Gone Away

Galing kay YoureWorthIT

Amber has gone through a good deal of events in her life. She's currently living with her father and awful st... Higit pa

Gone Away
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

5 0 0
Galing kay YoureWorthIT

“You can’t be serious right now. This box is freakin’ heavy!”

            “Oh, I’m dead serious,” I said as Niall picked up a box and went to put it in the truck. He had come over to help my dad and I pack up the boxes to take them to the postal facilities to get shipped to Boston, that way my stuff would be there when I arrive. I could hear my dad joking with Niall outside my window.

            “Come on, Niall. You’ve gotta lift with your legs. Your legs, Niall! I then heard someone swear in an Irish accent and then my dad burst out laughing. I shook my head and finished labeling boxes. There had been so much going on before I leave tomorrow. I had to make sure I had my train ticket, I double-checked to make sure that my room at school was booked, and I needed to make sure that I was shipping all these boxes to the right place.

            I heard footsteps and I saw Niall and my dad walk back into my room. “You really missed it out there, Grace,” my dad said as he slapped Niall on the back and went to pick up another box.

            “I don’t wanna hear what you two were doing out there. I’ve got enough of a hot mess to worry about.”

            “Good, because it’s not that entertaining,” Niall said.

            “Right, Niall,” my dad replied, laughing hysterically as he walked back out of my room to his truck. Niall sat down on my bed and shook his head. I couldn’t help but laugh at how cute he looked.

            “Awww, Niall. What’s wrong?” I asked as I sat down beside him and brushed his hair away from his eyes.

            He looked up at me with his blue eyes and grinned. “You’re so adorable.”

            I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. I was going to miss moments like this.

            “So, I’ve got an idea,” Niall said. “I’m going to take you out tonight. It’ll be fun.”

            I looked up at him. “Sounds good!” I gripped his thigh. “Come on, we’ve got more moving to do.” We stood up from the bed and each of us picked up and box and set out to put it in the truck.

            An hour later we were done moving everything. All that remained in my room was my bed, desk, and a few stands. Niall had an extra set of clothes in his car so he didn’t need to go all the way back to this hotel he was staying in and change. Niall showered and cleaned up in the bathroom upstairs while I did the same in the bathroom downstairs. My dad and Amber were home, so showering together was completely out of the question…not that I would ever do that. I got out of the shower and put on a grapefruit-color summer dress with ruffles on the bottom and a white ribbon around the middle. I put my hair in a bun and completed it with a white bow. I was just putting on a pair of pink sandals when my bedroom door opened and Niall walked in. He looked so handsome. He was wearing a black t-shirt, dark colored jeans, white shoes, and his hair was styled in a quiff. He came over to me a placed his arms around my waist.

            “You look beautiful, my dear.”

            I leaned in and missed him on the nose. “And as do you.” He took my hand and led my out of my room and down the hall. My dad was standing in the kitchen drinking a beer when we walked by. Niall stopped walking. “Can you take a picture of Grace and I?” He asked my dad.

            “Sure,” he said as he walked over and took Niall’s phone. Niall put his arm around me and pulled me close. I rested my hand on his stomach and my other arm around his waist. My dad snapped a couple pictures and smiled as he gave Niall his phone back. “You two look adorable together.”

            “Thanks, dad,” I said as Niall and I headed out the door.

            The whole night had been great. Niall had planned for us to go mini golfing and get ice cream. It wasn’t an extravagant night with candles and a fancy dinner, but it was nice to spend an evening with just the two of us. It was perfect. We finished the night and then headed back to my house. Niall parked the car and then came around to open my door. We walked up to the house and I noticed that my dad’s truck was empty. He must have taken the boxes to get them shipped after Niall and I left. We stepped in the house and it was completely dark. “I’m going to grab us some drinks and I’ll meet you in my room,” I said to Niall. He nodded and made his way down the hallway. I went to the kitchen and grabbed two beers from the fridge. I opened the bottles and made my way to my room with them. Niall was already laying on my bed, leaned against a pillow, propping himself up. I handed him on of the bottles and laid next to him. “Cheers,” I said as we clinked our bottles together. I took a sip and starred over at Niall. He took a big gulp and starred at me.

            “This is crazy. Spending our last night together,” Niall said.

            “I know. I remember the night we met. Who knew we’d end up here.” Niall chuckled. I took my feet and tangled them around Niall’s. “I remember seeing you in that café and thinking you were so cute with your laugh.” Niall chuckled again. “And then seeing you after the concert. You having the balls to invite me to that restaurant.”

            “And then to my hotel room,” Niall finished.

            “Yeah. And I remember thinking that I had to be absolutely crazy to go with someone I didn’t even know.” I looked over at Niall. “It was the best decision I ever made.” Niall leaned down and kissed me passionately. A kiss I will need to hold on to forever.

            He pulled away. “Well, what I remember is how stupid I may have been. You looked terrified when I dropped you off at the train station. I was so scared I wasn't going to see you again.”

            I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. “Me too.”

            “Are you sure you have everything?”

            “Yes, dad. I do.” The whole morning had been crazy! Niall had agreed to drive me to the train station because Amber had something going on that required my dad’s immediate attention. I grabbed my backpack and my purse from the chair. My dad came over to me and pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket.

            “Here, dear.”

            “What’s this?” I asked.

            “Well, you’re going to be so far away, I thought it might be a good idea to put some money in your bank account. You know, to help you out for now. I unfolded the piece of paper and looked at it.

            “Dad! Four-thousand dollars? No, I can’t take that much! Dad, no!”

            “It’s too late. You’re going to take it. I don’t care.”

            I pulled my dad in for a hug. “I love you so much.” My dad hugged me back tight.

            “I love you too, Grace. Be careful out there, okay?” I nodded and hugged him tighter. I loved my dad so much. He drives me crazy all the time. But I know he means best. I pulled away.

            “I love you, dad. I’ll call you when I’m there.”

            “Sounds good, Grace.” He gave me on last hug. “You better get going. You don’t want to miss your train.”

            “Right.” I turned around and followed Niall out the door. Saying good-bye to my whole childhood.

            We arrived at the train station. Niall held my hand through the whole check-in process. Once everything was in order, we waiting outside for me to board. “Here we are,” he said.

            I looked around. “Yup. Here we are.”

            “Here,” Niall said as me pulled out a little bag from his pocket. “I got you something.” He opened the bag and pulled out a necklace and handed it to me. It was beautiful. I silver chain with a charm of the Gone Away band symbol.

            “Niall! I love it!”

            “I thought you would. Kind of a memory of where we met.” He took the necklace and put it on me. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around him.

            “Niall, I don’t know what I would have done if I had not met you. You are absolutely amazing. I-I-I love you so much.”

            “I love you, too. Please be safe, have fun, and please…please don’t forget about me.”

            “I don’t think I’ll ever be able to.” I looked up and kissed Niall on the lips. He pulled me closed to him. This kiss….this kiss I wanted to last forever. Then I heard a familiar sound that reminded me of sadness. The train whistle. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. “I’ve got to go.”

            “I know,” Niall said. I pulled away and let go of his hand. I walked to the train and climbed inside. I found a seat toward the back of the train and looked out the window. There he was. The boy who gave me not one, but two chances for his heart. A boy who made this summer absolutely perfect. A boy who helped me realize who I was and what I deserved. A boy who I hoped that I wouldn’t forget….and who I hoped wouldn’t forget me. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.2K 319 20
In this One Direction fanfic. We meet a Radio hosts with nothing really happening in her life. She does the same old thing hang out with her bestfri...
33.1K 532 27
When Jenna's only living family; her grandparents, pass away, she is forced to move to America to live in her godfather's boarding school. She meets...
6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...
2.5K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...