SSBB: Keep Going On At Camp

By GlaceonPokemon2

People running for life, stoopid feelings. More

Chapter 1/2.
CHAPTER 1
IKE , running for his life
Nick names
A/N

Zellie And Marth Sittin In A Tree

19 2 0
By GlaceonPokemon2

(Zeldas POV.)

"DONT YOU EVER CALL ME ZELLIE IN FRONT OF LINK AGAIN, AND LINKS A BUTTSO IMMATURE" I said screaming at Roy.

"Stay calm Zellie, Martha just has to tell you somethin" Roy said with a huge grin.

"Zelda, I-I LOVE YOU"Marth said with his sparkling blue eyes.

Oh Marth if only we were able to be together. I would be soooo happy, but no I got my hand in Marge to ROY, LINK, OR IKE. I mean I don't like them like I like Marth.

"WAIT y-you love me."

"Tis true princess Zellie, he has had a crush on you, how long ago was that when he found out he loved you, OHHH ABOUT FOREVER" Roy said complaining.

"YES princess I LOVE YOU" Marth said.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY IMA KILL YOU" a loud voice said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...