max asked.

Dawn felt May's pulse, and it had increased dramatically. May started twitching, shifting and shaking.

"What?!" Dawn rushed towards the emergency button. "Dr. Hamilton! May might be having a seizure!"

Max stared in horror at his sister, shaking and twitching.

"May?!"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

59.1K 934 21
#1 in Pearlshipping - November 2020 Ah, High School...where memories are made, hearts are broken, and dreams come true. Even in the Pokemon world, th...
23.6K 594 60
Discontinued. Do not read this expecting something good. If you knew me when I wrote this, please kindly remove it from your memory. ❝ I lied. I love...
12.6K 900 88
SSOY1: "BAND OF STARS" •/completed/• When the string of friendship intertwined between four unrelated individuals.... A bond to be formed.... A memor...
47.5K 958 44
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...