Claiming Clea | c o m p l e t...

By sugarcoat-ish

She is Clea Devaugne. Seventeen. She is a normal girl with a normal but happy life. That's until a stalker ca... More

Come on baby, Read me
B l u r b
o n e | H u n t e r L a s t
t w o | P e r v e r t
t h r e e | C l e a D e v a u g n e
f o u r | C l a i m i n g
f i v e | G r a n d p a
s i x | G i g g l e s
s e v e n | H i c c u p
e i g h t | I n t o x i c a t i o n
n i n e | O f f i c i a l
t e n | F o u n d
e l e v e n | C o n f e s s i o n s
t w e l v e | S t a l k e r
t h i r t e e n | D o u b t s
f o u r t e e n | J e a l o u s H u n t e r
s i x t e e n | V i o l e n c e
s e v e n t e e n | C h a s e
e i g h t e e n | A l l i e
n i n e t e e n | B r y l i e
t w e n t y | C a m p b e l l
t w e n t y o n e | M a r r y
t w e n t y t w o | B u n n y
t w e n t y t h r e e | S t o r m
t w e n t y f o u r | I n L o v e, I n L u s t
C o d a | S u g a r c o a t
N e v e r B e e n L o v e d

f i f t e e n | J e a l o u s C l e a

325 14 0
By sugarcoat-ish

Clea's eyes was almost closing as her old teacher's voice involuntarily lulled her to slumber.

Their movie marathon last night was amazing, no regrets there. However, she had to practically put a toothpick on her eye lids just to prevent her eyes from closing.

Thankfully, the lunch bell rang before she completely drifted off. She watched as all her classmates dashed out in the room obviously eager to leave.

"Hey baby, come on let's go." Hunter cooed as he stood next to his girlfriend.

Clea returned his smile and nodded as they intertwined their hands and walked through the crowded hallway.

The students parted as the known couple walked their way to the cafeteria. Soon enough, Bain and Peyton together with Bryce joined them in.

Suddenly, out of no where, a girl who looks like she was about to have a strip dance at a cheap club based on her poor clothing and overly caked face blocked their way.

"Hunter, thanks for last night. I had so much fun." Her voice was so high it made them cringed.

"What the hell are you sayi-"

"Oh please, don't deny it. We spent the night together." She cut him off, smirking as she glanced at Clea waiting for her to throw a fit.

The girl, which name none of them knows other than the labeling on her that was none other than a slut, knew that last night Hunter spent his time out with his guy friends Bain and Bryce.

And since she's one of the dumb girls, or probably she's the dumbess of all that doesn't know when to shut up and accept the reality that Hunter was now officially in a relationship, she planned to pretend that they slept last night just to ruin their relationship.

Clea raised her eye brow, already knowing what the girl is trying to do. While Peyton couldn't hide her amusement as she snorted and laughed.

She squeezed Hunter's hand, shutting him off before he can even shout at the desperate girl's face. He didn't find the situation amusing, not at all.

"Unfortunately for you, the guy you're talking about that you slept with last night is not and will never be my Hunter." She said slowly like she was talking to a four year old kid. "And although I find your hallucination amusing, I don't think I'll be amused again the next time you make another story so I advice you to keep your mouth shut before my best friend Peyton will make you." At the sound of her name, she stepped beside Clea with a smirk and arms folded on her chest.

She wanted to retort but obviously, she's never going to win this so she huffed defeatedly and left the group stomping her way outside the school building. Her friends, smiling apologetically to them as they followed her.

The students that had circled them was looking at Clea in awe. Not that they didn't anticipated to watch a cat fight but the way Clea handled the situation was very graceful. The way they looked at her had increased without even her knowing.

"You're amazing." Hunter mumbled, kissing the side of her head as they casually walked to the cafeteria like nothing happened.

And again, the crowd voluntarily parted. The students admired Hunter and Clea. They are the best example of opposites attract. Not physically though since both of them were undeniably good looking but their personalities were different.

She was sweet and gentle while he was rough and reckless. But they fit perfectly and that was worth an awe from all the students who wished to have their kind of relationship.

Gym class was their last period.

After playing dodgeball, they all went in the change room. Peyton and Clea was the first one to get out since they didn't take time putting on make up or doing their hair.

But a few girls chose to flirt now and change later.

Even though everyone knows that Bain and Hunter were already taken, girls that didn't care about a gorgeous guy's status still tried flirting with them. Throwing themselves at the guys as if they were disposable.

And clearly, Clea wasn't happy seeing girls touching Hunter's arm while he was busy glaring at the girls and swatting their hands away.

She marched gracefully to her very own property, mainly Hunter and cocked her hip, hands on waist as she cleared her throat.

The girls turned to look at her, a little irritated for the interruption yet smirking that she saw how they practically glued their self to him.

"The janitor must've forgotten to throw all the garbage since I'm seeing four thrash right in front of me now." She tilted her head, looking all serious like she was truly confused.

The girls temporary destruction made Hunter easily slip away from them. He hastily walked to his girlfriend, draping his arm around her waist sighing in relief.

"Are you going to throw yourselves into the trash bin or do you want me to make you?" She threathened calmly, obviously not meaning to do it.

However, her calm demeanor only made the girls scurry away in fear. She turned her head to Peyton who was red as a tomato. Her redness wasn't a blush but rather anger.

"That was hot!" Hunter praised. But she ignored him and started to walk away.

"Baby?"

Silence.

"Are you mad at me?"

Silence.

"Please talk to me."

Silence.

"I didn't flirt back, if that's what you're thinking. I could never hurt you or worst cheat on you. Please believe me." She sighed and turned to look at him.

They were now standing at the almost empty school's parking lot.

"You could have easily slipped away from those leeches." She said bitterly. "But you preferred to endure their presence." She scowled.

"Clea, baby." He put her hand on his chest and the other one on his cheek. "I'm sorry for making you feel that way. Even though I'm considered a bad guy, I could never hurt a woman. If I shove those sticks away they could've been broken and be brought at the hospital." She giggled at his term but bit her lip to stop herself.

He was telling the truth. He never and would never hit a girl, drunk or sober.

"And I was honestly trying to walk away but they followed me and Bain. And that's when you came and saved me." She huffed, not for him but for herself.

She believed him but she couldn't believe at how closed minded jealous girl she was being.

And somehow, she couldn't help but compare the way she felt at how Hunter feels when Storm was around. And realization hit her, if this was the kind of jealousy he was feeling then she could've avoided Storm the first time he showed up.

"Baby?" He lifted her chin and pecked on her frowning lips.

"I know you were jealous." He stated with a playful smile. Clea rolled her eyes and pouted adorably.

"So?" She retorted childishly earning a laugh from him.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." He hugged her and kissed her head. "Always remember that you're the only girl in my life. Never doubt me." He whispered, smiling as she nodded and hugged him tightly.

Peyton was fuming as she marched out of the school building. Bain followed suit, with an angered expression that Hunter and Clea didn't dare ask them what happened.

The jealous thing for them was taken differently.

"Peyton you better stop walking before I lose my patience and carry you to my car!" Bain shouted as he walked faster to easily catch up with an angry running girl.

"Make m-!" She was about to retort but Bain already threw her on his shoulder and jogged to his car.

"I'll see you guys later!" He shouted to his friends as he child-locked his car so she wouldn't be able to escape.

"What the hell was that?!" Bryce asked Hunter in which they answered with a shrug.

"Relationship and it's complications." Bryce murmured shaking his head as he silently prayed not to fall in love with a girl like Peyton the Python.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
368K 4.3K 12
Ally is a very cool chick. She's smart, down to earth, feisty, funny, and perceptive. She may or may not have a ghost on her side - do you believe? A...
1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
3.7M 114K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...