Little Bella ( Twilight Fanfi...

By Clariza0809

My name is Isabella Marie Swan. I was 3 years old when my parents left me in the middle of nowhere. Until som... More

1. Chapter 1 ( All alone ) Part 1
Announcement
2. Chapter 2 ( All alone ) Part 2
3. Chapter 3 ( A warm, cold welcome)
4. Chapter 4 ( A warm, cold welcome) Part 2
5. Chapter 5 ( Playtime )
6. Chapter 6 ( A new home )
Important Announcement
7. Chapter 7 ( A freaky family )
Read it or you will regret it.
Chapter 8. ( A freaky family part 2 )
Announcement
Chapter 9. ( Running with the wind )
Chapter 10. ( The legend of the child )
Chapter 11. ( Faith )
Just some picture of them.
Chapter 12. ( A missing girl )
Chapter 13. ( Dancing with wolves )
Chapter 14. ( The sacrifice )
Chapter 15. ( Nightmares )
Chapter 16. ( Impossibly healthy )
Chapter 17. ( Made to protect )
Chapter 18. ( Adam )
Chapter 19. ( Past and present )
Chapter 20. ( A cruel twist )
Chapter 21. ( A broken mind )
Chapter 22. ( Just a small mistake )
Chapter 23. ( Unavoidable )
Chapter 24. ( Changing rules )
Chapter 25. ( Unexpected danger )
A big thank you :-)
Chapter 26. ( Immortal child )
Chapter 27. ( Goodbye twice )
Chapter 28. ( The other child )
Chapter 29. ( Patience is a virtue )
Chapter 30. ( Defenseless )
Chapter 31. ( Unanswered questions )
Chapter 32. ( Caroline )
Chapter 34. ( High school troubles )
Chapter 35. ( La Push )
Chapter 36. ( Misery always comes twice )
Chapter 37. ( The firstborn )
Chapter 38. ( Young love )
Chapter 39. ( Lost )
Chapter 40. ( In between enemy lines )
Chapter 41. ( Isabella and Caroline )
Chapter 42. ( Master of time )
Chapter 43. ( The Spirits Of Gaia )
Chapter 44. ( The new beginning )
Chapter 45. ( Epilogue )
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Surprise!!!
Go and check out
To all my readers (please read)
Questions time?

Chapter 33. ( A small tug )

1.7K 55 13
By Clariza0809

She woke up gasping. She sat straight, not realizing that her face was still wet from tears. From the state of her bed she knew she had been trashing around again. This dream scared her more than the others. Not the normal, strong emotional pain she had endured from her dreams about her family members, but a sickening fear about the blind evil she had just witnessed.

The girl called Coraline was more than just a vampire with gifts. There was a connection between her and the girl. She didn't understand this connection, but somewhere deep in her heart she knew that this girl was in her blood, poisoning her, infesting the purity of her soul. Coraline was a weapon, made simply to destroy her or turn her towards evil.

She looked up, expecting to see them, but still grateful that they had all gathered around her bed. Her eyes glided from Carlisle's worried look, to Jasper's concentrated look and finally to the most important one, to Edward's. His mouth was formed in a hard line, his brow furrowed and his muscles tensed. She had seen it many times before, every time when she was in some kind of pain. Her body trembled, but she still tried to get up from her bed, showing them she was alright. She knew her eyes were still filled with fear and she tried to hide it.

Her family responded immediately. They closed in towards her and she felt many cold hands on the skin of her face and on her arms, trying to steady her. Rosalie caressed the strands of hair out of her face and Alice kissed her cheek. Esme handed her a glass of water. Jasper held her up and Edward pulled her in his arms as soon as he got the room to do so.

The love that surrounded her spoke volumes and she felt her fear abide. Warmth filled her heart and dispelled the hold Coraline had on her. She wondered if her family realized how many times they had saved her, simply by loving her unconditionally. They had complimented her many times that she had a strong moral sense, but they didn't realize it was all them. Her soul could have been good or evil and because they were good, she was too. Coraline was not so fortunate and Bella pitied her. The hold Coraline could have on her, could never overpower the love of her family and the knowledge calmed her.

Edward let go of her and Carlisle pulled her towards him. He studied her, until he was certain she had calmed down.

'Bella, sweetheart, who is Coraline?' He asked her gently.

She had probably screamed the name aloud during her dream.

'I have told you about the immortal child Aro made.' She explained and Carlisle nodded. 'He named her Coraline.'

She had the attention of everyone in the room.

'Aro believes that with Coraline he has the means to get me. She is more dangerous than any weapon Aro has in his possession, including Jane and Alec.'

Jasper gasped in shock and the rest stiffened. Carlisle was the only one who stayed calm.

'Can we expect Aro and Coraline soon?' He asked in an even voice.

'She is not ready yet, but is developing her gifts quickly. It can't be long.' Bella answered.

'What do you see, Alice?' Edward asked.

Alice concentrated.

'Nothing in the near future. They didn't make a decision to go yet. I will see when they do.'

'What are her gifts?' Jasper asked breathless.

'She has the ability to kill with fear.' Bella hesitated a minute, breathing deeply a few times. 'But what makes her this dangerous is that she will not hesitate to use this power on anyone and anything and she can't be controlled. She has no conscience and no remorse, she is evil in its purest form.'

Jasper suddenly gave her an intense stare.

'She is your opposite.' He said softly. 'You are good in its purest form.'

She shook her head.

'I could have been her. We are exchangeable.'

'I don't believe that.' Edward said, finality in his voice.

'Neither do I.' Alice added and the other members of her family agreed.

She looked into their decided faces and shrugged, giving up. It didn't matter what she believed, because this was how it had turned out. She was found by the Cullens and Coraline was found by Aro. There was no way to know what would have happened if it was the other way around.

'Maybe and maybe not.' She concluded.

Edward was about to object when Alice stopped him. Bella followed the exchange with confusion.

'What is wrong, Alice?' Carlisle asked before Bella could.

'Our futures are disappearing.' She said with alarm. 'Werewolves...'

Her family responded with irritation and caution, but she remained unaffected. Somehow she didn't fear them. Even when she was a little girl and they abducted her from her school, she had been more afraid of losing her family than afraid of them.

'They are on their way. We have maybe a minute or so to prepare.'

Edward looked at her.

'Bella, stay here.' He ordered.

'I don't think so!' She answered immediately, very annoyed with his tone. 'This is probably about me and I have a right to be there.'

Edward was about to object again, but Carlisle interrupted him.

'Bella is right, Edward. We will take her with us.'

She was happy with her father's support and gave Edward another annoyed glance. To her surprise he smiled at her annoyance and she felt her anger drain from her. She could never stay angry with him. Emmett swept her on his back.

'Run with me, Bella. We will go and meet them halfway.'

She placed her arms around Emmett's neck and smiled at her familiarity with this position. It always made her happy to travel with them, vampire style.

She looked calmly towards the werewolves and they stared back. They couldn't keep their eyes of her and Bella didn't understand why. They were surrounded by vampires, surely they had something else to focus on besides her. Billy Black was the only one in human form, acting as spokesman.

'You kept your end of the bargain, Carlisle. The child is safe and you brought her here on time.'

She was old enough now to be offended by his use of the term child.

'My name is Bella.' She interjected.

Billy's nodded his head apologetically.

'Why have you come?' Rosalie asked rudely, her nose crinkled in disgust.

The werewolves growled, but Billy shushed them.

'We have come to tell you our prior arrangement is still in effect. You are not allowed on Quileute's land and in exchange we will not reveal your identity.'

Carlisle simply nodded in understanding. Billy's eyes were suddenly pinned on Carlisle's face.

'Our other deal also still stands, if she gets hurt, that includes turning her, yourâ€"'

'I am fully aware of our deal.' Carlisle interrupted hurriedly.

Bella was very confused about this exchange, but didn't get the time to think about it, because Billy's eyes turned towards her.

'Bella, we want you to come live with us in La Push.'

Bella stiffened. She had not expected this and her family immediately took offense. They growled angrily and placed their bodies in front of her. The werewolves crouched down, ready for an attack. Billy tried to calm the situation down and from Jasper's face Bella guessed he was doing the same thing with more effect.

Bella wormed herself through their bodies and stood her ground.

'I decline! I will never leave my family.'

Billy watched her, a disapproving look on his face.

'You could visit them whenever you like. It is your job to fight with us, to protect the world.'

Bella was ready to defend herself, but Edward stepped in. He was very angry.

'She is not your property!'

'I believe we settled this ten years ago, Billy.' Carlisle said calmly. 'You do not understand the bond we have with Bella. You wished to follow her more closely from this age on, well this is the closest you can get. She is not going anywhere.'

'If this is really about protecting the world, you should think twice about asking me to leave my family. I need them.' Bella added.

Billy considered what she said and Bella waited.

'Fine, we will not force you. We made that mistake once and will not make it again.'

Bella sighed relieved.

'But consider this, you could come and visit us in La Push, during weekends perhaps. We could help you.'

'Not without at least one of us present.' Edward said even before Bella could open her mouth.

The werewolves growled in anger.

'Our invitation involves the child, uhm Bella only. If any of you enter our lands we will attack.'

'Out of the question! You can't guarantee her safety.' Edward said through his teeth.

'We will protect her with our lives.' Billy defended.

Bella had quite enough of their bickering about her safety. She was extremely annoyed by both sides, but her loyalty lay with her family and she would always choose them over the wolves.

'I will think about it.' She said firmly. 'But if you threaten my family again, I do not want you anywhere near us.'

It was the end of their discussion. They parted ways quickly. It was not healthy for vampires and werewolves to stay in one place together for long.

'Ugh, what is it with vampires and werewolves that make you this agitated?' Bella asked on their way back, this time from Jasper's back.

'We are natural enemies, Bella and it doesn't help that they once tried to take you away. We do not forgive easily.' Jasper answered seriously.

'And yet you always forgive me for everything I do.'

'Who are you kidding,' Emmett said laughing, 'you never do something that needs forgiveness.'

'Sure I do.'

'Name one example.' Emmett asked.

Bella didn't have to think long. Her family always gave her too much credit. She made many mistakes.

'I froze you.' She pointed out to him.

Emmett sighed exasperated.

'That wasn't your fault, Bella.'

'See, you forgave me very quickly.' She answered smiling.

The next day they went to school again. Carlisle had asked Bella if she was up to it, but she quickly assured him she was. School had never been a burden to her, she loved to learn and always found interesting things to learn about. The only reason she was reluctant to go was that she had to miss the ones she loved during those hours and now that they joined her during school hours as well, she couldn't be happier to go. She had always felt a little bit out of place among her classmates, but with Alice next to her in most of her classes, she felt completely at ease.

There was only one annoyance and that came with the name Mike Newton and his followers. He was not unkind to her, the opposite, but she couldn't shake him. He was like a puppy following her around, asking to carry her books, trying constantly to talk to her and offering his assistance every chance he got. She tried to turn him down kindly, but like Sam he didn't seem to see her reluctance. He wasn't the only one. Her male classmates had some kind of competition of who could get the most attention from her. It made her wish back to the days when hormonal boys were not an issue yet and humans tended to leave her alone.

Many of her female classmates swooned over Mike, he was one of the popular kids, but he held no interest to her. She wondered if something was wrong with her. Maybe she wasn't capable of having the same feelings as normal teenage girls. There could be something wrong with her physical make-up that prevented her from forming any romantic feelings towards the other sex, like a hormone she didn't have.

It made her even more grateful for the presence of her family. They were intimidating enough to get the boys to leave her alone during lunch break or when she talked to them in between classes. She sought them out as much as possible.

After a week of school she tried to find Edward. They had a free period together and had agreed to meet each other. She sighed relieved when he walked next to her and placed an arm around her shoulder.

'Looking for me?' He asked smiling.

She looked up to him and felt a small tug in her heart. She stopped in her tracks, feeling confusion run through her body. What was that?

Edward stopped as well, looking at her questionably.

'Are you alright, Bella?' He asked anxiously.

She couldn't begin to form a coherent answer. She didn't understand her reaction at all. She took a few deep breaths, stopping every emotion as she had learned from Jasper in their many sessions and stepped closer again.

'Yes, I am sorry. Let's go.'

He studied her for a moment, probably trying to read her face, but let it go not long after. He took her hand and walked with her to the cafeteria.

I posted 4 chapters today...Is it good or bad? Comment below to let me know if I should write a sequel or not.... Have fun.. And am posting this in school, so I hope the teacher won't scold me...Goodluck... BYesss....

clariza0809.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 788 22
CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR EDITING Careless. Crazy. Loyal. Lydia Cullen. The golde...
180K 2.6K 41
This is a Jasper Hale love story everyone enjoy
162K 2.4K 47
Emmett isn't with Rosalie in this book and also it might follow the movie's but I'm not sure yet. Read to find out😘 I'm gonna edit the book one day...
26.8K 491 12
This is a story about Emmett and Bella being in love but here is a twist, Bella is a vampire and Emmett is human and Rosalie and Edward together, Ali...