SSBB: Keep Going On At Camp

By GlaceonPokemon2

People running for life, stoopid feelings. More

CHAPTER 1
Zellie And Marth Sittin In A Tree
IKE , running for his life
Nick names
A/N

Chapter 1/2.

29 3 1
By GlaceonPokemon2

Master Hands POV.

"So... let's send this letter to the schools" I said to the massagers.

"Yes sir."

Zeldas POV.

"Hey Zelda wait up" Link a shaggy blond with blue eyes said.

"What do you want you...you....you MEAN person."

"Hey, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. But the teacher said to give you this, I go one too" he said giving her a piece of paper.

Dear Student reading this,

You are invited to join SSBB Camp, along with 40 other students from all over the world's. That is all goodbye, and I hope I see you there.

-Master Hand

"Let's get packing Zellie, I mean princesses Zelda."

Marths POV

"HEY BUDDY ARE YOU READY TO GO" Roy said.

Roy an idiotic boy but he's my friend so "Yes I'm ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC