Inazuma Eleven / Go/CS/Galaxy...

By Shirouki

(HIATUS) Hello guys! Thank you for reading this story, since this is my first! I gave you... IE characters... More

I SEE YOU - Endou Mamoru x Reader-
REACHING FOR YOU - Hakuryuu x Reader
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 1 )
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader [TEASER]
Lockscreen Tag + A/N
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader
10 YEARS - Gouenji Shuuya X OC
Tag !!
Bored Journal : Inazuma Eleven Ares
Bored Journal #2 : About Tenma
CHANGE THIS LIE - TSURUGI KYOUSUKE x OC

MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 2 / END)

883 25 14
By Shirouki

This part will be brought to you by Tsunami, Tachimukai, and Hiroto!

Tsunami: Finally! The second part!

Tachimukai: How long are you planning the readers to wait, Shirouki?

Hiroto: *Points at previous comment* Someone already got pissed thanks to your lacking around.

Shirouki: ... S-Sorry.. O-Okay...? And i think this time it's kinda lacks of romance..

Tsunami: you have no talent to write romance one shots..

Tachimukai: and what does a pocky had to do with romance? I don't get it..

All: =_="

Shirouki: A-Ah, l-let's continue anyway. Also, i'm sorry for the lame video.. i don't know which song i should attach with this story ^^;;

.....

Midorikawa silently walked through the hallway. He was late. VERY late indeed, for morning practice. But he already told Hiroto that he won't join the practice anyway. Before he entered the class, he heard a familiar voice.

"Kidou, Haruna! Seriously you two!!"

Midorikawa sighed when he saw (F/N) running around the class, chasing both of her friends. They took her latest Biology test result and teamed up to keep it away from her.

"Come on, (F/N)-chan! I bet it's not that bad!" Haruna giggled as she passed the paper to her brother.

"Yeah, i mean you did study before the test, right?" Kidou said while avoiding (F/N).

"I know that! But please just give it back!" (F/N) whined.

After chasing the google boy for a while, (F/N) finally grabbed her paper. But that ended in vain.

"Well, we already know anyway." Haruna said. "You got a B+."

(F/N)'s face filled with crimson red. "H-Haruna!!!"

"What?" she laughed. "At least you didn't end up like Endou-kun.."

Everyone stared at the goalie who were laughing nervously at the moment.

"Y-Yeah, i guess E is my favorite score anyway." He shrugged.

"Heck yea, no kiddin'." Tsunami said. "E for Endou."

"Yeah, senpai! Thank you very much!" Endou replied sarcastically.

"No problem! Besides, it was me that taught him before the test though."

"See?!"

Everyone laughed pretty hard. Everyone but Midorikawa. He kept his mouth shut and sat on his seat while the others joking around.

Hiroto noticed Midorikawa and approached him.

"What's wrong with you? I thought we already gone through this. You're not jealous anymore, are you?" Hiroto asked.

"No. I'm okay. Just a light headache." He said.

Hiroto didn't really believe his friend. But he decided to ditch the problem and go back to the fun zone. Midorikawa can be a mood-breaker sometimes.

"Alright. Good luck for your confession anyway."

Hiroto left Midorikawa afterwards. But he didn't realize that the green haired boy was smiling and quietly looking at Kidou and (F/N).

"This will be quick."

Untill the school is done, Midorikawa didn't bother to talk to anyone except for Hiroto only, and he didn't even really talk much. Hiroto kept asking several questions to him but every question was dodged. Midorikawa acted really diferent from before.

"You guys go train ahead. I won't join you guys today. I'll just watch the training."

Endou agreed and went to the field with the other, but (F/N) stayed for a while.

"Midorikawa, are you alright? To be honest, you didn't talk much today." She said. "You didn't met me at lunch too."

"I don't have anything to talk about." He said.

"Then make one." She said. "Like you usually did. Is there something bothering you? You can talk about it."

"Silence is gold."

"But... That's it.. something's wrong with you."

"Mind if i know what's wrong with me?" Midorikawa raised his right eyebrow.

"Everything.. It's like.. you're not Midorikawa anymore." She whispered. "Just go and cool your head for a while."

(F/N) turned and walked away. Midorikawa frowned. After (F/N) walked further, suddenly the green haired boy screamed in frustration. He banged his forehead onto the hard wall for several times to get out every single irritation inside him.

Hurt? Of course it hurts. His forehead was swolen pretty bad and he knew it will be hard to hide it from the rest.

'My my.. Midorikawa.. That's my head too, you know?'

"Shut up.."

'Aaww. How cute. Our little Ryuuji got frustated because he pissed off the little princess. Ah, it'll be hard to confess, right?'

"But that's not our point now, isn't it?"

'What a good boy. Just a little time now.'

"Yeah.. Just a little more."

[Skip time, Night time]

Hiroto sighed as he lied on his bed. He was satisfied since the dinner was pretty delicious but he's been questioning Midorikawa since the morning. He didn't want to tell him what's going on.

And when he tried to approach Midorikawa?

'Leave me. Have your own space, and i'm having mine too.'

The answer was pretty bothering for Hiroto and he really left. But of course, he was worried sick for the boy.

Suddenly someting rang in his pocket. It's his phone and the ID showed Haruna's name.

'Sorry for calling all out the sudden, Hiroto.'

"Nah, it's cool. You need anything?"

'It's about my brother. Is he there?'

Hiroto frowned. "No, he's not. Aren't you two always go home together?"

'Yeah, we did. But we met Midorikawa along the way and he said he had to do something with brother.. so they left.'

Hiroto tapped his index finger lightly on the bed. 'Come to think of it, he arrived about 20 minutes before dinner. Pretty late.' He thought.

"Uh.. Listen, Haruna. Midorikawa also got home pretty late. Maybe your brother is taking a stroll or something? If i'm not mistaken, we still need more stuff for our project, right?"

'Yeah, but at least he would answer my call or Kidou-san's call.'

"Maybe it's the silent mode. He'll be back in no time, okay?"

'Yeah. Thanks.'

Hiroto sighed and stood up from his bed. He need some information from his friend. And some serious conversation too.

"Midorikawa! It's me, open up for crying out loud!" Hiroto groaned.

He's been knocking on his door for 10 minutes and no answer. But that's before there's a small click on the door knob and the door started to open up a little.

"What?"

Hiroto could see that there's a big red bump on his forehead. He did noticed it earlier but it's pretty bad when he had a closer look.

"What happened to your head?"

"Bumped into a pole."

Hiroto lifted his right eyebrow. "You're kidding."

"Look, spit your point or scram already." Midorikawa said, started to get irritated.

"Where's Kidou?"

"Don't know. Didn't talk to him all day."

"Oh really? Since my ears been receiving diferent information from her sister."

No answer from Midorikawa.

"Start talking before i call Hitomiko-nee."

"Tch..!"

Immediately, the door was wide openned, revealing Midorikawa with his super-pissed off face. It's obvious that Hiroto really getting on his nerves.

"Aren't you a little crybaby, running back to our sister just because some little bullshit."

Hiroto massaged his nose bride. "What happened to you..? Having some major mood swing in one night."

"That's my friggin' problem. Put your nose where it belongs."

"I am, but right now i'm talking about Kidou. Haruna said you walked with him afterschool. But he hasn't come home until now."

"I didn't go with him. I was with (F/N). Remember my confession plan?"

"Give me a second." Hiroto said, while dialing (F/N)'s number.

'Evening, Hiroto. Is there anything you need?'

"Sorry for calling out pretty late, (L/N).."

Midorikawa was suprised when Hiroto emphasized the name. Why the hell would he call her now, he thought. Not to mention that Hiroto set the call on speaker mode.

"Did you went home with Midorikawa earlier?"

'Uh.. No.. I think he left first. But to be honest.. Is there something wrong? Did he got into a fight with the other?'

"No, (F/N). Even i can't tell why he's being such an idiot now. I'm just asking you that. Sorry for disturbing you."

'No, it's okay. But it'll be nice if you can settle out his problems. I'm worried for Midorikawa.'

Midorikawa was taken aback by his crush's word. Hiroto stared at him after he ended the call.

"You're lying.." Hiroto said.

"Yeah, fine." Midorikawa scoffed. "I did asked Kidou to talk in private. Then i went home. Problem solved."

"It's not solved yet if Kidou hasn't come back yet. We can't even call him."

"So? Does that count into my concern list?"

"FOR GOD SAKE, RYUUJI! YES, IT FUCKING IS! YOU CAN'T JUST GO DRAGGING SOMEONE'S BROTHER AWAY AND LETING HIM WANDERING ALONE!"

"He's already 16, we all are. I'm not his guardian or something."

"I know that! But the way you said it earlier, it's like you don't care a shit about him! Even if someone killed him!"

"Yeah, i don't. Does that matter?"

Hiroto eyes widened. He knew that continuing this conversation would lead him to nothing, and it's energy wasting.

"I'll try to call Kidou once again."

Suddenly Midorikawa went pale. He tried to hid it and Hiroto really didn't noticed. But he went paler when something ringed inside his room. Hiroto was shocked. He looked at Midorikawa in disbelief.

"Is he.. inside there..?"

"What?" Midorikawa pulled aside and let Hiroto to see his empty room. "I'm all alone. Now will you excuse me. As you can see, my phone is ringing."

Midorikawa shutted the door, leaving the dumbstrucked Hiroto.

'No.. That's not Midorikawa's phone. I know that ringtone anywhere.. That's Kidou's phone for sure. What the hell is going on?'

......

3 weeks passed and no signs of Kidou. The day after that night, Kidou was reported missing. They've been searching everywhere, they even cancel their afterschool training since then just to look around the city and the outskirt area and wishing that they would find the boy.

But no luck at all.

Midorikawa on the other hand, was getting out of hand. He didn't bother to speak to his friends, he didn't want to help out. Even if he went home earlier than the rest, he always arrived late and ignoring Hitomiko's scoldings. She simply thought that maybe it's just puberty hit or something.

What's worse is that sometimes his teammate and kids from the orphanage heard him talking by himself. Hiroto managed to eavesdrop him once and it's enough to make him believe that he's behind all of this.

He talked about getting rid of 'him' and after he did, 'she' will forget about 'him' completely. So 'she' will be his only. Hiroto recognized 'He' and 'She' in the private talk. Kidou and (F/N). His jealousy was getting too far.

Hiroto didn't dare to speak up at first. He think he can solve this privately. But then, something happened.

"O-Onii-chan!?" Haruna gasped, wiping away her tears after crying for 2 hours straight.

Haruna accepted the call and someone's voice rang through her ear. A familiar voice that she missed so much.

"Onii-chan!! W-Where have you been?! Please, come back! I beg you! P-Please!" Haruna cried again.

"K-Kidou?!" (F/N) exclaimed in disbelief. "Put it on speaker, Haruna!"

'Listen, Haruna! I don't have much time. Stay away from Midorikawa! Don't ever let yourself getting dragged by him!'

"W-What?" (F/N) didn't understand his point.

"What about Midorikawa, Onii-chan?"

'(F/N), you're there too?! Look, you too! Don't even think about approaching him. I wan't you to take care of Haruna in your place for a while. He's behind all of this!''

"How do you know it's him? You can't just give out conclusion that he abducted you."

(F/N) really cared for Kidou. She really does. But blaming Midorikawa despite his change of act is making her disturbed as well. She cared a lot for Midorikawa too.

'If he's not the culprit, then why does he came here every night and saying that this is the perfect punishment for me to steal his girl.'

(F/N) and Haruna looked at each other for a while.

"Onii-chan, you stole someone's girlfriend?"

'WHAT?! NO! Look! He said he'll get you too, Haruna! That's why you better stay away! In fact, moving to another school will be a better choice!'

"M-Move....?" Haruna mumbled as she stare at (F/N).

'Stay at (F/N)'s place.. Keep her safe..'

"K-Kidou! Look! Just tell us where you are! We'll get you! I'll put this to an end!" (F/N) said.

'I don't know.. okay? Oh damn..'

"W-What is it?!" Haruna asked.

'He's coming. I'll try to reach you if i got the chance.'

"Kidou, wait!!"

The call was off, sending both of them in silence, before Haruna cutted it with her tears.

"I'm such an useless sister.." Haruna sobbed. "I should've called him earlier.. a-and i should've been with him even if he's going with Midorikawa.."

(F/N) kept patting on Haruna's back and wiped away her tears. She can't stand the sight of her friend being hurt like this.

After Haruna calmed down, (F/N) accompanied her to her house. Just to wait her to take everything she needed. Luckily the Otonashi was cooperating with the situation so Haruna could stay in (F/N)'s house.

(F/N)'s siblings, Nao and Kou was happy to greet their guest. Haruna was happy to play with them as well and (F/N) didn't mind at all. Their happy moment lasted for several hours when an email was sent to (F/N)'s phone.

(F/N) didn't bother to show it to Haruna. Inside the email, there's a pitcure of an old cramped room. But the text that atached to the picture shocked her.

I don't know where this is but maybe Hiroto can help. –Kidou-

"Guys, i'm going to get something at the market. Don't wait for me okay?"

"Want us to go with you?" Haruna asked.

(F/N) shooked her head. "I'll go alone. It's you that he wants. Lock the door and the window while i'm gone."

(F/N) then left the house and hurriedly ran to Hiroto's place. One thing for sure, Midorikawa was not there and Hiroto was standing outside. Probably waiting for the green head.

"(L/N)? What are you doing here?"

"Hiroto, do you know this place?"

(F/N) showed the picture and fortunately Hiroto recognized the place. (F/N) carefully explained every detail to him and Hiroto suspection was right after all.

"Before you think that he's some kind of psycho, maybe you should hear about this.. about Midorikawa's past.." Hiroto sighed. 'Man, this will be harsh..'

"Hiroto... what's with him?"

"... He was abused.."

-Meanwhile on the other side-

Kidou didn't dare to flinch when he heard Midorikawa's dreadful screaming outside his 'jail-room'. The last 3 weeks, Kidou found out that Midorikawa always talking to himself and can't even hold himself not to screaming for 5 minutes.

"STOP IT, FATHER!! I'M SORRY!! FORGIVE ME!!"

"I BEG YOU, DADDY!! IT HURTS!!"

"NO!! LEAVE ME!!"

.

.

"Please don't!! Father please!!"

"Shut up you filthy brat!! That bitch gave birth to you and after spending 6 years with both of you, i'm still worthless as ever!!"

Another whip slammed onto Midorikawa's skin, making the poor child scream in agony.

"SPARE ME FATHER! I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY FOR BEING A BRAT!" he cried.

"Shut it! Shut it!! SHUT UP!!"

The painful event didn't stop for a while when finally several angels came to help the child.

'There he is, officer! He kept torturing his own son!'

'Midorikawa, come here boy!'

One of the neighbor came closer and carried him away from his father. The police men do their stuff afterwards.

Midorikawa thought that it was over. No more problems in his life. Before the voice showed up.

'What a worthless child.. Midorikawa, aren't you missing daddy and mommy?'

"No..!! STAY AWAY!! WHO ARE YOU!!"

His temporary guardian sighed sympathically. She looked at her husband. "Several days after we took him in, he won't stop screaming, dear. What should we do for him?"

"The last thing we can do is to send him to a psychologist and let an orphanage took him in. We already have 3 children, you don't expect our salary is enough for 4 kids, do you?"

"... Okay.. Send him to a psychologist and let another orphanage take care of him.."

After taking some therapy, the voice gradually faded away and it finally gone forever. Midorikawa met new friends at Ohisama En. Just a normal life.. before she came..

.....

Midorikawa took a deep breath for several times. The voice on his head was gone. But only for a while. He was pretty embarased for sure to let his prisoner hearing his inner madness. But he can't held it anymore.

"You know, Midorikawa.. keeping me alive in here won't do you good." Kidou commented. "In fact, you'll be troubled just to fed me."

"Shut up." He muttered. "You have no right to speak with me.."

"What's going on with you? Jealous since i got pretty close with (F/N)?"

Bull's eyes..! It striked trough him pretty well.

"H-How did you..?!"

Kidou sighed. "They didn't call me field-genius for nothing, you dumb.."

Midorikawa chuckled. "Nice if you already found out. Then you should know better before i dragged you into this situation."

"You?" Kidou lifted his right eyebrow. "No, Midorikawa. What's inside your head, is the one that made this all up."

"No.. i wanted this too."

"YOU DON'T, MIDORIKAWA!!" Kidou snapped. "Can't you see?! You expected she'll ran to you if i kept in here?! Do you even talked to her when i'm not around?!"

Midorikawa eyes widened. The voice on his head told him to kept Kidou away, and kept himself away from the other. It also wanted Midorikawa to take Haruna away as well, to make sure that Kidou suffered.

"That madness doesn't want you to help your relationship with (F/N)!" Kidou said. "It only makes you broke down even more!!"

What Kidou said hitted him well. The only thing that the voice been telling him is only about making Kidou suffer.

Where's (F/N) in it?

Where's the real goal in such plan?

It clicked through him. He was played all along by himself. By the dark.

'My my.. to believe such silly story. You are childish, Ryuuji..'

"Shut up!! Stay away from me!!"

'I've took care of you all along, this is how you paid back?'

"No!! This plan is pure stupid! Get away!!"

'You trusted him? More than me?'

"N-No- Y-Yes! Argh!! Just stay away!!"

'Hey there's a knife..'

"W-Wha..! What are you trying to do with that?!"

'Rather than having your inner conflict raged on.. ending it with one push will be easier.. right?'

Midorikawa glanced at a knife nearby. His eyes was empty when Kidou looked at them, when he was taking the knife.

"Midorikawa!! What are you doing?!" Kidou shouted.

"... He's right, Kidou.. I'm too confused.."

"What the hell are you..?!"

"It's easier to end this all."

Kidou expected the knife pointed at him. But much to his suprise, Midorikawa pointed it at his own chest.

"Such idiot.. i am.." Midorikawa mumbled. "He said so.. right now.. in my head..

"Midorikawa!! Don't listen to that voice!! Don't do anything stupid!!"

But the knife was raised high, Kidou went pale. Kidou was screaming at the top of his lungs, trying to prevent Midorikawa from his suicide. He tried to pull of the chains but it was to strong.

When it looks like there was no hope anymore, Hiroto and (F/N) finally came. Kidou was totally relieved to see his friends.

'What are you doing, (F/N)? Took you too long.' Kidou smiled while Hiroto tried to take the chains off.

While (F/N) held Midorikawa's arm to move and hugged him at the same time.

"(L/N)..." he muttered under his soft breath.

(F/N) didn't replied for a while. The only thing she can think about is to hug Midorikawa as tight as she could. As if she doesn't wanted to let him go.

'Don't you wan't to finish your proble-'

"Midorikawa..." (F/N) didn't realize that she cutted off the voice. "Please.. listen to me.."

"(L/N)..."

"Just.. listen to my voice only.." she started to cry. "You're not a monster.. Don't be one.."

"I think i'm sick.." Midorikawa mumbled. He started to dropped the knife and fell on his knee. But (F/N) didn't stop hugging him tightly and kneel with him as well.

"You're with me.. You're always with me, you're not sick..." she sobbed. "When you're lost, follow my voice.. I'll get you back.. I promise.."

Midorikawa felt something on his eyes. It's hot. His vision started to blur and he felt something on his chest. Suddenly something rolled on his cheeks. Tears.

Midorikawa can't held himself from crying. Slowly he hugged (F/N) back and let every last of his tear flow away on her shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry... I wasn't there for you..." she sobbed, tightening her hug. "I didn't cheer for you when you need it... I didn't make things right when you want it.."

"I love you too, Ryuuji..."

Midorikawa widened his eyes in suprise. Aside from his mother, the voice and Hiroto, someone else was calling him by his first name.

And for the first time, someone replied his affection.

"(F/N).. Don't leave me..!! Please...!!" Midorikawa bursted into tears.

"I won't okay.. I won't..." she smiled, stroking Midorikawa's back. "You're with me.. okay?"

"I love you.."

(Skip time)

After the incident, Kidou wanted to see his sister more than getting himself treated. It was (F/N)'s first time to see Haruna crying in so much joy. Haruna wasn't feel so secure when she saw Midorikawa. But (F/N) was there, interwining her fingers with Midorikawa's.

It's done. Everything has come to an end.

.....

Midorikawa didn't come that day. But Kidou was back, the others was overjoyed. It took a pretty long story to explain everything and calm them down. But everything went as the way as everyone wanted.

"Hiroto.. where's Midorikawa?" (F/N) asked, after waiting him changing into his soccer uniform.

"Uhm.. First.. i'm sorry not to tell you this earlier.." Hiroto said. "A couple from another city already wanted to adopt Midorikawa since a week ago."

"W-What..?" she stammered. "Y-You mean he got adopted?! In his age?"

"Well, we never really mind about age or anything. Hitomiko-nee already went through with the papers.. But when she asked Midorikawa if he's willing to accept or not.. he said yes."

(F/N) stayed still for a while. Facing the truth that Midorikawa left, she was pretty shocked. But then she forced a smile.

"It's.. okay... A-At least.. he knew my feeling.." a stream of tears rolled on her cheek. "I'm happy.. really.."

Hiroto wasn't happy with the fact that his friend left. He was on the same boat with (F/N). But he was very worried for her. Leaving after the epic confession was something like on those novels or movies. It is pretty boring if we see it, but the truth was really hurts.

"There there.. It's gonna be okay.." Hiroto patted her head. "He'll be back."

Hiroto smiled. "That boy is pretty sneaky.. he'll be back.. don't you worry.."

"Yeah.. He is.."

-Several years later-

"Hell no!! I'm not going to skip my work!" (F/N) pouted. "My kids need me!" she said as she pointed at the (S/N) soccer team. (P.S : (S/N) = School Name)

"Actually, coach.. i think you better go.." the captain speaks up. "Haruna-san already told us about this." The captain laughed and winked to the others.

(F/N) hissed in defeat. "Fiinneee.... But if you're going to make some kind of nasty birthday suprise again, i'm out!!"

"Coach, today's your birthday?" one of the kids asked, fakely suprised.

(F/N) rolled her eyes. "Very funny, at least i remember my birthday this year."

Everyone laughed, remembering how great they plan went last year. (F/N) wasn't mad but she doesn't wanted that to happenned again.

"Okay then, you are free for today and since tomorow is Saturday, take it as a bonus. Have fun and see you at Monday."

"Okay, coach."

"Geez coach. You're treating us like we're joining the holy road." One of the kid commented. "By the way, can we join the holy road, please?" he asked, even though he knew the answer.

(F/N) shooked her head imediately. "No way. Besides our club here is still a secret. We can't let Gouenji know or he'll pop out some weird ideas."

(F/N) sighed. "Man, what did that dude ate when we went to college..?"

"How about Raimon, Haruna-san?" Nao asked. (yes, your twin siblings joined your team)

"We're working on things." Haruna said. "Don't worry. Endou-kun and the others will get things straight again."

(F/N) nooded. "And we can play soccer like other school. Just be patient, okay guys?"

"Now if you guys would excuse us~" Haruna sang, grabbing (F/N)'s arm. "I'm going to take our girl here to some business."

"Have fun, nee-chan!" Kou teased. "We won't be suprised if you're covered something worser than eggs and flour."

(F/N) groanned. "I'm not gonna be and don't you dare think of anything else when i got home or else i'll cut your allowance."

"We're not afraid! Bweeee!!!" the twin stuck out their tongue and ran away, lauging their heads off.

"T-Those kids..." (F/N) facepalmed. "Okay, wherever you wanted to take me... i'm ready."

"(F/N) we're not giving you dead execution or something..." Haruna sweatdropped.

After driving for a while, they arrived at a cafe. Ussualy they hang out around here with the others.

"Hiroto was choosen as Kira group CEO! So he wanted to celebrate here with us." Haruna said.

"Oh, really? Great!" (F/N) smiled. "But only for Hiroto's celebration? Not for my birthday?"

Haruna grinned. "Ah ah~ So you've been expecting a birthday suprise~"

A red vein popped out on (F/N)'s head. "Y-You... You are the one who told be that i should be aware when it comes to my birthday! Now you're teasing me like this?! I don't get it!!!"

Haruna laughed. "Kidding okay? Just kidding! Come on! Let's get inside!" Haruna hurriedly went off the car.

(F/N) sighed and followed her friend. Just as she thought, the others were already there. Except for Gouenji. The fact that he's being doing some weird stuff as holy emperor making her felt uncomfortable. Especially when it comes to her kids at the club.

"(F/N)! Haruna!" Hiroto greeted. "Good to see you here!"

"Wow! Look who's excited for his promotion!" (F/N) laughed.

Hiroto chuckled. "Yeah, that's one and for other reason too." He mumbled. "Come on, sit down. There's another one joining us, but he's late."

"Aww man." Tsunami laughed. "Late is one of those epic things!"

"Hush, Tsunami-san. You'll break the grand moment!" Tachimukai laughed.

(F/N) didn't really understand but she just went along with the celebration and chatted with the other until every of them forget about the time.

After having some nice dishes, Kazemaru speaks first.

"As we all know, last year at (F/N)'s birthday, we and her kids from the club threw dozens of eggs and lots of flour. Also some stuff of course." He laughed.

The others laughed as well. "You should see her face!" Natsumi said.

"For your information, the egg scent didn't wear off for 3 days." (F/N) grumbled. "In the end i craved for boiled eggs for couple times."

The other laughed again. "And anyway, since today is your 24'th birthday, of course we already got you a cake." Aki said while taking out the cake that she has been hiding from her.

(F/N) laughed when she saw the cake. "Oh my.. It's my first time seeing a cake covered with pocky sticks!"

When (F/N) looked at the cake again, she realized it's green.

Matcha flavored pocky.

She didn't realized that she was crying, making the other aww-ed her. Kidou patted her back while chuckling.

"She's remembering some sweet stuff guys!" Kidou chuckled.

"Oy Kidou! Stay away from her!" Sakuma said. "Or 'he' will beat your ass again."

"Oh please, he's not a kid anymore. Let that one away, it's just a simple mistake." Endou said. "Err.. (F/N), you okay?"

(F/N) hurriedly stroked away her tears. "Yeah, i'm okay. Thanks guys. Best cake ever.. even though i expected a real cake inside instead another pocky." She chuckled.

"Oh, and the present!" Hiroto said, giving her a box of matcha pocky.

"Wow, i'm suprised." (F/N) laughed.

But then she realized, the box was too light. She openned the box to find a piece of paper.

The paper, suprisingly weird was a contract paper. But it was already signed and the date was already few days ago.

"Hiroto, is this your joke? It's lame.." (F/N) rolled her eyes.

"You haven't look at the best part!" Kabeyama said. "Come on! Read it until the last part!"

"okay okay.."

(F/N) read the whole paper. Just some words about the group and contract for being secretary. It was boring for her. Until she saw the name under the sign. Her eyes widened and she trembled in excitement.

"N-No... Y-You.. You d-don't say...." she stuttered.

Suddenly a soft hand covered her eyes from behind and she felt something on her mouth. Sweet, hard and thin.

'Matcha pocky?'

She took away the hand and turned back to see the person she's been waiting for a long time. She can't stop staring at him, admiring his perfect features.

"You idiot... you've skipped training for so many times.." (F/N) faintly sobbed.

Midorikawa grinned and scratched his head. "Y-Yeah, sorry 'bout that.."

"Seriously, you..."

Midorikawa laughed heartly when he hugged (F/N) and patted her back while she's crying out her heart content.

"How come you came back..?" she muttered under her breath.

Midorikawa smiled. "You said you won't leave me right?"

(F/N) cried harder. "I-Idiot! You're the one who left me first!"

Midorikawa chuckled. "Well.. and you said to follow your voice when i'm lost.. I did."

Midorikawa loosened the hug a little and softly planted his lips on (F/N)'s forehead.

It's your voice that brought me back..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"By the way, i already got the baloons filled with paint and eggs."

"No.. Hell no.."

-END-

Hiroto: #facepalmed You have a lot of idea... but none of 'em are useful

Tachimukai, Tsunami: Too.. Long.. #faint

Shirouki: T_T s-sorry...

Hiroto: W-Well, that's the end.. for this part..

Tsunami: but it's happy ending, anyway! Everyone's happy!

Hiroto: By the way, readers.. won't you request for my affection? #wink

Shirouki: Hiroto.. no...

Tachimukai: Okay then, next will be Tenma-kun's part! But the bad news is that starting tomorrow, Shirouki won't be on at Wattpad due to a very important exam.

Hiroto: But we'll reveal the cover and the teaser only.

Tsunami: The author will update again around... err...

Shirouki: April 10'th.. yes it's not fair.. but sorry...

Tachimukai: ^^; at least you've tried your best....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.8K 20
One shots for inazuma eleven! I accept requests. Plus they'll be character x reader, or x OC basically pretty much as much as I know and can do. (No...
2.5K 43 12
There are a few characters I haven't seen much fanfics on and I felt I have to write some myself since I used to write before and want to do so again...
437 9 13
i don't see much pjsk oneshots here nor aramita so I'm writing this ☚ī¸ NOTE: UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE AS FREQUENT AS POSSIBLE:3 EMOJI MEANINGS!! ^o^ 🍋...