Love Or Fangirl? (Cameron Boy...

By GalaxyNozomi

(Y/N) (L/N) isn't quite a fangirl or something. She's just an ordinary girl with an ordinary life... well, wi... More

1
2
3
5
6
6.5
7
8
9
kind of contest... but still fun
10
11
NOT AN UPDATE
12
13
14
15
16
17
Epilogue
GUYS WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!
The guy that never should've died

4

10.9K 287 292
By GalaxyNozomi

this chapter is special for @EmmaMartiny !!! sorry I teased you in the comments about what would happen next. So that's why this chapter is special for you 😁

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Cameron and I slowly walked back to the entrance of the hospital. But after a few minutes it looked like Camerons steps slowed down. And indeed he did. After a few seconds he stopped.
"What's wrong?" I asked while turning around.
He didn't respond. He only stared at me. Which started to creep me out after a minute. Like who wouldn't?!
"C-Cameron?" I stutterd.
He mumbeled something, walked over to me and pushed me to the wall.
Shocked I looked at him. Now knowing how to react. For a second we just stared at each other and in that second I noticed he was actually pretty close to me. It made me blush.
"W-Would you b-back of?!"
"Why?"
"Cause your close to me"
"No... this-" and he moved even more closer to me. Our faces were barely apart.
"-Is close" he finished.
I blushed even more. Mostly because I never been so close to a boy before. Not even thinking about a celebertie."

"Cameron!" Someone yelled. It sounded like a big buff guy.
Cameron smirked and finally backed off. Not even looking at me again he walked away.
"Coming!"
That's weird... I don't know for sure but did I just felt my heart beating really loud? I saw him walking away and something inside me felt like it was taken.
Weird...

"CAMERON!" I yelled, not even thinking.
He turned around and smiled. And this time, my heart skipped a beat.
"What's upp?"
"T-Thanks for coming!" I forced a smile which turned into a real smile with a light blush.
He smiled and waved me to come to him. I furrowed my eyebrows a little but walked over. When I stood beside him he whispered:
"I want to see you again, so text me" when he backed off I blushed a bright red and looked to the ground. Trying to cover my face.
Cameron tilted my chin and looked into my eyes.
"Promise..."
"I-I promise..." I answered. Almost drowning in his eyes.
"CAMERON!!!" The voice yelled again. This time a lot angryier.
Cameron let me go, blushed a bit, then smiled again and left.

What just happened?

Timeskip

It's been two whole weeks since he came to the hospital. And still he hasn't responded to my text.
When I got back to Amy's room she smirked at me when I entered.
"Soooo... what happened?"
"N-Nothing!" I lied. Well, actually I didn't lie. Nothing serious happend...
"Your a bad lieyer (Y/N). Now tell me"
And so I did. I told her everything that happend, with (of course) a blush on my face. When I told her, she smiled her croocky smile.
"He likes you"
"No he doesn't!"
"Don't try to win this. You'll never win" she smirked.
I sighed.
"Well, how would you know?"
"Which guy would pin a girl against the wall and almost kiss her if he doesn't like her?" She stated.
"But...Uhhh..."
"I win..."

The moment I got back home I laid down in bed. Trying to think if I should text him or not. After an half hour I finally decided to text him. I promised after all.
'Hi Cameron, you told me to text you?'
And that was two weeks ago. Every day I looked at my phone, maybe he send a response! But he didn't. And so did I lost my hope.

After a month I completely forgot about him and visited Amy everyday. She didn't get it to. If he liked me he should've texted me already wouldn't he?

The bell rang and I was done with school. Smiling I stood up and packed my books. Today I would hear if Amy could go home! Almost jumping from excitement I ran to my bike. Which was waiting outside.
"Amy, here I come!" I yelled, before taking of.

After a few minutes of riding I saw a big limo stopping beside me. After all, the light was red... I looked at the limo and investigated it. Who would have a limo here?
One of the windows got down and a boy shook his head outside.
My eyes widened.
"C-Cameron?!" He looked at me, clearly shocked and closed the window fast.
I rode to the window and ticked on it.
"Why didn't you respond? Please talk to me!" He let his window down and we stared awkwardly at each other.
"I can't... I can't meet you again. I'm sorry" and with a sad look he closed his window.
I was to shocked to move when the light changed to green. Every memmorie of him flashed for my eyes.
When I got my regular sight back, my phone rang. I slowly picked up.
"Hello?"
"I'm so sorry..." Amy's mother cried.
"W-What?"
"She died... Amy's dead..." my eyes widened and my legs started to feel weak.
"No way..." I whispered before my phone fell out of my hands. Quickly crashed by a car. Just like my heart. I just lost someone I maybe liked and my best friend...

I couldn't feel worse and my head was spinning. Like all life was wiped away from me. That's when I fell down and I blacked out.

Yeah I know... short chapter but after the loooooovvvveeee I couldn't really think of anything else anymore... sorrryyyyyyyy
The next chapter will be a lot better! Promise!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 3.6K 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips; his hands gently gripping my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. ...
157K 5.1K 49
His faint laugh stopped me in my tracks, my body turning sightly to look at him again. "That was cute. Really, I loved it, but you know I can't just...
5.9K 528 31
A story where people happen upon a friendship that can flourish into a budding romance if only.... ...
17.1K 749 25
Riley is that kind of girl that doesn't give a fuck about school or about what others think, that loves to do her own thing and that always gets in t...