Love Live! Pokemon Master Pro...

Por KyleKagamine

Honoka begins her journey through the Pokemon world. Disclaimer: I do not own either Pokemon or Love Live. Más

Hello Sinnoh
Nico Nico Nii?

Time To Chose!

24 1 0
Por KyleKagamine

"KOTORI I'VE TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES DONT GO TO THE BEACH WHEN YOU HAVE BREAD IN YOUR LUNCH." Screamed Umi, until she looked at Honoka and looked away to blush. "I'm sorry for my outburst," Umi said softly. Honoka laughed and assured her it was ok. "WHO CARES ABOUT THE OUTBURST SOMEONE GET THIS DEVIL BIRD OFF OF ME, AHAHAHAH," said Kotori as she feel to the floor. From out of nowhere a Turtwig used Razor leaf on the wingull sendig it out of the lab. "Aw thanks Turtwig," said Kotori. Rowan then stepped out of the back of the lab with a serious face he said " I expect more than yelling and fear of Pokemon from my staff."

"Sorry sir!" Kotori and Umi said in unison.

"Who are you?" Rowan said pointing at Honoka.

"HONOKA KOUSAKA, err Honoka Kousaka of Twinleaf town, I applied for a pokedex last week."

"Oh yes." He said matter factly, "You are also here to get your first Pokemon correct?"

"With your permission yes sir!"

"Well which will it be Piplup, Turtwig, or Chimchar?" He asked politely.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

367K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
402K 25K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.6M 53.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
296K 13.3K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...