Unexpectedly: Larry Stylinson...

By AJ_Taekook827

Harry was a shy, socially awkward and geeky boy who is also the school's own personal punching bag. He was co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2

Chapter 24

1.7K 34 9
By AJ_Taekook827

Heller! This is one of the climaxes in the story. Yes, one. Meaning that there will be more, but don't worry. You'll love it! I just realized that this book is almost over...😭Thanks and enjoy!

Louis' P.O.V.

I don't think I've felt as broken before as I do right now. I've never cared this much for another human being other than myself. I've never cried this much since I could remember. I've never hurt so much telling Harry that we can't be together right now, but what hurts the most is knowing that my little girl was going to be given off to someone else, some random stranger.
I didn't want that for her. I wanted her to be with us where she belongs. I know that Harry has the right intention to be doing this, but I don't see why he would. He didn't think of this at all until his fucking dumb bitch of a counselor told him to. He never would've thought of this if it weren't for her. I know it's not the best thing to get mad at him for it, but he's still insisting that it's what he wants.
Now I know what you're thinking. You would've thought it'd be me who would instantly agree to this? Right? Well think again. I may seem like the type to just drop everything when it gets hard, but every since Harry and I got together--and even before that when I found out about Natty--I've wanted to be better. I made that promise to not only Harry and myself, but to Natty too. She is literally my everything, and there is nothing I wouldn't do for her. She's my baby girl and my first child. I'd do absolutely anything for her. So if Harry wants to take her from me, I will fight, and I will win.
It took all of the power in me to not have Zayn or Liam kill Harry when they found out what he was planning. I was glad that they cared so much, but they didn't need to take it that far. Also, he's pregnant still. If they killed him now, they'd also kill Natty and then I'll kill them. But anyway, they stopped talking to him and Niall. Whenever they saw him in the hallway, they'd glare at him. I didn't really care because he deserved to feel guilty about his decision. He can't just force a baby on me just to take her away once I've grown attached to her. That is just plain cruel.
I continued to avoid Harry at all costs. We talked just like he wanted, so if he wanted to even come near me, he has to shout from a distance that he's decided to keep Natty. That sounds terrible, but until he cleans up this mess, I don't want anything to do with him. Whenever he tried to talk to me, I'd find a way to dodge it as soon as it happens. I do sound very rude for doing this, but it's his punishment. He deserves it.
I walked into school the next morning with no site of Harry. That could either be good or bad. I guess it all depends on how you look at it. I walked down the hallway with a few people staring at me. And for the one millionth time this week, Brianna walks up to me. I stop walking and stare at her with no emotion like the many times before.

"So, I've heard that you're finally done with that bloated whale. Is that true?" She asked, wrapping her hair around her finger.

"That he's a bloated whale? No. I think the term is pregnant." I said with sass as I tried to walk away.

"Well, if the other half is true, would you like to come over to my house tonight and have some fun?" She said, trying and failing to be seductive. I gagged at her and turned around.

"The last thing I'd want to do is get into your pants. Also, I have a child on the way, and I'd be damned if I ever let her near you. So if you don't mind, go suck a dick somewhere else and leave me alone." And with that, I turned around and walked off. No, I didn't own it like I normally would, but in my head I was slightly happier.

Throughout the day, I saw less and less of Harry. I was getting a little worried about that though. He could be having more Braxton hicks or something like that, and I don't really want him to be going through that at school. But I wasn't going to give up on this battle just yet. He has to be the one to fix this, not me.
I walked down the hall more towards the end of the day for my fifth period class. As I walked down and turned the corner, I saw Harry. It looked like he was breathing heavily while he rubbed his stomach. I hoped that everything was okay. It should be. It seemed that it was since he was still at school. I went to just walk around him when I saw that one Nick guy walk up to him. I stood in my place, stiff and ready to pounce. I watched as he stopped Harry from moving around him. I hopped that was all he was going to do, but it seemed that he had more plans than that.

"Long time no see, Styles." Nick said as he moved hair out of Harry's face. "I see that your boy toy left you."

"Nick, please leave me alone. I'm really not feeling well and a lot has been happening. Please, stop." He begged as he went to walk around Nick. Nick moved him back into place with some force. I tensed up more, but didn't move. I had to wait.

"Are you seriously still playing this game?! Look, Harry, you've gotten the attention you wanted from everyone. You're all people talk about anymore. Now you can cut the crap!" Nick shouted causing Harry to flinched. I clenched my fists tightly as he got up in Harry's face.

"Please, stop! You're going to hurt her!" Harry shouted as he tried to get out of the tight space between Nick and the lockers.

"How cute! You even made up a gender for it. Okay, you had your fun now cut it out! Come on, let me see how you make it look so real." Nick said, trying to slide Harry's shirt up.

Harry pushed his hands away and tried to move away from Nick, but he didn't get far. I was about to move when I saw that Harry pushed him off of him, but it wasn't over. I saw the angered look on Nick's face, and I knew this wouldn't end well. I started running as fast I could through the crowd of people, but it was soon too late. Nick grabbed Harry by the shirt and threw him into the lockers. I wouldn't be too worried if he only hit his back, but he didn't. He hit the side of his stomach straight into the the locker combination piece. I stood in my place, shocked, as I heard Harry scream in pain and fall to the ground. The hallway went silent and my heart stopped. I couldn't move my feet for a few seconds until I realized what might happen. Natty.
I ran the rest fo the way there to see Harry curling up on himself, holding his stomach as close as he could. He was in shock. He was breathing heavily and unevenly and crying loudly.

"It's going to be okay, Harry. I promise." I rambled as I gathered him in my arms.

"L-L-Louis..." Harry breathed out, his voice slowly going more faint.

"It's going to be okay..." I replied, trying to help him up, my mind going a million miles per hour.

"The baby..." Harry cried as he lifted his hand up from his stomach.

"She'll be fine. She--" I suddenly choacked on every little ounce of air as I stared at his stomach. One spot on the side was covered in blood. His shirt was beginning to become soaked and Harry started to freak out. Both of them were hurt, and it was all my fault.

"Louis! She's--she's hurt! I don't want to lose her! She's gonna die! Louis, I don't want to lose my baby!" Harry rambled on as I took off my jacket, tears escaping my eyes.

"No she won't, baby. She's going to be fine! She'll be fine!" I yelled, trying to persuade myself more than him. "This might hurt." I said as I tied my jacket over the wound. Harry cried out in pain and no one did anything. They just stood there. "Someone call for help!" I shouted. "Please, someone!" I turned back to Harry and saw that he was pailing over and that the blood was spreading more. "Okay, Harry. It's going to fine. She'll be fine." I whispered as I lifted him up bridal style and ran down the hall. I held him with his wound facing me to get more pressure on it, but it didn't seem to be working.

I ran out of the school as fast as I could. If it weren't for me being on the football team, I wouldn't be able to do this. Harry cried louder, but this time it was in pain. His face scrunched up and hid in my shoulder.

"Louis, it hurts! She's hurt...she's hurt. I can't lose her! I can't lose her!" Harry cried, using his free hand to hold his stomach where I hoped Natty would still be at the end of the day.

"We're almost there, baby. It's going to be okay...it's going to be okay." I said as calmly as I could as we neared the hospital. I ran for a little while longer when I finally made it into the parking lot. I ran inside the emergency section, screaming for help. Harry only seemed to be faint. He wasn't conscious when I ran in, and it terrified me.

"Help! Someone help, please!" I shouted, causing three nurses to quickly grab a gurney. I placed him down on it had they cut his shirt to assess the wound. They then asked what happened, rushing him down the hallway.

I explained to them what happened and followed them down the hall the best I could. "Please, tell me they'll both be okay. We can't lose her! She's just a baby! She's just a baby!" I shouted as a nurse stopped me in my place while the others took Harry away.

"Sir, I need you to stay here, okay?" She said calmly.

"No, I have to be with him! He's my boyfriend and that's my baby! I have to be with them!" I shouted as I tried making my way around her.

"Sir, they are both in critical condition at the moment. We can't have people in the way. If you want your baby to live, you'll have to stay here." Then she left.

I stood there screaming and crying as I paced the hallway. I was having an anxiety attack. I swear, the room was spinning and the air got extremely heavy. I went to whip at my face when I saw a tinted red on my hands. I thrust my hands in front of me to see them both covered in blood. Then I noticed my shirt was also covered in blood. Harry's blood...and maybe Natty's too. I started to scream and try to rub it off. It only got messier and messier. This was my boyfriend's blood on me, and it wouldn't be there if I would've just stopped avoiding him and talked things through. It wouldn't be on me right now if I wasn't such a coward.
I fell to the floor and cried violently when I couldn't get the blood off as the terrible images of Harry popped into my head. There is a possibility that Natty will not make it through this. There is a chance that Harry and I won't be parents anymore...we won't have a baby...our daughter.

"My baby girl! It's okay! You'll be okay! Daddy promised he'd protect you! He won't let you die, baby girl! You'll be okay...you'll be okay..." I cried out as I rocked myself. A few seconds later, I felt arms wrap around my shoulders. "Harry..."

"No, it's Jim. Come with me. Come on," he whispered nicely. I was shaking as Jim, which I assumed was a nurse here, walked me into the bathroom and helped clean me up. He gave me new clothes to change into, and even though he was being nice to me, I was still freaking out.
We walked out of the bathroom and he told me to call someone. Maybe my mum, but it's Harry's mum that I called instead. She deserved to be here. She needed to be here. After I had a frantic and tearful conversation with Anne, she was soon rushing down the hallway, tears running down her cheeks.

"Where is he?! Is he okay?!" Anne questioned as soon as she saw me.

"I don't know...they won't tell me." I cried, biting my nails.

"What happened?" Anne asked as she whipped her tears away.

"I...Nick...he--I should've--it's all my fault! There was so much blood! So much...b-blood...It's all my f-fault!" I cried and fell into Anne's opening arms. She rocked me back and forth and cried with me. We were both such a complete mess. "I don't want my baby girl to die...I don't want her to die!"

"I don't either, Louis...I don't either..."

We stood in the hallway for almost two hours. We waited anxiously for the news, praying that it was good... I paced the hallway while Anne stood against the wall, waiting with a deep frown on her face. After another hour or so, the doctor finally showed up from around the corner. I stopped my pacing and Anne rushed to my side where I stood in front of the doctor.

"How is he?" Anne asked frantically.

"The boy will be fine. He's still in shock, but he's also on some light medication." The doctor said, placing his clipboard to his side.

"And our baby?" I quietly asked, praying to all the gods on the universe that she was okay. Please let her be okay.

"The baby is fine...at the moment. We're going to have to keep him here a few nights to insure that both of them are well enough to go home."

I sighed heavily after he finished speaking. Both of them are okay. My babies are okay... "Can we see them?" I asked, rushed and sudden.

"Of course. Follow me." The doctor said as he began to walk down the halllway. Anne and I quickly followed him into a dark and small room at the end of the other hallway. There, Harry lay with his gown above his stomach where a heart monitor was placed. To his left was a monitor where Natty was, sleeping peacefully. Harry was still crying, but they might be happy tears. He was longingly looking at the screen when Anne said his name, causing him to look over at us.

"Mummy..." Harry cried as Anne rushed to his side.

"Oh my god, I was so worried." Anne cried as she cradled her only son.

"I want my baby, mum..." Harry cried, rubbing at the bottom of his stomach.

"You do have her, honey. She's still here." Anne said soothingly.

"No, mum...I want her. Not with someone else. With me..."

Just hearing those words made me cry just as hard as when he said he wanted otherwise. He looked behind his mum at me and reached out for me. I walked up to him and gathered him into my arms, holding him as close as I possibly could. We both cried for a few minutes then I pulled away and kissed him like I've never kissed anyone before.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I should've been there, otherwise this never would have happened." I cried, caressing his cheeks with my thumbs.

"No, I never should have wanted to give her up. I wasn't thinking. I started this mess, I'm so sorry--"

"Boys, stop arguing over who's fault it was and just be happy Natty's okay." Anne said, laughing as she blew her nose.

I looked down at Harry and smiled widely and kissed him once more, tenderly and slowly. "I'm just glad that both of you are okay." I said, nuzzling my nose with his.

"I thought you hated me. I thought you never wanted to see me again..." Harry cried, holding onto my hands that are on his cheeks.

"I still love you, curly. I was just mad. I don't think when I'm mad. I still love you and I'll continue to love you until god won't let me anymore. Even then I still will." I cried, laughing with joy.

"I love you too." Harry cried then pulled me in for another kiss which lead to more and more kisses.

I pulled away shortly after and leaned down to his stomach. I saw that where the wound was is now a bandage. At least that was taken care of quickly. I feather kissed all over Harry's stomach and rubbed at the spots that weren't covered with the monitor pieces. "I'm so proud of you baby girl. You are so strong...thank you for holding on. I don't think I'd be able to continue on without you...I love you, Natty. So, so very much."

~ ~ ~

Many hours after I got to see Harry, I was laid next to him with him in my arms as he slept soundly. It makes me cry every time I feel Natty kick. It reminds me that we nearly lost her, and I am more than grateful that we didn't. Harry has woken up a few times, crying out of nowhere and demanding that they set up an ultrasound to see if Natty was still there. I can understand why he'd be like this, but he shouldn't worry anymore. She is safe and alive. Also he's stress more than necessary, and most of that is my fault.
I've cried more than five times tonight because I can't stop feeling terrible about how I treated Harry. I was being a terrible boyfriend and a selfish father wanting to do that. I should've just let him talk and explain himself then none of this would've happened. The only good thing about his happening was Harry realising that he made a mistake. I just wish he didn't have to realise that this way.
Around three in the morning, I felt Harry begin to stir. I was already awake because I wouldn't stop having nightmares about the terrible previous events. I ran my fingers through his hair in attempts of putting him back to sleep, but he only woke up more. He rubbed at his eyes a bit, making me coo by how adorable my boyfriend is, then he smiled up at me.

"Hi," he whispered, his voice raspy yet light.

"Hello, love. Did you sleep well?" I asked, rubbing at his side.

"A little. I wasn't very comfortable, but well enough. You?"

"Not much, but that's okay. I would much rather watch you sleep." I said, giggling at Harry's goofy reaction.

"That doesn't sound creepy." Harry said sarcastically.

"Nope, not at all." I said and then pecked his nose and lips. Harry giggled then moved his hands down to his stomach. "You okay?"

"Yeah, she's moving. She's moving..." Harry said peacefully, shifting more onto his back and placed my hand on the same spot where our baby girl squirmed around. "I was so sure that we lost her. I was so scared."

"It's okay. We didn't. She's still here with us, baby. See, she's moving." I said pointing to the screen that had our baby on it that Harry had set up a few hours ago. Harry smiled and turned back to me.

"I really am sorry, though. I thought that it'd be what was best for her, but...nearly losing her made me realise that...I can't live without her. You were right, and I'm so s-sorry..." Harry said as he began to cry again.

I pulled him closer to me and carded my fingers in his hair. "Don't cry, love. Everything is okay now. I'm here and I don't plan on leaving."

Harry nuzzled closer to me and kissed my chin. "I love you, Louis."

And even though we had our falling out and fights, and even came close to losing Natty, we still managed to find ourselves in each other's arms. I wasn't kidding when I said that I didn't plan on leaving. I was going to stay as long as I could. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I left like that again. Something much worse could happen, and I definitely don't want that. I just want my beautiful boyfriend and baby with me. They're all I need, and I pray that nothing else comes between us again.

"I love you too, baby."

Ha! I bet I scared you there. Now don't fret about that happening again. The main reason for me even writing this story is because I read a sad Larry Mpreg and I nearly died. So, I'm making a happy one. Even if it doesn't seem like it's happy, it will end happy. *Spoilers.* 😝 I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 4.2K 15
It was Louis's first day at a new job. He didn't know what he had been thinking when he applied for a job at a mental institution. Crazy people scare...
2.1M 73.2K 19
Louis has always been an outcast. Now he goes to high school. He has always had feelings for none other than Harry Styles, the school's most popular...
33.3K 1.5K 13
"That I'm arrogant. That I'm a bitch. That I can't admit my faults or when I'm sorry. That's what you said right?" Louis once spat those words to Ha...
734K 24.7K 58
Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge him by his name, but they don't know his...