Original Characters! -DevC- f...

By Hellhound77

These are all original DevC characters I have. Feel free to ask questions, or strike up a RP with them. More

Character List- Oldest to Newest
Aaronic
Zilaphar
Dovagr
Aeon
Dexton
Eratades
Zavaeir
Elzark
Dakota
Maliki
Vicker
Jack
Thomas
Zodas
Dulton

Talon

31 3 0
By Hellhound77

Name:
Talon RazingGod

Arena name:
Flipper

Sex:
Male

Race:
A god and goddess offspring.

Age:
approximately 17 years old

Height:
8'1"

Weight:
179lbs

Facial features:
Dark Red eyes with a soft and gentle face. His dark long red hair which he got from his mother. Other than the smooth and intelligent voice, he seems like a very handsome young man.

Personality:
He is so completely stubborn.

Classification:
Arena champion

Armor:
This guy wears a odd armor style that is said to have gotten from his mother, the goddess of war.

Enchantment: glowing red fire shield around the body of the wearer.

Active strengths:
Is immune to any and all forms of heat.

Is immune to anything that would effect his soul.

Passive:
Balance Breaker: He can be granted a extremely power aura which powers him making his speed and agility increased by 135% for a small amount of time.

•Violent Calgo: He can shift whatever he is wearing into a purple colour providing the benefits of hellhound fur.

Lightning Vortex: He controls the god flames. Blue and red flames that spark with red lightning.

Race Ability:
He can open portals to wherever he's been, or he can portal to someone he knows.

His hair will randomly catch on fire when he is angry. Giving him a higher strength level.

Weapons:

Indigo Vale: a small vile which supplies a few bits of titanium sparkles which are able to be controlled by only the wielder. These multiply and can form any weapon or armor giving them random effects.

Spells:

Bound Blade: Summons a ghostly blade which passes through metals and only damages the soul.

Back story:
This lone fighter, once was the star of the arena. He fought along side his older brother Elzark in the war of worlds. In which they two held off a whole planet size army using only their powers and weapons. The army eventually gave up after losing nearly 2 billion troops. 1,735,974,031  dead and 63,273,919 wounded. Elzark had a scratch on his helmet, and talon ended with only 1 bullet graze mark on his armored forearm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
80.3K 3.2K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
48.6K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...