That Damn Rat (BxB) (Kyo X Yu...

By sonsofmew

Kyo really only pretends to hate Yuki. In all honesty, he is just afraid to admit he's gay. Yuki feels the sa... More

Rude Awakening
That Hot(as hell) Cat
Coming out
Yuki is Gay?!?

My Kyo. Mine.

2.2K 43 48
By sonsofmew

Yuki's P.o.v.
I smile cutely as I Beat Kyo in the card game. He groans and throws his cards, pouting. I sigh.
"Pick those up."
"No!"
"Then I won't cuddle you tonight." I whisper in his ears. He quickly picks up his cards
"That's what I thought." I smile. He smiles back, and I kiss his cheek. He's all mine. No girl can get his D! Okay....that's a bit perverted to think, but I don't care. This whole card game was o see who was the Uke, and who was the seme. Whoever won is officially the seme of the relationship-me- and who was the uke-Kyo-. I'll let him dominate at some point though. I'm nice. He smiles and sits on my lap. I blush bright red, but make no effort to move him. He grins. "So when do we tell Shigure?"
I shrug. "Whenever I guess."
"How about now?" Shigure says. I jump.
"U-uh....Me and Kyo are dating now." I say , blushing bright red. He chuckles. "That's cute. Good thing he is your 3rd cousin."
I smile. 'H3LL Yeah ! He approves us.'
"Thanks!" Kyo says cheerfully. I have never seen him so cheery

I smile. It was time for our date. I don't know what to wear though!!
I relax and put on a simple outfit, one I normally wear: Button up shirt and pants. I smile as I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see My Kyo, dressed in the outfit where he broke the ceiling.
"What are you trying to do to me? I love that outfit."
Kyo just laughs at me. I smirk and Kiss him on the lips, leaving him shocked. I chuckle at him. "Let's go."

As as we got there, I laugh a bit. It had a lot of fishy Fish food. I smile at Kyo, as I was still holding his hand. He smiles back taking me inside and I see girls from school. I smirk at them as I Kiss his lips right there and then. They all gasp, upset. I continue to kiss him, and he kisses back.He licks my lower lip and I grant access. When we seperate with a trail of spit. He smiles at me, and I smile back. He was all mine. We sit down and eventually a waitor walks out. I smile cutely.
"I'm Jack, and I will be your server today. What would you like to drink?"
"Water." I say instantly, and Kyo smiles cutely and says
"Milk."
I chuckle. The waitor walks away. When our drinks arrive, I smile and we order our food and eat it up. Today was wonderful. Obviously, Kyo enjoys fish.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please like and comment! Peace out! ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
73.7K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
114K 916 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...