Harry Potter One Shots

By slytherinphan

I hope you guys enjoy!!! BOOK FINISHED*** (but pls read my new/last update 23/7/18) *I don't own Harry Potte... More

Draco
Cedric
Harry
George
Draco
Oliver
Fred + Long A/N
Ron
Young! Remus + Important A/N
Draco
Harry
Young! James Pt.1?
Fred + George
Draco

Fred

31.3K 498 691
By slytherinphan

Your POV:

Fred, George and you were panting by the time you got to the common room. You'd just played a prank on Filch, again.

The three of you stared at one another before laughing your heads off. That was one hilarious prank you guys just did.

'So y/n have you done your Charms homework yet?' Fred asked.

'Yes, and no you guys aren't getting it to copy off.'

'Awe y/n.' Fred pouted with puppy dog eyes.

'You don't want us to go to detention do you?' George retaliated.

'Ugh, fine, that is only because you two are my best friends.' You grinned.

'Thanks y/n, you are the best.' Said Fred and George in unison.

You turned your head so Fred wouldn't see you blush, but the truth was you loved helping Fred with his homework, it was like your guilty pleasure. You had a small crush since the day you met, now that feeling has developed more. However, you thought that the feeling were only one way cause you were sure he liked Angelina.

~*~*~

'Hey y/n.' Said one of your friends from Ravenclaw.

'Yes?'

'Um, I was thinking if you um... Wouldliketooutwithme?' He said nervously while scratching the back of his head.

'Sure.' You chirped.

'Great!' He said before returning to his own table.

You were jubilant, he was one of your close friends and he was extremely pleasing to hang out with. This might also make your feelings towards Fred disappear.

'Ooooo, la la, y/n has gotten herself a boyfriend.' George teased as Fred came to sit next to him.

'What? Who?' Fred asked.

'Rodger Davis.' George smirked, playfully elbowing his twin.

When Fred heard what his brother told him, his shoulders dropped and his eyes became glassy. It almost seemed like he was sad that you got a boyfriend.

'Um, I've got to go.' Fred quickly said before speed walking out the hall.

~*~*~

You and Rodger have been dating for a week now, the relationship was okay.

You walked into the Great Hall for dinner, and saw Fred and George already seated there chatting animatedly. Great! You thought, you could finally have a conversation with Fred, it felt like he's been avoiding you the whole week.

You hopped along to the Gryffindor table, taking a seat opposite of Fred and George.

Once George saw you, he elbowed his brother.

That got Fred's attention.

As soon as he saw you he stopped talking and stared at his meal.

'Hey Fred.'

No response.

'Um you know what y/n, George? I've got homework to do, I better go.' He announced.

'Since when did he do his homework?' You asked, shocked.

George shrugged.

'It's like his avoiding me lately.' You said sadly, unaware of what's going on.

'Don't you see y/n? It's obvious, everyone can see it. Even Angelina backed off.' George asked urgently.

'See what?'

'That he's in love with you and have been for ages, you dating Rodger - the player, makes him feel upset cause he wants to be with you.' George said impatiently.

'No he doesn't George, don't be ridiculous.'

'How long is it going to take to get that through your thick head?' George sighed, joking.

'I better go.' You said, grabbing your bag and running out the Great Hall to find Fred.

As you turned the corner, you witnessed your 'boyfriend' snog another Hufflepuff girl. He is a player, George was correct, you thought.

When you ran past him you yelled, 'We are done Rodger!' Then you ran away laughing.

Behind you, you heard a shriek and a slap.

He deserved that, you smiled in your head, I wonder that's what? The 20th time he has cheated on a girl.

You ran inside the Gryffindor common to see a Fred curled up in a ball staring out the window looking depressed. This must've been one of the only times you've seen him looking down, usually he is up and smiling.

'Hey Fred.' You whispered.

'Um, hi.' Fred faked a smile.

'I, err, broke up with Rodger.'

'Great! Whose your new boyfriend?' Fred asked sheepishly.

'You.'

'What?!' Fred's head whipped around, staring at you in disbelief.

'I um, like you, wait no, love you. And I'm now asking if the feelings are only one way or mutual?' You said.

'Definitely mutual.'

Before you knew it, he pressed his lips on yours, kissing you desperately.

'I've been wanting to do that for 4 years.' He smiled.

'So how did you know?' He asked.

'About?'

'My feelings.'

'Err, George...' You said looking at your toes. 'Please don't kill him.'

'Kill him? No. I'm going to brutally murder him.' He said.

'What?' You asked, mortified.

'I'm only joking love, why would I kill the person that got you and I together?' He asked.

'I don't know Fred Weasley, you tell me.' You purred in his ear, smiling.

'I love you y/n.' Fred said before leaning in to give another kiss.

'Me too Fred, me too.' You said in between the kisses.

~Extended ending~

'Oooo, look at your lovebirds.' Wolf whistled George as himself, Ron and Harry all came into the common room.

Fred and you quickly sprang apart, blushing furiously.

When Harry handed George a gallon, you raised a brow, as if asking 'what are you two up to?'

'Harry and I made a bet, and I of course being me, won.' George laughed.

'What did you bet on?' Fred asked his identical twin.

'Well, I bet on that y/n will tell you her true feelings before making out, on the other hand, Harry bet that you'd grab her into one of the rooms before snogging her face off.' George stated.

Both your and Fred's face heated up.

'Well I thought the second would've happened if it hadn't been tonight, that I told y/n about you.' George smirked at Fred.

Before George got chance to say anymore, you playfully hit him in the arm, on having perverted thoughts on you and Fred together.

A/N

How did you think that went guys? Don't you just love Fred? He's like a comic relief in the book, I absolutely adore him. So guys if you have anything to say about this story (Unless they are negative of course, spelling and grammar corrections doesn't count - if there's something wrong comment right away, I don't get butthurt easily), you can leave in the comments, I check them regularly. And WOW! 2 updates in 2 days!? Yeah... that won't happen regularly...

~ Love, Slyterinphan, <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 26.3K 89
harry potter oneshots {requests closed} ~ x readers WARNING !! earlier chapters don't have trigger warnings, start reading from the 'read me!safe sp...
172K 4.2K 15
you never imagined falling for the playboy jeon jungkook or so you thought he was a playboy
27.2K 531 41
Not everyone has a soul mate. If you do, though, a black and white mark representing something special to your soulmate appears on your arm when you...