Fearless In The Eyes Of A Bea...

Von wwepurplevixen

Brock Lesnar is the Beast Incarnate who hasn't been with anyone since his divorce three years ago and doesn't... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
THANKS + SEQUEL ❤❤
FEARLESSLY LOVED BY A BEAST
Q&A about Fearless Beasts!♥

Chapter 7

4K 106 27
Von wwepurplevixen

RAW 2 WEEKS BEFORE FAST LANE

"Do I seriously have to do this?" I groaned as HHH stood in front of me.

"Please.. no one else has the image to do it Nikki"

"Fine!" I walked out of my locker room.

"I owe you!" I heard him shout after me as I made my way to the Gorilla.

My music filled the arena and I stepped out and saw the four men in the ring staring at me as I slowly made my way to the ring.

As I walked on the apron , Paul sat down on the second rope for me and I could feel Brock briefly staring at me as I bent down to climb in.

The confusion on all their faces was evident as Stephanie was meant to be doing this but well she couldn't make it in time.

"Welcome to the contract signing for the Triple Threat match at Fastlane to qualify for the main event at Wrestlemania!"

The crowd cheered and I smiled brightly even though I was so pissed on the inside.

I opened the contract and handed the pen to Dean and he said 'thank you' while smiling brightly at me.

I saw Brock simply staring at us and then look down at the table.

Roman handed me the pen and I then held it out for Brock but he looked back at Paul.

Paul seemed confused but eventually realized what his client wanted. He took the pen from my hand and handed it to Brock and I sighed as he didn't even want to touch me when I was meant to be upset..

"Thank you guys!" I smiled and began closing the contract as Paul started rambling about how dangerous Brock was and Dean should take advice from Roman.

Brock glanced over at me and I stared blankly at him and he then turned his attention to Dean.

He gestured for Dean to come at him as the Suplex City chants began and he was now in a good mood or appeared to be.

Dean walked around the table as I moved into the corner. I saw Paul leave the ring, as Dean was close to him. He spoke to him so that only Brock could hear him and well me.

"Don't you think my girlfriend looks fucking hot tonight? After I destroy you now I'll probably go to her locker and we'll do some cele..."

Dean got cut off as Brock had enough and I exited the ring as he threw Dean onto the announce table.

I walked into my locker room which I had to myself due to Brie being in the green room.

"Brock please don't..." I heard Paul and checked to see if I had the TV on but I didn't and Brock burst through my door.

I saw Paul in the back but he soon disappeared as Brock slammed my door shut.

Brock's eyes scanned the room and I stood too stunned to speak.

"You need to get your fucking boyfriend on a leash!"

Of course it was because of Dean.. I remembered I was angry and folded my arms.

"The last time I checked I don't take orders from you and I do not want to get involved in your fucking feud"

"You're already involved..." He almost whispered.

"I don't get why you seem to be angry at me! I sat for hours waiting for you on Saturday at the gym . I'm the one who should be pissed here!"

"How the hell was I suppose to know you still needed me around? I figured that your boyfriend would be taking over"

"He's... you know what never mind it doesn't matter. Don't train me, I don't care. I mean you couldn't even stand the thought of touching me in the ring out there so why would you want to wrestle me? "

He sighed.

"You weren't supposed to be out there and then you pitch up like that and fucking Ambrose claims you..."

"Like what Brock? How did I fucking anger the Beast tell me! Is this some ego shit and you want to claim me huh?"

He shook his head and as he turned to face me his blue eyes burned into mine and he gripped my face and kissed me roughly.

I pushed hard against his chest and immediately slapped him.

He wasn't angry like I expected him to be, he just shook his head and chuckled a bit.

"Why the hell are you laughing?"

"Because I just realized what an idiot I am.. he's the reason you kept running away. " he shook his head again and then turned to walk away and I realized that's not what I wanted.

I immediately moved in front of him and he raised his eyebrow , I leaned up and kissed him.

I didn't bother fighting as I couldn't, the moment I felt his lips over mine, what I feared most happened I couldn't deny him.

My hands gripped the back of his neck pulling him to me and I was thankful for my heels.

I pushed myself against him and I could feel him pressing against me. His hand lift up my tight dress and I felt my back connect with the wall as he pushed his tongue into my mouth and I let my moan escape.

I am not sure why he had gone from being pissed as well to kissing me before but I didn't care, I knew I wouldn't be running away this time.

He pushed himself hard against me and I craved him.

His fingers dug into my thighs and I moaned loudly and grind myself against him. I loved feeling of him against me but I wanted more..

But he broke the kiss and stared at me.

"I have to fucking go!" He breath and set me down .

I pulled my dress down," Why?"

He opened the door and Dean stood there clearly about to enter.

"There's your reason!" He pushed past Dean and walked off.

"Why was he here?" Dean asked as he walked in.

"Why did you tell him that in the ring" I asked as I tried to get my breathing rate back to normal.

"That was the plan wasn't it? Use you to get under his skin and he stays away from you cause you're taken? Win, win situation..."

He looked at me as if I were stupid.

"Well does it look like it worked?"

He sighed and stood up, "don't worry I'll fix it!"

"No Dean that's not what I... " he didn't bother staying to hear me.

"Fuck!" I threw my hairspray bottle against the door.

"Woah who messed with you now?" I looked up and saw Bryan.

I stood up and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry I meant to come and see you"

He would be officially retiring tonight .

"I know but I came to you. The last thing we want is a cat fight breaking out. There is only so much action I can handle tonight.."

"Yeah you have a point there.. you nervous?" I asked as he took a seat next to me and turned on the TV .

"YES ! I'm after whoever is up now.. I was meant to end the show now but Dean asked me if he could do something first when I bumped into him .."

"Do what?"

"I don't..." he was interrupted as I heard Brock's music fill the arena and as I put the TV louder I was met with Brock walking to meet Dean in the ring.

"Oh no!" I knew Dean would be doing something stupid I just didn't think it would be now as Brock was destroying him and this time I was sure it was because of me.

"What's going on with you and Brock?" I heard Bryan next to me.

"Nothing..." I sighed as I focused on Brock who glared at Dean.

"Nikki..." I knew he could easily notice something.

"I think I..."

I was cut off as I saw Roman appear at the stage.

I hoped they wouldn't double team on him ...

Dean low blowed Brock sending him to the floor and I could see him yelling him something and whatever it was definitely wasn't good.

"Are you..." I waited in the trainers room as I knew he'd be heading here for ice.

"Fuck off" He glared at me and ripped the bag of ice from my hands.

Paul seemed unsure of what to do as Brock sat down on the bed and placed the bag on his groin.

"I'm sorry about Dean this whole thing is just one big.."

He cut me off before I could confess the lie.

"I don't give a fuck. Just get the hell out and go fuck your fucking boyfriend"

I knew he was mad but the fact that he was going off on me I hated.

"You know what? Bryan is retiring tonight so I'm going to go out on that stage and show my support not go fuck my boyfriend.. Not that its any of your business!"

I left the room and then felt someone's hand on my shoulder and even though he had snapped at me I hoped it was him but I was greeted with Paul.

"I apologize for Brock's actions and.." Paul began but I cut him off.

"Paul save it.. " I sighed and left him standing there.

I made my way to the parking lot as I didn't feel like staying for the party. The only people I would be talking to there was Dean, Bryan and Renee. And well Dean I was pissed at because of what he did to Brock and I didn't want to hog Bryan's night with family drama.

I threw my suitcase into the car and then began starting it. Only nothing happened ..

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I got out and kicked the car as it was the last thing I needed.

"What did that car ever do to you barbie?" His tone held amusement and if he thought he could just come here and be all cute and I would forget what happened he had another thing coming.

"Why don't you do what you told me to earlier and fuck off"

He sighed.

"I'm sorry Nikki.." he whispered and I heard a gasp but this time it wasn't from me.

It came from behind Brock.

"Did you really just apologize? " Brock turned to face Paul.

"No I fucking didn't" he shook his head and I reached into the rental car for my phone so I could call a cab.

"What are you doing?" His attention was now off his shocked advocate. I didn't get why it was such a big deal I was pretty sure Brock had apologized before to me.

"Calling a cab so I can get to the hotel"

"Well stop cause you're riding with us"

"No I'm not.. I'd rather walk" which I could as the hotel wasn't really that far.

"Come on Miss Bella!" I heard Paul next to me and saw him taking my suitcases.

"So he just does whatever you tell him to do" I turned to Brock.

"I didn't tell him to do that barbie" He shrugged and reached into the car for my duffel bag and then closed the door and walked away.

I followed him as I knew there was no arguing with them.

"I know divas are suppose to have tons of shit but I'm pretty sure three suitcases and this bag is a bit much."

I sighed.

"Its all my clothes I took from John's house when I left him.. I still have more but that's in my apartment I shared with him." He stopped which caused me to as well as he turned to look at me.

"You don't have a place to stay?"

"Most of us don't, we're wrestlers like drifters every city is our place" I said trying to hide my sad life.

"But when we're off.."

" I don't really get much off.. not everyone has the million dollar contract like the Beast" I smiled slightly even though I knew he most likely couldn't see it.

"We're here" was all he said as he threw my bag in the booth of the SUV.

Paul was already seated in front next to the driver.

Brock opened the door for me and I was surprised but then I saw the back was filled with boxes and there was only place for one person as Brock was pretty big and basically took up a spot where two of me could probably fit.

"Is this some prank because you're still pissed at me for no absolute reason?" I turned to Brock.

"What?" I moved aside and let him look in.

"Paul what shit is this?"

"Its your blue merchandise we need to take to the next town" Brock sighed.

"Well where the hell are both of us suppose to fit?"

"its fine Brock I can take a cab and.." I looked at him.

"No!" He said loudly.

"She can sit on your lap Brock or wait I'll sit at the back and then you can take the front .. I'm not built as.."

"Its fine, she'll sit on my lap"

"No I won't..."

"Its a five minute drive or are you scared that your boyfriend will find out" I could hear the anger surfacing as he said it.

"Go ahead and get a cab then" He got in and I sighed and slowly got in as well.

"Still fearless" he muttered to himself and I smiled to myself.

As the driver pulled back, I fell back against Brock and I felt him grip my thighs to steady me.

I felt his breath on my neck and I realized the position we were in as Paul rambled onto the driver.

I sat back up as I felt my cheeks burning and I heard him clear his throat.

And I was sure I felt something pressing up against me but I couldn't be sure.

I decided to have some fun to get back at him for being such a ass to me.

I moved on his lap slowly back and forth and I heard his breathing increase and I tried to hide mine as I could feel him hardening underneath me.

"What the hell are you doing?" He whispered with his now strained voice into my ear .

"Making myself comfortable " I said casually and I heard him curse under his breath.

I continued moving slowly onto him as his fingers dug into my thighs and I couldn't help enjoy the feeling of him underneath me wishing his trackpants wasn't there.

I stopped as I felt his fingers slowly moving up my inner thigh. He moved closer to my underwear and I felt his hand pull them to the side as he slowly rubbed his fingers against me and I gasped loudly due to the contact.

"You okay Miss Bella?" I heard Paul.

"Yes!" I heard Brock's faint chuckling behind me but he didn't stop with his finger movements.

I turned to him and whispered.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Making myself comfortable" He smirked as he whispered back .

I glared at him and turned back and I felt him bite into my neck and I couldn't stand it any longer I moved against his hand wanting more and he groaned into my neck as he was definitely as aroused as I was.

I felt his one hand leave me and trail up my body but as he was about to cup my breast I felt the car stop.

"FUCK!" I heard him behind me as he removed his hands just in time as the driver opened the door for us.

"Sorry about the inconvenience Bella.." he took my hand and helped me out .

As soon as I was out, Brock got out and headed inside the hotel and I saw his track jacket luckily covered him if he was still aroused.

"I guess he didn't like the ride.. let me just go" Paul smiled and took Brock and his suitcase while the driver would be helping me with mine.

A/N:

I had sometime today :)

Do you like Dean's mind games???

Did you like the Nikki and Brock scenes for this chapter???

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

50.8K 1.3K 20
***Sequel to Beauty and The Beast*** Brock and Casey have been married for five years now. Casey hasn't wrestled since the wedding but Brock's bee...
12.4K 404 16
I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love Shit, what the fuck y...
42.3K 1.4K 19
You pull out that cash, I tell you how I want it I took a chance aint paid a dime for it One roll of the dice, you were by my side I'm just a lucky g...
7.3K 305 12
One night turned into forever. Nikki Bella × Rusev Started: June 18, 2018 Completed: August 26, 2019 Cover by Ambrophobia