Zane's Second Chance (Minecra...

By Magic_Wings123

In the world of Minecraft Diaries (or the region of Ru'aun), Zane Ro'meave is known as the middle child born... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- Sorry for the Late Update! :(
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not an update, but still read
Chapter 20 (might be violent?)
Q&A for the ZSC Cast And Me! X3
Chapter 22
OC Contest!! [Closed]
Chapter 23
Chapter 23 [The Real One!]
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fiction Awards 2016
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special 5K Read Surprise!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

281 8 18
By Magic_Wings123

Zane's POV:

How do you explain to people that your big brother just appeared in a hospital room, without opening the door, or anyone seeing him?

It's simple really. Don't explain at all. Just avert their attention.

Easy said, harder than it looks.

Let's just say that there was a lot of subduing talk with the young nurse that came barging in at the worst time, staring at Garroth like he was a holy Divine Warrior that came from the heavens or something. Xandra also looked like she might faint at any second, mumbling Garroth's name, at least, a hundred times in a single minute. I'm wondering if she's having a panic attack or a fangirling attack.

Maybe a little bit of both.

"Omg, Garroth's here," Xandra mutters under her breath, playing with her pointer fingers before looking up at Garroth in an almost awed way. This irritates me, a strange emotion cutting through my heart.

"You didn't sound like that when I got out of that dang computer of yours," I snap back, leaning against the wall closest to Xandra. I eye my brother warily. He's staring at the hospital room as if it's an alien's headquarters. Mother of Irene, please don't tell me I was like this when I first came into this world.

Xandra rolls her eyes playfully at me, raising her non-IV hand in the air dramatically. "Because, my dear, you were a very arrogant, rude, and - might I add - evil person before. So let's just say that I absolutely hated you at that time."

I can't imagine hating her now. She's so beautiful, with her emerald green eyes and her fiery personality. And I certainly don't want to remember being evil. It's too painful to think about it now when the Shadow Lord decided to use the girl I love against me.

Garroth glares at me, slightly startled and confused. Blinking at how alike our expressions are, I glance at Xandra who just smirks and mouths, "Exactly alike." I sigh and stare at the floor instead of my brother. Why haven't I noticed any similarities between us until now? Maybe I wasn't paying much attention to him- or anyone really, growing up in O'khasis.

"How are you here, Zane?" Garroth asks, slowly turning his head to survey the room again. Once his icy blue eyes glaze over mine, I look away. I'm not ready to face my brother again. My brother, who tried his best to stay friends with me, when all I did was push him away. My brother, who faked his death, knowing that he could never listen to our insane father ever again. My brother, who probably hates me now.

I stay silent, deciding to stare at the girl in the bed instead, giving her a silent message of "Help me!" Being her dang mischievous self, she shakes her head sadly and points to the IV, reminding me that she was sick and unable to take control of the situation like she usually does. Sighing, I turn my head to look at Garroth to find that he's staring right back at me. I quickly jerk my eyes to the ground.

This couldn't get any more awkward.

I clear my throat and without warning, the door bursts open revealing one very hyper blonde girl, one rather concerned dark-haired girl, and one "What the heck happened here?" boy.

Xandra gasps and mumbles under her breath, "Oh Irene, this is going to turn out bad for-"

Before she can even finish her sentence, Sunny lets out a very girly scream that consists of "AHHHHAFHADFHSFAHAFD;LLD GARROTH~SENPAI!!!!!!!!" before tackling poor Garroth with a fierce hug. Immediately, Kirsty rushes forward and tries to drag Sunny away while apologizing all at the same time. Gerald just stands there, petrified. Probably by seeing his double. I swear they look exactly alike now that they're in the same room together.

"Gah! What the-" Garroth frantically tries to shove the crazy lunatic away, but surprisingly for a girl who spends her days painting her fingernails every morning, she has a death grip. And she's holding on real tight to her supposed "senpai."

New word- Senpai- used to describe someone you absolutely adore and idolize in Japan; used a lot when mentioning crazy fangirls who hug a guy she just met a few seconds ago.

Poor, poor Garroth.

Although Xandra looks calm for the most part, she smirks at me, cupping her hands to her mouth and mouthing to me "Ultimate fangirl right here." I suddenly burst out laughing, sitting down next to her and give her a hearty high-five. She giggles along with me. She can't laugh fully, or it'll hurt her chest.

I immediately mouth back, "Ultimate amazing person right here."

---------------------------------

Garroth POV (Yes, we're doing this, people! I'm so excited to do his POV finally!!!!! XD):

I managed to finally get out of the crazy girl's grip, with the help of the black-haired girl, when I hear Zane laugh.

Not the evil crackle that tells you that he's cooking something bad. Nor the low, deep chuckle that ends quicker than it starts. It's a full-out, loud laugh; genuine, gentle, and happy.

Happy.

Zane stopped being truly happy years ago. I remember the day of his last real smile- he was in the fields playing with Raven. They were flirting with each other, having not a single care in the world. And then, he went under- and never talked to anyone again.

Until he became High Priest of O'khasis, of course.

A sudden jolt of anger courses through my blood as images of him about to kill Aphmau, and him manipulating me to betray her and Laurance flash in my head. He hurt so many people, killed so much, and couldn't care less. He had personality issues, yes, but that was no excuse for what he'd done in the past. He deserves to die, even if he is my brother, my blood-kin.

Maybe if I had tried harder to make him realize that our father was a horrible person, then things could have been better. Then nobody had to die, nobody had to betray each other. No one would lose themselves...

But what's done is done. I must do what I'm supposed to do.

I shouldn't be here fooling around right now. I should be stopping Zane from... from...

From what?

I stare at Zane now, noting his sparkling blue eyes, his big smile when he ruffles up the girl's dirty brown hair to make it an even more tangled mess. The girl glares at him and swats his hand away, but her glowing green eyes show how happy she is around him. Something about her smile reminds me of... Raven. The only person who could open up Zane on the inside.

She died along with Eve. They both went missing at the same time. They were found a few days later, their bodies reeking of blood and death. Zane gave one look of disbelief at the bodies before running off, leaving behind his true self with his dead sister and close friend.

We still have no idea who killed them. Everyone thought it was a Shadow Knight, but had no real proof to back up the idea. Father was never the same again. I decided to avoid being a lord altogether and buried myself into the guard academy. That was the last straw. O'khasis became a village of fear and grief once more.

"Um... Garroth... sir..." I push away my thoughts and focus my attention on the girl laying on the bed, her skin almost as pale as Zane's. She seems so tired and yet still manages to stay awake. My brother gives her a worried look before continuing to stare right into my eyes. I never thought I would see that familiar icy blue color ever again after he suddenly changed in the Irene dimension.

"Yes?" I answer, dodging another attack from the crazy lunatic warily. Mother of Irene, who are these people? And where exactly am I?

The girl's eyes unfocus slightly as if heading into another world for a second, before asking, "Do you know why or how you got here?"

I shake my head no, biting down a snarky response: "Well, I don't exactly know because I was stuck in the Irene dimension before I somehow got here and nearly got killed by a lunatic so, ya."

"That's what I'm wondering too," Zane says, tapping on her head slightly with his fist. The girl swats his hand away again which just amuses him even more. They act just like Raven and Zane, only ten times cuter.

The girl nervously plays with her brown hair before mumbling so quietly that I barely heard it, "I might have accidentally imagined him when I got out of that stupid dream."

Silence takes the room like a bulldozer. A few cricket noises would be splendid right about now.

"What?!" The blond boy straightens his shoulders slightly, his eyes trailing on the girl like a snake. "Again? Seriously, sis?"

Wait, they're siblings? I think, slightly surprised. But they don't look alike.

Rather than being intimidated, she glares at her brother, looking ready to slice his head off. "I'm sorry, okay? It's not my fault my emotions ran high and suddenly he appeared in my head!"

Zane flinches slightly, looking rather red in the face. "And why exactly were you thinking of Garroth out of all people?"

Okay, this is getting pretty awkward. Do they even know that I'm still here?

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because he's more handsome than you, Mister D-Head!" she says in a rather harsh tone.

"......"

"... Wait, you seriously thought I was being serious about that?"

"... Maybe..."

"Zane! You know better!"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me." Zane looks away, staring at his hands as if they will provide the answers to his problems.

The girl stares at him now, her eyes slightly unfocused again. It seems as if she does that before she needs to talk about something serious. Or perhaps she's somehow reading Zane's mind. "We'll talk about it later, okay?"

Zane doesn't reply, simply stands up and stalks out of the room, a frustrated grunt escaping his lips. I listen to his fading footsteps outside, counting how many seconds before he disappears completely. Turning my head, I nearly jump out of my skins to see the girl staring right at me, her emerald green eyes intense. Zane must have been training her or something.

"I'll explain to you how you got here, I really will. It'll be confusing at first, but you'll get used to it soon enough," the girl says in a rather quiet tone, continuing to stare at me. However, her fingers start twitching slightly, moving and twirling around. "The name's Xandra Ro'haven if you didn't catch it yet. Oh, and by the way, we have a no-kill policy so my boyfriend is off limits from your sword."

Wait, what did she just say? My mind must be dizzy from the whole entire shock of not being in the Irene dimension anymore. Zane can't possibly be in love again, can he?

You know what, I don't even know anymore. So I better quit questioning my sanity right now and just listen to Zane's lover speak.

"Oh, and by the way, this is entirely a different world that's advanced in technology in case you didn't notice by now."

That's it. I'm done. How could this happen to me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  *starts singing the song* HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME??? I MADE MY MISTAKES! XD My brother got me addicted to the song and so I just HAD to end the chapter like this. :P

And Zannnneee seems- should I say, jealous of Xandra's admiration towards Garroth??? *mysterious voice*

Zane: .... Shut up! I'm not!
Me: Of course you are! You were blushing!
Zane: Was not-
Me: *throws hands in the air* Oh whatever, you're hopeless.  

Btw, I got a new editor to edit all of my chapters and stuff like that, so updates might be a little bit slower in the near future.  My new editor is great, I definitely got some pretty good progress in this chapter. Shout out to her, whenever she wants to be known publicly or not. :)  She's freakishly awesome! ^ ^

Garroth's POV was challenging, but I'll get used to it. His way of thinking is slightly different from Zane, but how they say things (besides Garroth's British accent) is quite similar. I love the Ro'meave brothers if you guys didn't know already!  #adorablecute 

  Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, leave a favorite and a comment down below, and I'll see you guys later! Buh-bye! ^w^  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
91.2K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...