Jeff The Killer X Vampire!Re...

By llJazzyWolfll

I don't know what else to do so I'm gonna start a spectrum fanfiction, so here you go. Also the cloud parts a... More

Jeff The Killer X Vampire!Reader (Cloud Prologue)
Jeff the killer x Vampire!Reader (Part Red)
Jeff The Killer X Vampire!Reader (Part Orange)
Jeff The Killer X Vampire!Reader (Part Yellow)
Jeff The Killer X Vampire!Reader (Part Green)
Jeff The Killer X Vampire!Reader (Part Blue)
Jeff The Killer X Vampire!Reader (Part Indigo)
Chapter Fries (Jeff The Killer X Vampire! Reader)
Jeff The Killer X Vampire! Reader (Part Violet)
Jeff The Killer X Vampire!Reader (Cloud Epilogue)
Guys....
OMG!!!!!!!

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE PLZ READ

7K 81 8
By llJazzyWolfll

   Okay so the next chapter will be the last chapter so if you want anything specific plz plz comment. I have also decided to make the next chapter a lemon/lime so i hope that you will enjoy. ALSO if you want any specific creepypasta fan fictions (if you want your creepypasta shipped with on of the originals send me a description and picture [optional] of your creepypasta and i will do my best) plz leave them in the comments below. THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN READING THIS SERIES!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 215 31
Hi! I'm Serena and I'm new in this school, I hope to be the very best but as time goes on somehow my life starts to shine everyday in this school. I'...
60.8K 1.5K 25
π—¦π˜π˜‚π—°π—Έ 𝗢𝗻 π—§π—•π—›π—ž/JSHK| ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π• π•¨π•Ÿ π•’π••π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 ~Finished~ Chapters are kinda short, a few paragraphs in one chapter! ...
165K 10.8K 74
Kim NamJoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi , Jung Hoseok , Park Jimin , Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook are 7 passionate lawyers under Bangtan Criminal Inv...
228K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...