My wedding, my death

By Authormegmeg

Anabel made a life changing decission, a simple 'I do' Is what brings her and her new husband married, but en... More

My wedding, my death

25 0 0
By Authormegmeg

'With my heart and with my soul i promise to love him forever. I will never leave his side, nobody else in the world matters, as long as we have each other." She said prowdly, not realizing where her decission may take her, he finished. 'Be mine forever my darling Anabel, let nothing nor no person stand in our way, i will put our lives to the fact that you will allways be mine forever.' He put a slight emphasis on the word forever. The two of them walked back down the isle where the bride had come by herself, but now leaves with a partener.

This was the ultimate dicission that Anabel made to her love Steven, sealing an eternity together, literally. Steven has a power so great, yet so secret. What will happen to sweet dear Anabel, on their life changing honeymoon, one wedding a simple 'i do' leading into a complete life of murder and killing, and the death of yourself. Read on to find out more on Anabels new life and see what happens.

Oh and please vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 39.9K 48
For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belonging to a well-established family and bein...
291K 431 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy πŸ’• don't be s...
609K 30.9K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
263K 8.7K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...