Witch Academy

By starwxman

A young witch is learning the ropes of Middle School . Mean girls are out to get her. Her mom is head mi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 :Mean Witches aka {Mean Girls}
Chapter 2: New School New Friends and A New Love
Chapter 4:The Worst Date
Chapter 5: Matt's Memory
Chapter 6: Which Side ARE YOU ON
Chapter 7: A Magical Walk That Ended in A Magical War
Chapter 8:The Vampire Place
Chapter 9 : True Love

Chapter 3:The Beginning of the Witch War

586 12 1
By starwxman

Dear Diary
                    I did not plan for this day to go like this, so we leave off with Shia La saying she  wanted to fight me .
My Witch Powers are at level 5,now with your powers at level 5 it is very hard for a witch because you have to rhyme and rhythms are very hard at my age. Now this is the time to tell you all about the battle, the first spell was thrown by Shia La , she did a water spell .It hardly worked,The next spell was thrown by me l did a diamond spell. A spell like that it can do 3 shocks to your opponent and you can't even do a spell for days and only a Rose family witch can do it .l won the battle.After , Matt kissed me on the cheak and said "That was awesome" in a happy mood."See you tomorrow " he said "You too " l said .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797 107 10
This a collection of two sentence horror stories to make your hair stand on end. So turn off the lights and start reading.
132K 504 36
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
912K 31K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
517 53 10
Survival of the Fittest is back for the new year with brand new prompts and a new storyline. Enter your original character in to this contest and see...