Two Worlds Collide(Camren)...

By wearelovesick

Wattpad blocked the smut off this book for some reason, to read it, you must be following me.Sorry.(: Everyo... More

Chapter one: Revival
Chapter two:Bitten
Chapter 3: Runnaways Part:1/2
Chapter 3: Runnaways part two
Chapter 4:Choices
Chapter 5: Sustays
Chapter 6: Seeking hope
Chapter 7: Pain
Chapter 8: I'll show you
Chapter 9: Witch (1/3)
The witch: 2/3
The Witch 3/3
Clone
Chapter 12: Regret
Chapter 13: In Case
Chapter 14: Gravity
Chapter 15:It's You
Chapter 16: Home 1/2
Chapter 18:Her
Chapter 19: What If?
Chapter 20:Confession
Chapter 21: Rear View
Chapter 22: Gasoline
Anouncement:
Chapter 23: Fight
Chapter 24:Somebody Else
Chapter 25: 1000 Hands
Chapter 26: Colors
Chapter 27:No way 1/2
Chapter 28: No Way 2/2
Chapter 29: Scared of Happy
Chapter 30: I lied
Chapter 31: That's my girl 1/3
Chapter 31: Thats My Girl 2/3
Chapter 31: Final Chapter
SEQUEL IS UP

Chapter 17: Chrissy

3.9K 144 22
By wearelovesick

A/N: hey kids! This chapter will be kinda long, so enjoy?(:
Someone suggested Chrissy on my tumblr, and I love her. I've seen ATC live twice, so I thought about it and she's going to be an important part
Of this story. DONT WORRY THOUGH. I PROMISE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Don't hate me, ily.

Lauren's POV:

"Lauren, where are you going! If they find you, they will kill you!" The Sustays were after me. But why? I didn't care. I didn't care about the pain in my stomach or in back of my head. I did not care my wrists where bandaged. I didn't care about anything other than seeing Camila Cabello once more.

It hit me.

Crude realization of my actual situation was the most intoxicating thought that has ever crossed my mind. If I go, Sustays will find me. I don't know how, or why they found me. But I'm sure as hell they want nothing with Camila. They want me.

"Lauren? " a small shaky voice called from behind me. Chrissy did nothing but protect me. She brought me here with her best intentions.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Lauren, please don't apologize. I want you to know that I brought you here to protect you, I know it's wrong to just take you, but I mean. You kinda were getting stabbed, so what can a girl do right? I am in love with you after all," she then laughed.

*flashback*

When I was turned, along with Brian and Andrew I hated energy inch of myself. I would cry myself to sleep knowing I couldn't see my parents, Chris, and Taylor. I wanted nothing more than to see their smiles. Little did I know my whole world would be turned upside down exactly one month after I was turned. That night night, Chrissy heard all my crying and practically burst into my bedroom furious.

"I'm sick and tired of your crying Lauren! I need to sleep! What do you want?" She hissed. Her eyes were completely red. I've been paying enough attention to what Andrew had told me to know red means furious.

"Chrissy, I don't want this! Do you think it's fucking easy for me to be here?! I was supposed to graduate high school in three months! Now look at me. They all think I'm dead. My parents think I'm dead. I went to my house last night. My mom was packing my room. I saw it through the window, and God Chrissy. She was crying so hard. She kept hugging this stuffed animal she bought me for my 17th birthday, and saying 'why did you have to leave me like this?'" I let out a huge sob and she sat down beside me. "Chrissy, the last time I saw her, I yelled at her. I told her I never wanted to see her again. Look at me now! I never will and I want to kill myself for it! She is my world and I destroyed hers- she hates me,"

I turned to look at her. That's when I saw it. Her eyes where tearful, but what struck me the most was the act that her iris color had changed. Yellow.

I thought she hated me. Chrissy wiped her eyes and placed a hand on mine and rubbed soft circles on it.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know you felt that way. I hate myself for saying this because I hate when people say it to me, but things happen for a reason Lauren," she looked up at me, and her eyes widened.

"What?" I had no idea why she was looking at me that way.

"Your eyes... Your eyes are yellow Lauren,"

"Oh?"

"Lauren, do you know what yellow eye color means?" She inched closer to my face. I saw something in the way she looked at me. I knew I had never looked at anyone that way before, and it was kind of scary.

"Love," I finally said. Chrissy smiled lovingly and looked back into my eyes. She wiped my wet cheek, and leaned in closer. We were now centimeters apart from each other. I could feel her warm minty Breath hitting my lips.

"This is going to sound completely stupid, I mean I was just yelling at you a few minutes ago," she laughed and placed a hand on my thigh.
"Well Chrissy, I love stupid things," what? That made no fucking Sense, way to go Jauregui.
"I love you, Lauren" Chrissy then kissed me.

*end of flashback*

"Lauren?" I was snapped back to reality. I hadn't realized I completely spaced out until Chrissy made it obvious.

"Sorry, I was thinking," she laughed. Something inside me always flipped when I heard her laugh. It was one of the most beautiful things in the world.

"So.. I was also thinking earlier while you were, you know, practically knocked out," it was now my turn to laugh. Chrissy always had a way to turn situations upside down. It was one of the many things I love about her. "So anyway. I think I can figure out a way to get your girlfriend here safely," she told me and my heart sank. I had forgotten about Camila and Ally. They hadn't heard from me in almost a complete day.

"Give me your phone" I demanded and she complied. My hands were shaking in an exaggerated Manet and I didn't know why.

"Hello?" My hear again sank to my feet when I heard heard Camila's beautifully raspy voice. It was obvious that she had been crying. It seemed like a lifetime ago since I heard my girlfriends voice.

"Baby? It's me. It's Lauren," I heard her let out a sob, and it completely broke my heart.
"Oh my god. Lauren, are you hurt? Where are you I need you. Lauren I need to see you,"

"Baby, I don't know exactly where I am. I was asleep and attacked by a Sustay. Luckily an old friend was able to follow the Sustay and brought me to a safe house. Babe, listen to me. I need you stay with ally and protect her. I'll send my friend to pick you up, and she'll bring you here with me. Do you understand Camila?"

"Yes," there was a brief silence on her end of the line.

"Camila? Are you there?" I started to panic but then her voice came back. She was now crying.

"Please don't get hurt Lauren. I don't know what I would do without you. You hear me? I can't live without you Lauren,"

"Camila, baby please stop crying. I love you, so so much. Do you hear me? There's no one in this world that I love more than I love you. Okay? You're my world Camila. You're my life. I promise, I'll go with my friend to pick you up first thing in the morning. I love you so much Camila,"

She was sobbing uncontrollably at this point, and so was I.

"I love you too Lauren. So much. I'll start packing, I can't wait to see you."

"I'll see you in a few hours princes. Try to sleep for me okay? You sound really tired. We will catch up tomorrow when I have you with me again. I love you princess. Goodnight,"

"Goodnight, my love."

I Hung up, and turned off Chrissy's phone. I turned back to look at her, and her eyes were full of heart break.

"Thank you, for everything" I told her and she just nodded.

"I should go sleep for a little. Keep my phone tonight, but please be up by 7 so we can go pick..."

"Camila," I said.

"Right. Be ready so we can go pick Camila up. Goodnight Lauren," she didn't look at me, but I heard her voice crack.

"Chrissy? What wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired," I walked behind her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Please don't lie to me Chrissy, what's wrong?" She took a deep breath and turned around. That's when I saw it. Her eye color, completely golden yellow.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

"I'm still In love with you Lauren. That's what's wrong. I know you're happy, and that's ok. I want you to be. But there's part of me that hates Camila, even though I have no idea who she is or what's she's like, because she's the one making you happy," she again stopped and took a deep shaky breath. "But there part of me that adores her for making you happy. For making you feel love again. Because even though every inch of my fiber want to be the one to make you this happy, and be the one who gets to say 'I love you', I am relieved that you found somebody else, Lauren. I'm just.. just kinda sad that it's been almost 2 years since we happened, and I'm still truly madly in love with you," she ended her speech and walked out.

"She loves me," I thought.
Knowing that she was still begging the door, I spoke up.

"It's because you love me that you let me go Chrissy. You were my first love, and you still are. No matter who I'm with, I'll always care about you. You have a special place in my heart that nobody will replace. Thank you, for allowing Camila to come here with me. Even though I know how much it's hurting you," with that, I ended my own speech and walked to the bed in the room. Today was, to say the least, and emotional wreck. But I get to have Camila with me again in a few hours. I get to kiss her warm lips and tell her how much I love her in a matter of time. I couldn't be happier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
17.3K 775 18
After a devastating death in the Jauregui family (one covered up well by Mr. Jauregui himself) Lauren's life is consumed with making sure Camila Cabe...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
5K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...