The Other McCall ▷ Stilinski

By simplystiles-

[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is t... More

The Other McCall
Chapter 1. Aftermath
Chapter 2. My Brother The Teenage Werewolf
Chapter 3. Second Chances
Chapter 4. Heart Warming
Chapter 5. Desired Coincidences
Chapter 6. A Burning Revaltion
Chapter 7. An Abundance of Derek
Chapter 8. Last Resort Limb Loss
Chapter 9. Exasperating Expressions
Chapter 10. Are you serious?
Chapter 11. Don't eat my boyfriend, please.
Chapter 12. Another illegal activity
Chapter 13. Not exactly safe
Chapter 14. One hell of a first date
Chapter 15. Biles not Stiles
Chapter 16. My brother is a lunatic
Chapter 17. Making up and forming a plan
Chapter 18. Plot Twists are Always Fun
Chapter 20. Possible Whiplash
Chapter 21. The Formal
Chapter 22. Because I Love You
Chapter 23. Sarcasm is their only language
Chapter 24. Tailspin
Chapter 25. What am I?
Chapter 26. Harris' hair needs to go,
Chapter 27. Another glorious detention
Chapter 28. Derek, the third wheeler.
Chapter 29. More and more weird abilities
Chapter 30. Total knockout!
Chapter 31. What the hell is that?
Chapter 32. Keeping Derek afloat..
Chapter 33. Lydia ISN'T the Kanima,
Chapter 34. Hate to say I told you so...
Chapter 35. Clubbin'... at the club...
Chapter 36. Skipping school and holding Jackson hostage
Chapter 37. Restraining Order...
Chapter 38. Disturbance in the Library
Chapter 39. Veggie is healthier,
Chapter 40. The Admonere
Chapter 41. Some Explanations.
Chapter 42. Dealing with things...
Chapter 43. Being held hostage
Chapter 44. The Argent's, Anxiety, and Much Needed Answers
Chapter 45. Finally a proper make-out session
Chapter 46. Lost and Confused
Chapter 47. Oh HALE no
Chapter 48. Still got us,

Chapter 19. Jackson's new body guards

98.1K 2.7K 1.7K
By simplystiles-

"So we are going to help Jackson, why?" I asked in annoyance as Stiles quickly turned into the empty parking lot that Scott had instructed him to go to. I glanced out the window to see Jackson with his Porsche and then Mr. Argent and his red Tahoe were there as well. It looked like Mr. Argent was helping Jackson with something under the hood of his car- but then again, when Mr. Argent is around nothing is exactly the way it seems. 

Scott sighed, "Because the Argent's think that Jackson is the second beta. And we can't just let them kill him or torture him or whatever it is they do, because they he will tell them that it's me."

Stiles abruptly stopped the jeep right beside the Porsche, "Yo." 

"What's up," 

"Hey!" 

We all three greeted the odd looking pair, Jackson looked scared shitless, which means that Mr. Argent was asking questions. More than likely about that scratch or whatever it is on the back of his neck, I really wish he would tell us how he got those. 

"Everything okay?" Scott asked casually.

Mr. Argent smiled, "Hello Scott. Your friend here was just having a little car trouble. We're just taking a look."

"There's a shop just down the street, I'm sure they have a tow truck." I pointed out with a smile just as fake as Mr. Argent's. 

Stiles smirked, "Yeah you want a ride?"

Scott opened the door up while watching Jackson losely, "Hey come on Jackson- you're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself," Stiles commented with a smile.

I nodded, "Yeah it gets pretty lonely sitting in the back by myself all the time, I'd love the company." I added for good measure. 

Jackson swallowed nervously before he nodded and came over to the jeep and then Scott hopped out, ready to let Jackson clamber back to sit beside me. I watched Mr. Argent and it looked like he pulled something off of Jackson's car battery. "Hey boys," he called as he walked back to the front of Jackson's Porsche. He then keyed the ignition and car started up again, sounding perfectly normal... 

"I told you a knew a thing or two about car's," He added as he climbed into his Tahoe and then drove out of the lot- leaving us with Jackson. Awesome.

The king of Jackass's himself then rounded on Scott, "What are you following me now?"

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot! You almost gave everything away right there!" Scott shouted, he was very protective over this whole werewolf secret thing. Stiles and I quickly slipped out of the jeep and went to stand beside my angry brother.

Jackson shook his head in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"He thinks you're the second beta!" Scott snapped.

"What?" Again, Jackson was confused. I sighed in annoyance as I ran my hands over my face, this was starting to give me a headache. We have entirely too much crap to deal with right now. After we got back from the hospital last night, we found Scott in the locker room- oh yeah the lacrosse team won so they are going to State- not the point, anyway apparently Peter and Derek had showed up and talked to Scott. How they were able to beat us there is beyond me, but I guess they are 'friends' now even though I'm pretty sure they were both hell bent on killing each other at the hospital..

"He thinks your me!" Scout shouted and then hit Stiles' jeep with a balled up fist, whoa. Anger management- teenage werewolf style.

Stiles sighed, "Dude, my jeep."

"I can hear your heart beating from a mile away, literally! Now he thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you too!" Scott continued to rant and then he hit Stiles jeep again but Stiles quickly grabbed him, "Whoa whoa whoa, why don't we stay away from Stiles jeep."

Jackson narrowed his eyes at Scott, "You know what? This is your problem, not mine, okay? I didn't say anything and that means you're the one that's going to get me killed, okay? This is your fault!" I watched with wide eyes as Jackson shoved Scott against my boyfriend's jeep.

"Can we stop hitting my jeep?" Stiles asked in exasperation. 

The two idiots then squared up to try and fight each other but Stiles and I stepped in, I grabbed Scott's arm and tugged him back while Stiles grabbed Jackson's shoulder, "Yo, alright. Yo, guys, stop. Alright?" 

They settled down and so I released my hold on Scott and took a step back, "When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you. I can't protect anyone..." Scott said then glanced at Stiles and myself- his eyes lingering on me. 

"Why are you looking at us? Why are you looking at Kasey like that?" Stiles asked in a panic, oh this isn't good. Did Peter say something to him? Yikes.

Jackson sighed, "Alright you know what? Now you have to do it, get me what I want and I will be fine protecting myself."

"Well I'm getting back in the jeep," I muttered as I walked away from their little pissing contest. I was so not in the mood to deal with crap like this right now- it's too early in the morning for this. 

I need you, right now. Come over! My eyes read over the text message for what felt like the fifth time since I've received it. Stiles usually doesn't sound so urgent in his text messages- I mean, he usually has some sort of sarcastic remark or something in there- but this one didn't have it. It was around nine o'clock in the evening too. So I have no idea what he could possibly need me for. 

I sighed as I slipped on my jacket and house keys making my way to the door, when I pulled it open Allison was standing there with her fist raised as if she were about to knock. We both stood there in an awkward silence for a few seconds before I decided to break it, "Uh- he's in his room..." I said with a small smile. 

"Um... thanks." She smiled and then walked into the house, I headed on out and closed the door. I can walk to Stiles' house from here, it's not that far. Although I probably shouldn't be out alone at night with Peter and Derek Hale roaming around, but oh well. If I die, I die.

It took me maybe seven minutes to get to the Stilinski house, and I didn't even get a chance to knock fully before Stiles had the door jerked open. He rushed out of the house, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his jeep. I noticed he still had his cell phone clutched in his free hand... did he want me to text him back? Oh now I feel bad. 

Another sigh escaped me as I got into the jeep- expecting him to start it up and peel out of his driveway in pursuit of some lead, but instead he just gripped the steering wheel and started to breathe heavily. "Stiles, what's wrong?" I asked in confusion.

"You-you said if something was bothering me to talk to you? Right?" He asked in a shaky voice, he sounded like he about to start crying. 

I nodded, "Yeah, what's bothering you? What happened?"

"I just-I just got my dad drunk so he would tell me about the cases ya know? I didn't...I didn't think it was going to end up with him talking about...about her.'' He stammered as shook his head from side to side. 

His mom. Stiles usually never talks about his mom, I honestly don't know all that really happened with her death. I think Stiles may have been with her when she finally passed away, but I've never asked. After she died Stiles was really distant for awhile... he didn't talk to me much and he didn't have his sarcastic attitude. I don't know what changed the summer before sixth grade- but he started acting normal again.

"What did he say?" I asked softly as I scotted over a bit so I could grab his hands off the steering wheel, I held them tightly in my own and tried to calm him down. He still looked like he was on the verge of a breakdown.

He let out a breath he had been holding, "That he missed her. He never-never talks about her, like ever."

"What do you want me to do? Just, Stiles you have to tell me what to do to help- I don't know how to help you," I rambled as I gave his hands a squeeze. I've never been in this position before, I honestly don't know how to help him- but I want more than anything to be able to help him.

Stiles turned to look at me- his eyes were glassed over with unshed tears and the sight itself broke my heart, what is it about seeing someone you care so much about crying? Is it like set to a certain frequency in your brain that just travels straight to your heart so it can shatter upon impact? I then did the one thing that I would want someone to do to me right now, I reached across the gear shift and pulled him into a tight embrace. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, and his eyelashes tickled the exposed skin as he blinked rapidly in attempt to stop the tears from falling. 

"I just need you, that's all." He mumbled as he squeezed me tightly- I felt like I couldn't really breathe all that well, but that's okay. As long as he is the one holding me like this- I don't care. Because if I was going to have to die, if it was in his arms I would be perfectly okay with that.

___________________________________________________________________________

So I finished writing the rest of season one and so now I am going to post it all! Enjoy this mass upload, xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 7.7K 15
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝And that is where you and I have always differed, big bro. There is no getting over what I did-ever.❞ Carter Hale, youngest siste...
249K 5.3K 55
Caitlin Stilinski hasn't exactly had a normal life. She's a Stilinski, her father is the Sheriff and her brother is a funny smart mouth sibling. Alth...
45 5 7
Rutledge Byrnes - better known as Ruth - has lived in Beacon Hills her entire life, having met Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski when they were littl...
215K 4.1K 24
Sabrina McCall is Scott's twin sister. The McCall twins knew everything about one another. Scott even knew about Sabrina's crush on their best friend...