Neko's Secret!

Από NekoYangire

Y/n is already sixteen years old, she lives by herself, and attends Signal Academy, Y/n soon found a small Pu... Περισσότερα

Shoutout!
Little Friend...
Neko in the Bed!?
"Strange..."
A/n
Running away!
New owner!!
A/n
Read before Delete
Great news!
Venus? Part one

A/n again!

2K 37 2
Από NekoYangire

(Ps. Am I the only one going crazy with kitten pictures for chapter pics?)

Author chan; Anyway...I'm back from the terrifying camp! (Only the second and third days were fun!?) so I hope u all understand after a while...

Ash; "..."

Velvet; "she tends to loose complete interest in books and completely forgets the book easily and has to wait a while till her idiotically idiocy kicks back in..."

Khoya; "so in the mean time, she'll be writing 'writing 100 realities' and if she doesn't like it she'll delete it then and there it may be published if her idiocy comes back quicker and her brain becomes filled with ideas, as soon as author chan publishes the book happily she'll write like she's never written before...(doubt it 100%)

Ash; "when will I be in da story?"

Velvet & Khoya; "NEVER!!"

Author chan; anyway...hope you read my book <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

634K 49.9K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
473K 37.7K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
267K 18.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
378K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...