Heartbreaks & crushes

By abbyalyse

This story is about a girl named Riley ( profile pic) who has to make a choice between three Magcon boys incl... More

Meet up
The fire
The stay
Waking up in the wrong bed
Grocery shopping with nash
Me, Cameron, and the gym

Hospitality

14 0 0
By abbyalyse

In my family, we have LOTS of health issues
(which explains this next part)
Apparently after seeing the boys' numbers in my hand I got so excited I busted a few veins.
So the next time I woke up I was in a hospital with Cameron staring down at me. I was embarrassed! I started to blush and relized they had me in a hospital gown. I looked down at it then looked back at him and smiled he passed me a bouquet of flowers and said " we have to stop meeting like this" "like what?" I said as my voice cracked nervously he responded with " you getting hurt."
I attempted to giggle but instead gave a snort and spit my water all over him!!
" IM SOOOO SORRY" I exclaimed wiping it off with my hospital gown then relizing he could clearly see my thong. The only reason I was wearing a thong was because all my other pairs of underwear were dirty. I turned bright red and he tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me on the cheek he said " try not to hurt that pretty face of yours" and hugged me.
I smiled ear to ear and laughed this time without water in my mouth
I apologized once again then returned the hug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 26.6K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
864K 71.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.4M 35K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...