My bad boy next door

By kxyharp

Andreah and her friends are on summer break and a new neighbor just moved in next door. Little did she know t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- New Neighbors
Chapter 2-dinner
Chapter 3-more boys
Chapter 4-tattoos, piercings, and girls
Chapter 5-the beach
Chapter 6-T.O.D
Chapter 7-The prank
Chapter 8- hang out
Chapter 9- movie day
Chapter 10-the war begins
Chapter 11-The party
Chapter 12- Revenge
Chapter 13- words don't hurt me
Chapter 14-Colton Black
Chapter 15- A kiss for Colton
Chapter 16-shopping
Chapter 17-Babysitting
Chapter 18-points for the girls
Chapter 19-more about Alex
Chapter 20-Andy's past
Chapter 22-a blast from the past
Chapter 23-blood in the sand
Chapter 24-Brian
Chapter 25-more questions
Chaptet 26-drunk love
Chapter 27- the hair prank
Chapter 28-Stan
Chapter 29-Period Problems
Chapter 30-war over
Sequel!

Chapter 21-Dad?!

10.1K 268 8
By kxyharp

After we ate until we felt like we were going to pop we watched a movie then everyone left and that leads me to what I'm doing right now, going through Instagram.

I was pretty much stalking Ke$ha's Instagram when I get a random Face-Time call. It was from an unknown number so I put my thumb over the camera and answer. Their screen was dark also and I could just barely make out a silhouette, it was a man and he looked slightly familiar.

"Hello." He said.

   "Hi, do I know you?" I asked never taking my thumb off the camera.

"This is Andreah?" The man asked and I suddenly felt uneasy.

   "Y-yes."  The man brought his hand up to his hair and pushed it through. "Who are you?" I asked sternly.

     "Your father." He said. My blood stopped cold and then boiled.

   "NO YOUR NOT! MY FATHER WAS A DRUNK DRUGGIE! HE WAS AN ABUSIVE ASSHOLE! NOW HOW DID YOU GET THIS NUMBER AND WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled.

"Yes I was a drunk druggie, I was abusive, I was an asshole. I got this number from your mother and I am your father. I am going to visit you guys in a couple days..." Silence surrounded his words as I was flooded with memories I tried to forget.

Him burning my hands, throwing bottles, slicing my skin. Pain. Abuse. This was my father. Then the worst memory came, I was sleeping and he came into my room with a red hot tong, he pressed it to the back of my neck until it smelled like burning skin, I jolt awake and see him leaving my room. I clean my new wound and go back to sleep. He does the same thing but with a red hot knife behind my hair, I was only 12. He sliced my skin while burning it. It was terrible.

My thumb left the camera as I flung the palm of my hand to the back of my neck and my ear.

"No! Don't bother! I hate you! You scarred me! Literally!" I yelled.

My window flew open and Ace came through.

"Why are you yelling, and crying?" He asked. I hadn't noticed tell now but I am crying. He ran over and sat next to me.

"I will see you tomorrow honey." My dad says and hangs up.

   "Honey?" Ace asks confused.

"It was my d-dad. He is visiting tomorrow." I said.

     "What?!" Ace said standing up. "I will be here all day and never leave your side." He said. I gave him a small smile and took his hand,

"Thank you, but this is my battle. I need to face him myself, alone." I said.

"Is your mom going to be here?" He asked.

     "I don't know, hold on." I dialed my moms number and she answered S "Are you coming home tomorrow?" I asked.

     "No I won't be home tell Tuesday." She said, today is Saturday.

"But what about dad?" I asked.

"He is just visiting for a few hours tomorrow then he will be out of our lives forever. He just needs to drop off some things he took when he left. That's it." She said reassuringly.

     "Okay." I said.

"He will be there at noon and leave at 1:30 to 2. You will be okay." She said.

"Okay, goodnight mom. Good luck." I said.

   "Thanks sweetie. Goodnight." She said and I hung up.

"Are you okay now?" Ace asked.

     "Yeah, I will text you when he leaves. If I don't text you by 2:30 come through my window." I said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Andy." He said leaving my window.

"See you tomorrow, night babe." I said.

   "Night." He said as I shut my window.

<.>

I peeled my eyes open and looked at my clock, '11:00'

"Shit!" I said as I launched out of bed and grabbed an outfit from my closet and put it on my bed. I hopped in the shower, then got out. I got ready and checked my clock again, '11:40' great, I have 20 minutes to do my hair and makeup.

I walked out of my bedroom right as the door bell rang, I let out a long breath and went to the door. I swung it open and saw a man standing there, probably about 45 years old, clean shaven, black hair, and wearing a black sweater and blue jeans with brown boat shoes.

Terrible outfit choice.

He stood there with a smile that gave me bad vibe but I ignored it, there was a look in his eyes that I couldn't place, something about him was...off.

"Hi." He said shortly.

"Hi..." I said not knowing what to say. I welcomed him in and we went to the kitchen, "Would you like anything to drink?" I asked stating my distance from him.

"Can I just have some water?" He asked. He set down a bucket of things on the counter.

"Sure." I said going to the cupboard and getting a glass. I walked over to the fridge and got a glass of ice water.

I walked over to my.......father and set down the cup, I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand, this was not a soft, gentle, reassuring grasp but a hard, angry, and painful grasp.

I finally was able to place the look in his eyes, it was a mix of anger and dissatisfaction. His crooked smile turned into a scowl. My face probably was horrified.

He took a knife from his back pocket and dragged the blade down my arm. A single drop of blood fell from my arm.

I yanked my arm away and grabbed his hand that was gripping the knife.

"You've gotten stronger." He said.

"I started training after you left." I said harshly. I brought my other hand up and put it on his neck and pressed down. He started choking but yanked his head backwards. He yanked his hand I was holding away and brought the knife down so it sliced my stomach but just barely. I ran towards the other side of the kitchen and looked at the clock on the wall, '1:00'

I have to somehow either survive for another hour and a half or get him out.

He ran towards me with the knife, I ducked and it plunged into the wall.

This outfit is so ruined, dang it! I actually liked this one.

I sprinted out of the kitchen and into the living room. He was close behind me, I can hear his loud foot steps. I jumped over the couch and ran down a couple stairs and into the small room where our back door was. I ran out of it and into our huge backyard. I ran around the pool and over to the fence, i looked back towards the house and saw he was just coming out of the house, knife still in hand.

He looked around until his eyes met mine. I started to scale the fence and jumped over to the Cadman's yard. I ran around the side of their house,

"HELP! ACE! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" I yelled while running to the front of the house. I came to a stop at the front of their house, my dad started sprinting towards me, he was only 3 meters away from me now.

I turned around and started running again but tripped over a rock and fell on my face.

"You clumsy, good for nothing, idiotic, teenage girl. You are so stupid." He said turning the knife in his fingers.

"Shut up Terrance. If you are seriously going to kill me get it done with." I spit at him.

"I'm not going to kill you. Just hurt you tell you wish you were dead." He said. "I heard you yell a name back there, I think it was...Ace? Is that your boyfriend and he lives right there." He said pointing towards Ace's house with the knife.

"Don't hurt them. Hurt me, not them." I said standing up and grabbing two fistfuls of his shirt.

"Gladly." He said.

He brought the knife down to my skin when I let go of his shirt. He cut my legs until they were covered in blood, I couldn't even feel them anymore.

He then cut my stomach a few times then stopped when we heard a door slam.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" I hear a voice yell, my vision is spinning and I eventually can't pick my head up. I hear punches being thrown and grunts. I hear someone run away and someone pick up my head.

"It's okay, he's gone, your okay, please, please, please be okay. It's all my fault! I never should have left you alone with him! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" It was Ace. I force my eyes open and my world stopped spinning. Ace, Zach, and Nathan's heads were hovering over me.

"I'm okay." I forced out. "Emma home?" I forced myself to say.

"No, I made Mel stay inside though." He said.

"Hospital, bring Mel." I said. "Everyone go." I said and my world went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 53.8K 56
C O M P L E T E D || Highest Rank; #4 in Funny || || Highest Rank; #6 in Boys || β‡Žπ“―π“ͺ𝓢𝓲𝓡𝔂 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 π“ͺ𝓷 𝓲𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽π“ͺ𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓲𝓽'𝓼...
619 14 30
Adam has no one, no family, no Friends. He's just an outcast but somehow hes surviving. Xavier isn't the most popular guy in school but he has a lo...
2.4K 8 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...