The Bad Boy's Mystery!

By KristenKingsley

"Justin Manning is plain bad news." That's what everyone says at Springfield High School. He uses girls for h... More

Chapter 1: The Bad Boy talks to me.
Chapter 2: I'm not your Sweetheart.
Chapter 3: I don't like you! Why don't you get it?
Chapter 4: I see you looking at me!
Chapter 5: But I didn't start it!
Chapter 6: Eavesdropping isn't a good thing.
Chapter 7: Detention with the Bad Boy!
Chapter 8: Goody Two shoes Skipping Detention!
Chapter 9: The surprise!
Chapter 10: Dreams can come true...
Chapter 11: What are you doing?!
Chapter 12: Wait! What?!
Chapter 13: You look Nice!
Chapter 14: Will you go out with Me?
Chapter 15: Tell Me Why?
Chapter 16: There's a New Bad-Ass in School!
Chapter 17: Am I A Bad Person?
Chapter 18: Am I falling for her?
Chapter 19: Ahhh!!
Chapter 20: Hey...
Chapter 21: I Need You!
Chapter 22: Secrets will be out!
Chapter 23: It's A Mystery!
Chapter 24: To the rescue!
Chapter 25: A night with the bad boy! Part 1
Chapter 26: A night with the Bad boy! Part 2
Chapter 27: A night with the bad boy! Part 3
Chapter 28: Hangover!
Chapter 30: Secrets are out! Part 2
Chapter 31: He's just a Jealous Ex!
Chapter 32: Realizing!
Chapter 33: Do you wanna come along?
Chapter 34: The Camping Trip! Part 1!
Chapter 35: The Camping Trip! Part 2!
Chapter 36: Just another day at School!
Chapter 37: Darkness
Chapter 38: I Love you!
Chapter 39: I don't wanna lose you!
Author's Note! Must Read

Chapter 29: Secrets are out! Part 1!

15.7K 391 35
By KristenKingsley

Previously on TBBM: Emma wakes up in Justin's room thinking of the worst scenarios. Justin jokes about them being intimate but Emma takes it seriously and breaks down crying. After finding out it was a joke, Emma tells Justin not to talk to her. Later on the day, Emma gets a text from Ryder telling her to meet him in ten minutes at Charlie's Cafe.

NOW:

Emma's P.O.V

I take a cab to Charlie's Cafe and see Ryder sitting, drinking coffee through the glass window. I noticed his bruises were healed and his face was back to normal. I pay the cabman and walk into the cafe. Ryder waved me over to his table and I sat down.

     "Glad you could make it." Ryder said, dryly.

     "Yeah..." I said, unsure why he was acting this way.

     "Well, I need to talk to you."

     "Okay, what do you want to talk about?"

     "Uh, hold on. Jenny!" He called out before Jenny appeared and sat down to my right. What was she doing here?

     "Hi, Emma!" She smirked. I cringed slightly at her smile.

     "Hi, Jenny." I greeted. "Ryder, What is she doing here?"

     "Emma, I have a question, If you don't mind me asking?" Ryder asked, dodging my question.

     "Sure..." I trailed off.

     "Where were you last night?" He asked. That's the thing, I didn't know where I was last night. I don't remember. All I remember is waking up at Justin's house.

     "Um...I don't know." I said, unsure.

     "She's lying, Ryder! She should know where she was last night, since she was having so much fun!" Jenny crossed her arms over her chest.

     "Fun? I don't remember anything last night!" I retorted.

     "Stop lying, Emma! You damn well know you were with Justin last night!" Jenny said, angrily.

     "I was with Justin last night? No, I wasn't! I mean, I woke up at his house but I don't know how I got there." I blurted out.

     "You were at Justin's house?!" Ryder questioned, his anger clearly rising. Oops, I had forgot Ryder forbidden me to talk to Justin.

     "Yeah, but I don't know how I got there?"

     "I thought, I told you not to hang with him." He growled.

     "I know but I don't remember! I can't remember anything!" I shouted back at him. This seemed to take him by surprise and people's heads turned to us. I sink into my seat to avert the eyes burning a hole in my skin.

     "So, what do you remember?" He asked, this time more calmly. People soon turned back to their own business.

     "Ryder, don't fall in her trap, she's probably just lying to get you to believe her." Jenny interrupted.

     "Jenny! Shut up!" He retorted. Jenny pouted, crossing her hands over her chest.

     "I remember when I woke up yesterday morning and my parent's decided to let me stay home since I woke up late. I ate an apple and then I went to the doctor because I chipped a tooth." I stated. "Then walking home but that's a blur."

     "That's it! Do you remember anythin-"

     "She's lying! Stop believing her!" Jenny cut Ryder off.

     "How do you know I'm lying, Jenny?!" I retorted to her.

     "Because I saw you with Justin yesterday at the party and he drove you to his house!" She blurted out, fuming.

     "I was at a party yesterday? I don't go to parties!" I said. If I did, why would I go with Justin? The last experience was bad enough for me.

     "Hold on! You went to a party with Manning! What else have you been hiding from me?"  Ryder said.

     "I don't remember, Ryder. Why are you being so mean?" I asked, in a hushed tone.

     "You went behind my back and went to a party with Manning, whom you still talk to even though I forbidden you. How can I not be mad?" He answered.

     "I'm sorry." I apologized.

     "Sorry doesn't help, Emma!" He said, getting up and walking away. Jenny shot me a evil grin.

     "Ryder! Wait... At least, let me tell you what I know. I can't help it if I don't remember!" I said, ignoring her grin and running behind Ryder.

I ran behind him until he reached his car. I stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder.

     "Emma, I think you need to go. I need some time to think." Ryder said, his back still facing me.

     "Ryder, I don't know what happened?"

     "Okay, Let's agree that you don't remember. Does it change that you were with Justin last night?"

I shook my head, giving him a negative response.

   Justin! He knows what happened last night! Maybe, he can tell Ryder what happened?   

     "Ryder! Justin might know what happened last night!" I spoke my mind.

     "Oh, really? Okay then, let's call him." He scoffed.

I took my phone out and dialled Justin's number. When I did, I heard Ryder mumbled something that sounded, 'Of course you'd have his number.' I ignored his words as I put the phone to my ear.

     "Hello?" Justin's voice filled my ear.

     "Justin, I need your help.." I said.

     "Emma? With what?"

     "I can't remember what happened last night. I need you to tell Ryder what did if you remember!" I replied.

     "You probably had a lot last night!" I heard distinctively through the phone. "But explain to me why I have to help you?"

     "Come on, Please! I don't know! But If you don't want to help, fine!" I hung up the phone after that.

I turned to face Ryder.

     "Let me guess, he doesn't want to help." Ryder scoffed. "Can I just leave now?"

     "Um...Ry-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller's ID.

     "Did you just hang up on me?" Justin asked.

     "Yeah, so, you didn't want to help!"

     "Wow, last night really changed you, huh?" He said.

     "Will you just tell me about last night?" I asked.

     "Where are you?" He quickly, asked.

     "Near Charlie's Cafe. Why?"

     "Don't worry, I'll be there. This better be worth it..." Justin grumbled.

     "What? Wait...Why are you-" He disconnected the phone.

   Oh great! He disconnected. But, why is he coming here?  

     "What happened?" Ryder asked.

     "He just said, he's coming here?" I answered.

     "Oh, great!" Ryder scoffed again. What was up with him?

     "What is wrong with you? You used to be this nice, caring guy! Now you're just plain mean and rude." I said, getting angry with his attitude.

     "Nothing's wrong with me." He grumbled.

     "No, you have been acting really weird lately. I don't see you often and you act strange when I ask you about it... You proved it when you slapped me..." I whispered the last part to myself.

     "I said, just leave it alone. Okay? And I thought we were past the whole incident with me slapping you. I already apologized for it, okay?" Ryder answered, sounding irritated.

     "Okay..."

It was about five minutes until Justin appeared on his motorcycle by Charlie's Cafe. He parked his bike and walked up to us. He gave Ryder a glance before looking at me.

     "So, what do you need me to tell him?" He asked me like he had no care in the world.

     "Just tell him what happened last night!" I replied, sounding anxious.

     "Okay, let's see. I saved you yesterday because you were jacked up on laughing gas from getting your chipped tooth out at the dentists. Th-"

     "How did you save her?" Ryder inquired, scoffing.

     "She was walking in the opposite direction of her house in the other side of town. Some guys tried to rape her. She's your girlfriend, you should know what she's up to." Justin scoffed this time.

   Is it just me or is a lot of scoffing going on?   And wait, back up, rape?

     "Rape?!" I asked, shocked.

     "Yeah."

    "Whatever, man! Just continue!" Ryder said, which sounded more like an order.

     "Well, I took her to my house since her parents and her brother wasn't home. She fell asleep on the couch and I told her to go to my room. When she woke up, she asked if she can come to Jason's party so, she showered and got dressed."

     "Which explains the black and white skater dress!" I spoke up. "But, wait, I wouldn't agree to a party so easily..."

     "As I said, you were still a bit jacked up from laughing gas. I honestly don't know, how much he gave you." Justin answered.

     "Wait, who gave you a black and white skater dress?" Ryder asked.

     "I did..." Justin pointed out. "Can I continue?"

     "Wait, so that means you were the one that kept sending her the flowers and the dress for prom?" Ryder blurted out eyeing Justin suspiciously.

Justin stayed quiet for a moment.

     "Did you send those Justin?" I asked him.

     "I-"

     "Aw, Manning has a crush!" Ryder teased. Justin shot him a death glare.

     "Shut the fuck up, Sanders! I don't have a fucking crush!" Justin growled at Ryder.

     "Sure, you don't! Then explain why would you send those for her? My girlfriend!" Ryder demanded going up in Justin's face.

     "Why do I have to tell you? And how are you so sure, it was me? It could just be a mere coincidence." Justin gritted the words through his teeth.

     "Calm down, Just continue." I stepped in between them and placed my hands on their chest to stop them if they ever break into a fight anytime soon, again. "But If you did send the dress and flowers, Justin, thank you! They were beautiful!" I smiled.

     "So, where was I? Oh, yeah... After she got dressed, we went to Jason's party. I gave her a soda since she asked for it. Then 5-8 minutes later she came back giggling, she tried to jump in the pool. Luckily, I pulled her back and dragged her home. You know you're really hard to handle when drunk!" Justin laughed.

I chuckled at his words.

  Am I really?

     "After that, she ran and hid from me and when I finally got her to bed, she fell asleep." Justin continued.

     "Tell me why you took her to your house?" Ryder asked.

     "I didn't want her parents to see her in that state." Justin answered, bluntly.

     "Oh, yeah! Since when did you start caring about her?"

     "Since you didn't!" Justin scoffed. "No wonder she spends more time with me."

     "Hey! Shut it!" I shouted. "You two need to stop arguing? Why?!"

     "This guy is a jerk!" Justin argued.

     "You shouldn't be talking! You're the biggest player ever!" Ryder retorted.

     "Oh, really? Ryder, you're a fucking liar! Why don't you tell Emma what you used to be like before you met her or even noticed her existence?" Justin smirked.

     "Okay, I'm confused? What you used to be like?" I looked at Ryder.

     "Yeah, Ryder! Tell her!" Justin teased.

     "Emma, don't listen to him." Ryder replied.

     "Oh, you don't want her to know what you're doing now?" Justin smirked.

     "What are you doing? I'm getting more confused?" I said.

     "Let me explain, Emma!" Justin smirked even more, If that was possible. "Your dream guy over here used to be the worlds biggest player! And guess what he's doing now?"

     "What?!" I replied, shocked by his words. I looked over to Ryder.

     "Emma-" Ryder said before being cut off by Justin.

     "Now, he's doing drugs, again!" Justin laughed.

     "Drugs?! That's a lie..." I replied. Ryder doesn't do drugs, right?

     "Oh, Jenny knows!" Justin pointed out. I looked toward where he was staring. Jenny was walking out of Charlie's Cafe.

     "Jenny?" I asked.

      "Yes! Jenny!" Justin called out to her. "Come over here!" Jenny shook her head and made her way over to us.

     "What do you need, Justin?" She batted her eyes at him. Yuck!

     "I have a question for you?" Justin asked. Jenny nodded. "What's going on between you and Ryder?"

I looked over to Ryder. He seem really nervous. He glanced over to me and sent me a smile. But I could see that he was fearing something. What could it possibly be?

     "Um..." Jenny glanced at Ryder for a quick second before turning to face Justin.

     "Come on, Jenny!" Justin smirked, in a flirty way. This seemed to work on her.

     "Ryder and I are close friends!" She smiled. Justin didn't seem too pleased with this answer.

     "What does it matter? We just came here to talk about what happened last night with you and Emma!" Ryder spoke up.

     "Jenny, don't mind him, sweetheart! Just tell me... How close are you and Ryder?" Justin smiled.

     "What kind of question is that, Justin?" I asked him.

     "You'll find out, Emma. Just hold on... So, Jenny, tell me. How close exactly are you and Ryder?" Justin asked again.

     "Well, Ryder called me to his house last week and he said, he wanted to talk to a friend so I went. As we talked it just kinda turned into sex." Jenny shot Ryder a sympathetic look.

Did I hear that right? Ryder had sex with Jenny? This couldn't have been happening? The guy I thought was so perfect turned out to be the biggest traitor ever. Here I was thinking it'd last forever but right now, my world was crumbling down. My boyfriend cheated on me! The perfect Ryder Sanders.

     "Sex! There's the prize!" Justin cheered. "Thank you, Jenny. You can leave now, sweetheart!"

     "Manning, shut up! Jenny, stop telling lies!" Ryder spat at Jenny. She seemed taken back.

     "I'm telling lies! Ryder, You shouldn't be talking! You forced me into it!" Jenny retorted.

     "I forced you into it! Jenny, you're known for being a slut!" Ryder growled.

     "Ryder! I may be a slut to everyone but one thing I don't tolerate is when people accuse me of things! Just because your little nerdy girlfriend found out, you're really trying to cover this up, huh?" Jenny smirked. Jenny bent down, so her face was down to mine.

     "By the way, your boyfriend here, is not all he says! Just keep that in mind!" Jenny said, before walking to her car. I thought about the card, I received in my locker, that stated 'Stay away from Ryder.' Was it Jenny, who sent it? But her name isn't M.

     "Now about that drugs situation!" Justin teased Ryder again, which snapped me out of my thinking process.

~^~

(A/N) IMPORTANT! Justin making an entrance to the side! Awesome!

So this is the first part of Secrets are out! It's like the answer chapter to Secrets will be out. This chapter will only have 2 parts and not 3 like Night with bad boy had.

So I wanna thank you guys so much for the support and your feedback. I really enjoy reading them. I really do. Every time I check my email, it notifies me when I have a comment on TBBM. I read them and I'm happy with all the positive feedback.

Sometimes I go through every chapter with the comments on them and try to reply to each one of you. BTW If you have a book and you want me to read it, just message me because I'm going on a book search spree. I am trying to find some books to read and add to my library. So Just message me, your book name and I'll check it out.

Questions for you

What do you think about the chapter?

Is it what you expected would happen?

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? What will Emma do?

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN. Love ya's!~P.S.G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.8K 29
Liana Mill. 17, neighbors with the bad boy (player) and has a boyfriend on the football team. Jason Civil is 18, neighbors with the some what popular...
371 8 4
Meet Emma Rodriguez. Also known as the 'bad girl.' The girl everyone fears. Hell, even the teachers are afraid of her. She cares about nothing, only...
31.4K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
512K 14.6K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...