Looking into His Eyes

By ghostytrickster

Kyle likes Stan, but thinks that Stan wouldn’t be happy with him, so he stops being his friend so he wouldn’t... More

Chapter 2: What Happened to Super Best Friends?
Chapter 3: Stark's Pond
Chapter 4: Gemini
Chapter 5: The Meadow
Chapter 6: Zoe and Kenny: The Love Doctors
Chapter 7: Bonding in a Sleeping Bag
Chapter 8: Confessions
Chapter 9: Let's Take a Shower
Chapter 10: Bananas, Strawberries, and Apples
Chapter 11: A Mysterious Man
final author note!

Chapter 1: With a Single Touch

8K 104 149
By ghostytrickster

Time for some disclaimers, AOIJAKIOJFOJIFOIWRMGFL.

First off, I don’t own South Park or any of its characters (Sadly) they belong to the awesome minds of Trey Parker and Matt Stone. If I owned them, Stan and Kyle would be in a relationship… Like now. lol.

But Zoë, Megan and this story belong to me, SO HANDS OFF.

(Megan really owns herself, but whatever lol)

But if anyone wants to use either of them in a story, (But I doubt anyone would, but ya know, it’s happened to me before.) ask me, and tell me how you’re going to use them.

Also, this is a fail story, I wrote most of it when I was half awake. ;U;

You should probably ignore it.

…But if you really want to read it, you can.

(It’s finished, but I’m going to try to post a chapter a day FOR TEH SUPENSES.)

Pairings: Style, a bit of StanxWendy, KennyxOC, and a tiny bit of CartmanxOC

Um… I think that’s it.

NOW READ.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1: With a Single Touch

Kyle’s POV

 I sat back in my chair, remembering how it all started.

I crept up behind Stan, who was getting his things out of his locker. I poked his shoulder and he jumped, dropping his books. “Jesus Christ man! You scared the shit out of me! We’re in 7th grade now; I thought that you would’ve stopped that by now.” Stan chuckled, bending down to pick up his books. I bent down to help my super best friend.

Then it happened.

We both reached for Stan’s final book at the same time. We touched hands, I looked into his blue eyes, and I leapt back. I was blushing so hard that my face was probably redder than my curly hair. Stan looked at me with a slight blush on his face. “What’s wrong? You look like you might be sick or something.” He got closer to me, resting his hand on my forehead. My face flushed, and I backed up a little more. “N-Nothing!” Stan locked his dark blue eyes on mine. “Something’s wrong, I can tell.” Then the bell rang, making me look at the time. Shit. I’m late for math. Mr. White’s going to kill me. Stan got even closer and continued staring into my eyes. I imagined him suddenly leaning towards me, about to kiss me. “I want you Ky~” he purred.

Wait.

What the hell am I thinking?! He’s my best friend! I’m not gay!

…Am I?

The bell rang once more. Stan still hovered over me, peering at me with those beautiful, sapphire- Wait, no. Stop Kyle. Stop now.

“Kyle?”

“I-I Got to go. Mr. White is going to kill me…” I shoved Stan off of me and ran away, blushing, to my next class.

“B-Bye!” Stan called after me, but I just ignored him and ran into my class.

“Well, if it isn’t Mr. Broflovski.” Mr. White said, glaring at me.

I sighed.

“Sorry Mr. White, it won’t happen again.” I said, plopping down into my seat.

“Damn straight it won’t.” he said, turning around, continuing his lecture about turning fractions into decimals. I kept zoning out, thinking about Stan.

“So! Kyle! What’s the answer to number 5?”

“Huh? Oh, uh, 6?” I guessed, not even looking up at the board.

“You’re saying two minus one equals six.”

“N-No sir!”

The whole class laughed. I blushed and leaned deeper into my seat.

~*~

What felt like a lifetime later, it was finally time for lunch. I had thought about it for a bit, and I decided I would avoid Stan as much as I could until I could set my mind straight. I got my lunch and hit the salad bar, then looked for somewhere to sit. Stan was sitting with Wendy, and when he met with my eyes, he called me over. My heart raced, but I ignored him and looked over at my left to see Kenny waving at me, sitting next to a pretty brunette. I’ve never seen her around before… Must be new. I walked over and sat next to Kenny.

“Sup dude?” he asked me.

“I wanted to-” Wait. Did I just understand him… Perfectly? I looked over at Kenny. His hood was down!

“What the fuck dude?! Why the hell is your hood down?!”

Kenny grinned and put his arm around the girl sitting next to him. “This beautiful girl here is in all my classes. I tried to introduce myself to her, but she couldn’t understand me, so she pulled my hood down. She likes the way it looks.” He winked at her and the girl blushed, and she held her hand out to me.

“I’m Zoë. And you are…?”

“Kyle.” I took her hand and shook it.

“I can’t believe I’m asking this but- Where the fuck is the fatass?” I asked Kenny.

Kenny pointed over to a couple tables over. Cartman was actually sitting next to a girl, and even hitting it off with her! I’ve never seen her before. Probably another new girl, surprise, surprise.

“Who’s she?”

“She’s my sister. She used to be my best friend, but she had a horrible family, so she ran away and moved in with us.” Zoë explained.

I looked over where Stan was, he was laughing with Wendy. I sighed. Stan noticed me looking over at him, and he looked back at me. Kenny looked at me, worried.

“Something wrong?”

“It’s… It’s nothing.”

Stan looked at me worried. Wendy noticed that Stan wasn’t totally absorbed in her, so she grabbed his face and kissed him.

I sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well I’ve finally typed up a chapter. >:J

Lol, sorry Megan, about the whole your family are assholes, they’re cool, but I wanted to make you my sister so badly that I settled for that. FORGIVE ME? <3

Also, CHARACTER DESCIPTION TIME! YAAAAAAY!

Since I didn’t really explain how they looked like, I’m doing it now, since I’m not sure how I’ll squeeze it in.

Zoë: Light brown hair, with slight blond highlights that you can see in the sunlight, (TOTALLY NATURAL BITCHESSSSSSSS) ocean-blue eyes with a brown spot in her right eye,and she’s pretty skinny. That’s pretty much the basic info. :3

Megan: Dirty blond hair, with red bangs. She’s like 47 pounds lighter than Cartman.

Lol, as you can see I’m not good with names. IGNORE CRAPPY CHAPTER NAMES, KTHX.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...