Scream and Games

By carsono3

The insanity that happens inside my head More

What am I
Living a Double Life
The lost smile
Are you afraid ?
What will happen next?
Used
Do I Exist?
Goodnight
Do Over
Given up
Tears
Suffocating
To Wish On A Star

Is it true?

31 2 0
By carsono3

Hello rose with one petal fallen, shattered in blood. Are you truly a rose or merely a thorn which the blood flows from the most hurtful part, myself. No it's in my head it's my imagination. Though isn't everything in my head, the voices screaming. Wanting to get out of the the darkness wanting to run away from the truth. Not knowing which way to take. The one with the cold heart that's to hot to stand. Or to the soul so big it kills you. The way to eyes that see smiling faces as they die. Or to the ears that hear laughter after being thrown away like you weren't alive. There are many exits to the dark but there will always be a shadow in the light!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 198 100
"The Art of Self-Love" is a powerful and empowering guide to discovering the beauty of self-acceptance and self-love. This book is a call to embrace...
16.6K 576 92
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
1.8K 48 12
❝ Giggles erupted past my mouth, Lies slithered past your tounge. Our relationship soon headed south Then the truth sung.❞ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈••┈••✦ 🖤...
752 277 13
This poetry collection explores loneliness, theology, Biblical characters, depression, heartbreak, and disappointment. It's a good read for someone g...