Gray

By billiejayy

This story is about....well you'll have to read it to find out. Happy reading!(NOT A FAN-FICTION) If you're n... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Characters!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaper 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Part 1
Chapter 34 Part 2
Chapter 35 Final Part
THE BOOK IS UP!

Chapter 22

7.9K 240 97
By billiejayy

Thanks for 20k!! Here's another song that describes their relationship!! Enjoy! And comment what you think!

Ethan's POV

As I'm waking up, I hear the sound of moaning?.. So I look over to my right and see Grayson still sleep with his back to me and his arm wrapped around Nelly. So I whisper,"Nelly? Are you awake?" She whispers back,"Yeah, did Grayson wake you up too?" I nod like she can see me but Grayson's whole body basically covers her, the only thing I can see is the tip of her hip and her wild hair. She saids,"I can't even get up cause that makes him tighten his grip on me and moan, 'No. You stay over here with daddy.' Like what? Can you please help me wake him up before Marilyn and Oliver hear him." I say,"Yeah."

I get up and go downstairs get a cup of ice cold water, then come back up and walk over to Grayson and before I can even poor it on him Nelly saids,"What the? Boy are you crazy? That water will get all up in my hair! And Grayson will be pissed!" I groan frustratedly and I was about to say something when Grayson saids, still sleep,"Yeah Nelly, right there...Ride daddies Jr. like you own it..." He grinds into her backside and she looks at me horrified and say,"Poor it on him now." I do just that and she quickly jumps out of his arms and stand next to me, as Grayson jumps up and yell,"WHAT THE F-" Nelly quickly covers his mouth and whisper yell,"Grayson will you shut the heck up before you wake them up! You been loud all morning!" I chuckle to myself and he glares at me, then he looks down at my hand and see the cup. Oh God.

I drop the cup and he storms over to me so I run out the door and down the stairs. He darts down the stairs after me and I jump over the railing and run to the downstairs bathroom and close the door behind me, locking it in the process. He's pissed..

Nelly's POV

I quickly close Grayson's bedroom door and run downstairs and hear Grayson banging on the bathroom door Ethan ran into. I quickly walk up to him and grab his arm and pull him away from the door, then rub the side of his face and make him look me in my eyes saying,"Gray calm down, please. Look at me, calm down baby.." He looks down at me and just stare at me for a moment, then he sighs and say,"What is going on Nelly? Why did Ethan poor water on me?!" I say,"Grayson you were having a wet dream all morning! I tried waking you up myself but that only made you get sexual with me. Then when I tried to move you gripped your arms around me tighter!" His face turns bright red and he saids,"Oh boy, I'm sorry baby.." I say," It's fine Gray..."

Ethan yells from the bathroom,"Can I come out now?" I laugh and Grayson saids,"Yeah!" He walks out of the bathroom and walk towards us but stop as soon as he sees Grayson? He saids,"Um Gray you might wanna um fix your problem down there.." I look down to see what he's talking about, and my God was that thing huge! His erection was huger than I've ever seen it before. It looked like it was gonna bust out of his sweats!

Grayson groans and walk up the stairs looking stressed. My poor baby. I tell Ethan that I'll be right back, and I follow Grayson to his bathroom and close the door behind me, while locking it in the process, and say,"You okay baby?.." He turns to me and sigh saying,"No baby girl, I'm not.." Uh oh. I say,"What's going on prince, talk to me." I wrap my around his torso and he saids,"Don't get mad Nelly please.." I unwrap my arms and look up at him and say,"Baby what is it?" I'm kinda scared of what he'll say. He sighs and say,"Nelly, my body needs you! It needs you bad! I need to make love to you princess, can't you see!" I feel my eyes start to water up.

I hope he doesn't break up with me. I say,"Grayson what do you want me to do about it!" He yells back,"I want you to let me! Let me please you! Baby we know we're right for each other so why wait!?" I yell, feeling myself wanting to cry,"Stop it Grayson! Why are you acting this way, you know I have to stay true to myself! Don't do this to me please!" He saids in a softer voice,"Nelly baby I'm sorry. I'm a guy, I can't help my desire for you, it's too strong. I'm not forcing you to do anything, I just-" He cuts his self off. I say,"Grayson I'm sorry I can't please you the way you want me to, and I'm sorry you think you can't please me. To me your saying that yesterday meant nothing to you. All of those beautiful moments we shared together with each other meant absolutely nothing to you." I feel my eyes start to water up but I don't let the tears fall.

He quickly saids, while pulling me close to him,"Of course it meant something to me princess. It just gets hard sometimes.. It's hard to not dream about you.. It's hard to not even think about you.. And it's really hard for me to control myself when I'm around you you. You make my body feel so many things baby." I look up at him and say,"Gray you don't think it's hard for me too? It really is. Baby the reason why I want to wait for marriage is because, not only is it what I believe in, but it's just something that I wanna do. I wanna save that beautiful moment with my husband on the night of our honeymoon..I wouldn't want to have it any other way baby. You gotta wait for me Gray, I wanna share myself with you and only you. No one else. A-And it's okay if your not a virgin, I can tell cause your a lot more hornier than I am..I'm here to help you baby when ever you feel like you want to give in. I can help you through it," I intertwine our fingers and continue,"We can do this together prince." He smiles down at me and say,"Thank you for that princess..I love you so much.."

I smile and say,"That's what I'm here for and I love you more." He leans down to kiss me and I peck his lips then pull back and say,"Before I leave this bathroom, do you need any help with you situation down there?.." He nods and say,"Please?" I blush and say,"Of course. I got you.." He smirks and I grab his hand and lead him out of the bathroom and to the guest room.

I lay him down on the bed and climb on top of him. He moans,"Ooh babyy..What are you gonna do to daddy?..." I smirk down at him and whisper in his ear,"Daddy will just have to wait an see.." He groans as I bite down on his helix, then I reach my left hand down and tug at his shirt and he saids,"You want this off baby girl?" I nod and he takes it off and I instantly roam my hands around his chest, while bringing my lips back to his.

I can feel his manhood twitch under me as I do this so I pull back and connect my lips to his chest and start kissing up and down his upper chest to his abs. He moans loudly and I say,"Baby not so loud okay? I don't want the kids to hear us and come in." He nods and I move my kisses down lower until I reach the waist band of his sweats. I pull them down slowly and watch his reaction as I throw them to the side. He looks shocked but I continue and his shocked expression turns into a complete pleasured expression as I connect my fingers to his manhood through his briefs and I start softly stroking him.

He moans,"Keep going babyy...don't stop..." I move hand away and he growls down at me. Deciding not to tease him anymore, I pull down his briefs mid thigh and his buddy almost hits me in my face if I didn't move my head back fast enough. He saids,"Come on baby, Si prega di fretta e fare qualcosa che fa male." (Please do something it hurts.) I move my head up to his face and say,"Okay baby.." I kiss his cheek then I lay my lower half on his and start grinding on him slowly causing the both of us to moan. I as I continue to go slow he moan,"Faster princess, faster.." He grips my butt and I go faster saying,"Uhh Graysonnn.." He saids, while giving my butt a hard smack,"That's right baby girl moan daddy's name louder..." I moan,"Grayson.." He flips our position, so he's on top now, and he grinds on me faster saying,"Louder!" I moan,"Yes Daddy!" He groan loudly and lifts my legs around his waist, grinding on me much harder and faster than before. He moans, loudly,"Uhh Yes Nelly baby, you feel it!" I pant,"Yess baby.." And I bring his head down for a deep kiss.

He moans in the kiss and pull back saying,"Baby I'm about to-" I cut him off saying,"Me too Gray..Just let it out.." He came a lot right after I said that and so did I. He kisses my neck and lay done next to me saying,"Thank you baby girl, I really needed that, and that was so beautiful..." I turn my head to him and smile as we both try to catch our breaths and say,"No problem mio amore." He pulls the cover over us and kiss the top of my head pulling me closer to him and we slowly drift off to sleep...

One hour later...

I wake up to the bright sun shining through the curtains and smile a little. The sun always makes me happy I can't really explain why, but it just does, and it feels good on my skin. I turn over to my right and see a very naked, sleeping, handsome Grayson. I smile and pull the covers over him a little to cover up his exposed skin and touch the side of his beautiful face. I kiss the tip of his nose and say,"Grayson.." He groans and I say,"Grayson honey wake up..." I see a small smile appear on his face and he saids,"Is that you baby girl?.."

I giggle and say,"Yeah Gray, who else would it be?" He chuckles opening his eyes, smiling at me like the happiest person ever. He saids,"Why'd you wake me princess?.I was dreaming about our future together." I say,"Aww I'm sorry baby, but we have to go to the mall remember." He nods and say,"Alright, I'm gonna shower, would you like to join me?" I say,"I would like to but we both know that's not happening." He groans and gets up. I do the same and walk to the door. He follows closely behind me and I turn around and say,"Baby put some close on or something. You don't want them to see all your junk." He laughs and puts his sweats on along with his t-shirt and we walk back to his room after we changed the sheets.

Once I grab my clothes, I turn around and see Marilyn and Oliver waking up rubbing their eyes. It was so cute. I walk over to them and say,"Good Morninggg.." They smile at me and say,"Good morning." I say,"Come on let's get you two dressed." They nod and I walk down the hallway and grab their now clean clothes from the dryer and help them put them on. After that, they brush their teeth and wash their face, then I take them downstairs and make them both some cereal and turn on the TV to Hip Hop Harry. After I make sure they're good, I go upstairs to the guest bathroom and change into the nice yellow maxi dress I bought yesterday at the festival, along with my gold gladiator sandals. For my hair I just wet it and apply some coconut oil that I keep in my purse at all times.

As I'm sitting on the guest bed applying coco butter lotion to my legs, there is a knock at the door and I say 'come in' and Marilyn walks in saying,"Can I stay in here with you?" I say,"Of course you can sweetie, what's up?" I continue to apply lotion on my arms and she lays down on the bed saying,"Nothing really, I just got tired of watching Ethan and Oliver throw the football back and forth to each other in the living room." I turn to her, putting the lotion in my purse, and say,"So you wanted to have some girl time?" I smile at her and she smiles back while nodding.

I say,"Whatchu wanna do girlfriend!" She giggles and say,"Weeell there's this boy.." I through my head back and say,"Oh God..." She giggles and I say,"Aren't you a little too young for boys?.." She saids,"Hey! I'm five and a half! I've seen a lot of things." I squint my eyes at her and say,"Like what?" She mumbles,"Things that I wanna un-see.." She lowers her head and I say, while rubbing her back since that always makes me feel better,"You okay pretty girl?.." She nods and smile weakly at me, causing my heart to break into a million pieces. I can tell she's went through some terrible things that no child should go through. Their pain hurts me deeply, very deeply..

I say, trying to lighten up her mood,"We can talk about that later okay? Now tell me about that boy, you mentioned." She smiles and say,"Welll, he has long hair like Oli, but his is blonde. He likes motorcycles and he's soo cute!" I giggle at her excitement and say,"Is he now?" She saids,"Yes! But this troll Nola wants him! She thinks that they are in a re-re-re what's the word for people being together?" I chuckle saying,"Relationship." She saids,"Yeah that! I really like him." I say,"What's his name?" She saids,"Austin." I say,"Mmm, A's were always bad news. Anyways Marilyn, you shouldn't even be interested in drama like that, believe me you don't need it. All you need to worry about is your grades cause they're important. You want to be able to have that dream job right?" She nods and I continue,"Okay, besides, boys are nothing but trouble and your too beautiful to get caught up in all that."

She blushes and say,"Thank you..but what about you and Grayson?.." I say,"Grayson doesn't act like a boy believe me he doesn't. But he's definitely not a man either. He's a little in between cause he knows what he wants and how to treat me. Plus me and Grayson are a lot older than you are so we kinda know what we're doing. So just wait to experience all that sweetie, I promise it will be worth it okay?" She smiles while nodding and say,"Okay thank you for this talk.... Um what should I call you?" I smile and say,"What ever you want to call me cutie." She smiles back and say,"How about.......Hmm what's your middle name?" I say,"Tory." She saids,"Perfect! Auntie Tory! Do you like it?"

I say,"Of course!" She smiles and say,"Great! Let's go downstairs so o can tell Oli." I giggle and nod getting up. She reaches her hand out for me to help her and I do. We walk done the stairs and Ethan saids,"About time." I just shoot him a glare and Grayson tells him to shut up as he walks over to me. He pulls me by my waist to him and say,"You look sexy in that dress princess. I missed you..." I say,"Thank you baby, you look sexy too. And I was only gone for like two minutes." I bit my lip at him, taking in his outfit. He was wearing white shorts, a cream t-shirt, some cream vans with no laces, a gold Rolex watch, yeah a Rolex watch!, and the chain I got for him.

He licks his lips down at me as he moves his hands down to my butt saying,"Two minutes too long..Damn baby you ready for round two.." I quickly pull away and say,"You better calm yourself Mr. Dolan. There are still kids here.." He saids, pulling me back to him,"Well let's go make some more then..." I smack his hands away from my butt before he can squeeze it and say,"Your so nasty.." He sticks out his tongue and flick it up and down in a fast motion. I shake my head and grab my purse saying,"You need Jesus....Marilyn! Oliver! Y'all ready?" They come into the foyer and nod while grabbing both of our hands. Grayson yells,"Ethan are you coming?" He yells back,"No! I'm meeting Maddy at Starbucks, she flew down to Atlanta!" Grayson groans and say 'whatever' then we head to the car and put the kids in their seats.

I sit in the passenger seat and hook up my phone to the aux cord. I turn it to Formation by Beyoncé and blast it through the speakers. Grayson shakes his head at me and I just ignore him and dance in my seat pulling off.

Thirty minutes later...

I park the car at the mall and we get out. Grayson holds my hand and say,"Baby why was that guy, whatever his name was, rapping about peanut butter and jelly?" I laugh and say,"Yung Thug. And to be honest, I really don't know but it sounded good." He chuckles and we walk into the mall.

Grayson saids,"So where do you guys wanna go first?" They smile and say,"The Children's Place!" I grab Oliver's hand and say,"Alright let's go!" We walk to the store and I take Marilyn to the girls section and she saids,"How many things can I get Autie T?" I smile at my name then say,"As much as you want cutie." She smiles really big and starts going crazy looking for things.

About an thirty minutes later we meet Grayson and Oliver at the counter and ring up their things. I pay for half and Grayson told me not to but I did anyway. I wasn't gonna let him pay for all that. We walk out of the store and head to the food court.

Grayson asks,"Where do you guys wanna eat at?" They yell,"Taco Bell!" He chuckles and look at me saying,"What do you want to eat princess?" I blush and say,"Teriyaki chicken from China Garden. You?" He saids,"I'll have whatever you get, and I'll get them a kids meal from Taco Bell." I nod and we find a table and sit out bags down. Grayson walks off to get the food.

After about five minutes Grayson comes back with the food and sit it down in the table. I say,"That was quick." He sits down next to me and say, while handing them their food,"Yeah the line at China garden was hella long though so I skipped the line and told the guy at the front to take my order." I look at him shaking my head saying,"What is wrong with you Gray. Why you always gotta be so mean to everyone?" He saids,"It's not being mean Curls, it's just getting what you want. You know the slogan 'It's your money, use it when you need it.' Besides I did put five bucks in the tip jar." I squint my eyes at him and say,"First of all, that slogan had nothing to do with this situation. Second of all, just cause you gave him a tip doesn't erase the fact that you skipped the line and forced him to take your order." He laughs and say,"It's whatever baby. Can we eat now?" I nod and silently pray to myself, over the food, and when I'm done he saids,"Well that was selfish princess." I look at him and say,"What you talkin bout baby?" He saids, while resting his hand on my thigh,"Praying to yourself, I thought we were gonna pray together?" I smile at the fact that he wanted to do that together and say,"Well you didn't tell me beforehand so how was I supposed to know you wanted to do that?" He kisses my cheek and say, with his face still close to mine,"Okay, but next time we're gonna do it together okay?" I nod and he kisses my cheek one last time before we continue to eat our food.

As we were eating our food Marilyn jumps out of her seat yelling,"Cousin Drew!!" Oliver follows her lead and jump up too, so me and Grayson quickly walk towards them but we stop seeing them hugging Andrew...

Ooooooop! Next chapter coming soon! And sorry if it sucked! But vote and comment what you think!🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 8.6K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
22.9K 724 14
There's always two sides to everything. Which side will you be with? Which side will you accept? ***Short story and trilogy to Fifty Shades of Dolan...
433K 4.9K 56
I wrote this book when I was 12 years old so a lot of stuff is incorrect and the grammar is terrible. Thank you so much for 400k reads! It really me...