Restricted Chapters

By JosephineCastillo-Nu

More

Restricted Chapters
Fate Smiles on My Alpha - Chapter 8
Fate Smiles on My Alpha- Chapter 10
Fate Smiles on My Alpha - Chapter 13

Fate Smiles on My Alpha - Chapter 17

18.8K 203 17
By JosephineCastillo-Nu

A/N: For those who added this to their library without reading the main book, this is the new updated chapter.  I do hope you make sense in all this and that you could spare the time to read the book.  Thank you.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: First Heat

Keegan felt his wolf was getting restless.  His senses were suddenly on high alert, unlike the moment before where he was too anxious and worried to pay close attention to what was really happening to his mate.  He bent his head and nestled his face into the side of her neck.  Then just like a lightning bolt, the waft of a most powerful and erotic scent hit him.  Queran always smelled like vanilla and chocolate.  But this, this was like hot fudge chocolate and he felt his mouth water.  His body started to shake, wanting and needing to be inside her.

He heard Queran let out a painful sob.  “You don’t want to be with me?” 

She was squirming in pain and a burning need to be one with Keegan.  The fiery feeling that seemed to settle in her belly had started to afflict her back at the cottage.  She attributed it to some female type of pains but this was different.   The pain lanced from the pit of her stomach to her privates.  Her core seemed to pulsate and her clit feels swollen.  She cringed tighter and bit her lips to stifle the cry that was threatening to come out of her lips.  There was only one reason she can think of.  Mentally calculating when she last bled she was almost sure she has begun her oestrus cycle.  This was the period where a she-wolf’s ovulation is at its peak.

“It hurts, Keegan.  Make it go away, please.”  The sob she tried to hold broke into a pained cry and a stream of tears fell to her cheeks. 

Mentally chastising himself for his stupidity, he gently turned her to lie on her back and continued to work on the remaining stitch of clothing left.  He grabbed both her wrists and nudged her thighs with his knee.  He refused to assure her by mere words but showed her instead.  With purposeful movements, he rubbed his crotch to her wet panties.  He held her wrists with one hand and snaked his other hand down her clit and rubbed it with his thumb against it.  The friction ignited her need so she moaned loudly and thrashed her head sideways. 

“Ahhhh. Keegan. Please, ohhhh.  I n-neeed you , now please.”   

Keegan decided to ease her pain this instant and romance her later.  His mind made up, he tore her lace boy-leg underwear and unzipped his fly.  Freeing his shaft he teased her entrance with the tip and in one powerful thrust he entered her heated flesh.

Keegan hissed.  “Oh heavens, baby you feel so so good.  Ahh.  I’ll make it better I promise.  Shhh, I promise.”  Queran whimpered.  He felt so thick.  The hardness of his shaft filling her with a comfort that doused her blazing need.  His slow assault began to increase its hungry pace.  He pumped into her, taking her fast and hard.  Her quim hugged his turgid member like a lover’s caress.  He felt her squeeze him, they were in the brink of an explosive climax.

“Come for me, my love.  Give it to me.  Hhhaaahh…”   Spurts of his warm seed coated her walls. She milked him, possessed him and he has never felt more whole.

“I’m crushing you, babe.”  Keegan made a move to get up but Queran grabbed his butt in place.  He looked into her lustful orbs and raised an eyebrow.  “Already?”

Queran blushed a deep shade of red and loosened her hold.  “I’m sorry.  I feel like a sex starved nymphet.  But please stay inside for awhile.  I love how you feel inside me.”  Keegan crushed his mouth on hers, angling his head to deepen the kiss.  Her sexy moans that have picked up yet again purged his plan on going slow with her. 

“Don’t be sorry, I’m not.  I love being inside you too.”  He said against her lips.  His erection was again coming alive, and she groaned.  He pulled and plunged again very slowly, branding her with his possession.  He pulled back and she whined from the absence.  He sucked her flushed skin on his way south and licked on her pulsating nub.  Queran arched and dug her nails on the sheets.  He watched her erotic writhing, biting her lips in between pants.  He pulled her legs on top of his shoulders and parted her mons.  Her scent of need and want tickled his nostrils and made him ravenous.  He laved on her juices and invaded her cunt with the slide of his middle finger.  Queran was panting and threaded her hand to his hair. He continued to suck as she screamed his name.  He reluctantly pulled back and lifted her hips and flipped her to lie on her stomach.  He pressed his body against her back and bit her shoulder.  Queran growled sexily.  The tip of his shaft teased her entrance and spread her cum to her rear.  She stiffened in fear but he slid inside her quim, pulling her ass up.  He grabbed a pillow and placed it under her tummy.  The angle deepened their coitus.

 “I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do.  Your needs come first remember that, babe.”

 And he grunted as he found his rhythm.  She felt so fucking good, fit him like a glove, quenched his thirst like an oasis in the desert, he felt like a soldier coming home to his beloved after a long absence.  No one has ever felt so good.  She was more than he had ever hoped for.  She was generous with her passion, selfless in her giving.  As he felt the familiar tightening of her muscles, Queran’s hips relaxed against the mattress, Keegan followed her and found her lips.  With a muffled scream against his mouth as she came, a tear slid from her eyes as the intensity of her orgasm alongside his release wrapped her in pure ecstasy.  He emptied into her silken heat and they both felt replete and sated to their very soul. 

Queran felt boneless.  She felt him plant small loving kisses down her spine as he grabbed the duvet and covered her nakedness.   Her eyes grew heavy with sleep and before consciousness left her he heard the perfect words that seared her soul with eternal love.   “I love you forever and always, Queran.”

*****

Dawn beckoned, a new day has come and though Keegan was still reeling from the events the night before he finds himself trapped in the halo of Queran’s afterglow.  He found a moments rest after descending from the pinnacle of their mating.  With her it was never just sex.  It was the melding of bodies, satiating their need to express the gift of loving someone you promise to cherish and hold for a lifetime.  She was utterly beautiful both inside and out.  He drew sensual circles long her spine as she lay on her stomach facing him.  The soft sounds that she makes even in her sleep made him wish they could stay like this forever.  His features hardened at the thought of the imminent danger she is still facing.  Carter Vargas was still out there and he is not going to stop until he gets what he came here for.  He didn’t want to sound overly confident with the gifts he now possesses.  If Meg’s suspicions were true, Carter strives to covet the very powers he now has.  It baffled him as to how he plans on pulling this off when he is already fully and irrevocably bound to Queran.  Only his death will make this a remote possibility.  That is going to be a long time in coming because he has no plans of dying, not when his beloved is facing a monster in the guise of this lunatic. 

Queran stirred and opened her eyes to the best sight in the world; the face of her mate.  He was stroking her bare back with the same hands that protected her and magically brought her in to the summit of passion.  She smiled at him shyly and snorted. 

“Didn’t you sleep B?” Queran stretched gracefully, the duvet sliding smoothly down to her apex.  Keegan closed his hand on her left breast teasing her nipple as it hardened into pebbled peaks underneath his palm.

“I did.  But I love staring at you.  You are so beautiful Queran.  And I keep thanking the goddess for each day that comes that I can look at your face.  The last I see at night and the first I see every morning.”  He straightened and hovered over her.  “How are you feeling today?”

She blushed at the memory of her being wild in bed the previous night.  “I’m in heat am I?”  She asked sadly.

“Yes you are and it’s such a wonderful thing.  Why are you looking so glum about it?”

“I don’t want to keep you from your work.  You’ve been with me these past few weeks and it had been the best days of my life.  But I know you have a job to do.  I don’t want the pack thinking I monopolized your time by being with me.  I also want to be out there being productive.”  She explained as she played with the tuft of hair in his chest.

“The heat will go on for about a week and I will be crazy not to be here when you need me. Besides, no males allowed in the premises or it will be a messy blood lust. I can do house calls for the pack though.  Dan is holding the fort while I’m not around.   Let’s keep the mind link open.  Promise to let me know when you need me, babe and I’ll come in a jiffy. Hmm?” 

Queran quietly agreed.  She was definitely aching in some sensitive areas and much as she wants to try and deny the natural course of things, she was powerless to fight it.  The coming week will be one hell of a tough time to handle but with Keegan to take care of her, the pain will be worth enduring.  She gasped as she felt him sinking deep into her as he spoke.  Queran moaned and bit his mark.  He thrust into her slowly.   “This… baby is for me.”

*****

Dan Heeley squinted on the dart that was retrieved from Queran days ago.  The lab results did reveal the substance that it was laced with.  A plant derivative that causes the muscles to massively relax.  But there was another component that he was still trying to isolate and identify.  On the afternoon that he was directed to analyze the offending weapon; he hastily picked it up from the plastic and accidentally nipped his thumb.  Several minutes later, he felt embarrassingly horny and had to relieve himself before he jumped on the first she-wolf that comes his way.  Dan’s mate died after being attacked by hunters who knew about their existence.  It had been 8 years since he felt sexually stimulated.  The dart was tainted with something else, like a powerful sex stimulant.  He tried to contact Keegan through the mind link but it was blocked off.  He tried calling his phone to no avail.  His findings could wait.  For now he had to come up with a name for this stuff that was totally unheard of and could prove to be dangerous.

The swinging door to the lab crashed on the wall making Dan leap from his stool.  Tomas, his geek lab assistant, came in on his roller blades carrying a bag of specimens for analysis.  He frowned at the sight of Dan regarding him with disgust.

“What?”  Tomas took out his head set and slumped in front Dan.

“You almost broke the door genius.  And get off those skates before you hurt somebody else.”  He turned his back on the dart.

“Whattya workin’ on doc?”  He shoved his face near the dart.  “You’re not shooting ‘em poison darts are ya doc?”

“Of course not.  I’ve been finding out the 2 substances that this thing is laced with.  It was used to hurt the Luna yesterday.”  Dan re-told the incident at the gathering to a forlorn looking Tomas.  He fished out the dart using the forceps and swabbed it and got back to work. 

Several hours later, Dan was huddled into a corner of his library at his office when Tomas barged in with the results.

 “BINGO, doc!  It’s Whore’s Dust!”

*****

“Hey mom! How’s it going?”  Keegan was whipping up a late breakfast of French toast, omelet and fruit slices for Queran.  After yet another bout of gymnastic love-making, his mate lay replete but exhausted just the same.  The heat has been draining her and she has yet to recover from the effect of the dart.

“We’re good son.  The women had been sick with worry.   How is Queran?  Has she woken up already?”

“Yeah, she’s been up and well—uhm..”

“What is it? Spill, Keegan!”  Caitlin said impatiently. 

“She woke up and in heat, mom.”  Keegan felt blood rush to his ears he was almost sure they must look flushed.  It was embarrassing enough to be talking to your mother about certain intimate details of mating.”   To his surprise and amusement, he heard the woman on the other end of the line shriek like a school girl who’d been kissed by a celebrity like Elvis – a personal favorite of hers.

“You sure know what this means, Keegan.  Oohhh I would like twins, a girl and a boy. Though, they may most likely be boys.  Och, it doesn’t matter.  Let me tell your father now.”  Keegan heard hurried footsteps in the background.

“Mom!  Will you just chill for a sec.  You are certainly moving way too fast.  It’s just the first day of heat; and I would like to ask if you and Meg could keep her company for awhile.  Dan is on his way here at the lake house to talk about some pack business.  I can’t leave her alone in case she- erm needs me.  Damn if I would let any male wolf come inside my house.  If Dan hadn’t said he needed to see me urgently, he would’ve been banned too. ”

“Is everything alright?  What is so urgent that he needs to see you?  Do you want me to tell your father?”

“I think that would be best, mom. Thanks.  Well, catch yah later.  I have to go feed my mate now.”  Keegan ended the call and took 2 steps at a time.  He walked in to find the bed all rumpled and empty.  He put down the breakfast tray and went in search of his mate.  As he neared the door to the en-suite bath, he heard a muffled whimper and was shocked to see Queran lying on the floor in just his shirt.  She was clearly in pain as she clutched her belly.  He fell on his knees and gathered her into his arms.

“Baby, you promised to tell me if you needed me.  Why would you keep something like that?”

“I’m sorry, B but I wanted to control the episode in case you were not around.  I – I can’t be dependent on you.  I can’t keep you from your work.  But goddess, I feel like I’m burning up inside and I can’t do a damn thing about it. Aghhhh.  Help me up.  I just need to get in for a cold shower.”

Amusingly, Keegan did help her up but not for a cold shower.  “Babe, it doesn’t work that way and you know it.  I am the only one you will need until the heat is over.  And I don’t mind one bit.”

A Vote and a Comment will be welcome.  Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 61 21
love | an intense feeling of deep affection.
32.6K 1.3K 31
240 9 21