Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

By mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapte 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 19

470 18 1
By mony1231

Rose's point of view

My family's home was huge. It was almost as big as a castle. As I explored the house my arms were getting tired from wheeling myself throughout the mansion. I was looking for my mother, father, and answers about my family. The decorations of the house made it look like a maze and in every room, I found paintings and photos of what I think were my family members.

Finally, I found the back garden where my parents were speaking to each other. "Ibrahim you have to understand my reasons. You have seen and heard how she regarded her before she was even born." I heard my mother's voice which was composed of what was a mixture of anger and sadness.

"I know but you heard her. She wants to change". "Of course she wants to change because she knows that Rose is the last descendant of her bloodline. Abe Rose has a right to her family, I understand that. However, if she is going to meet her past she should know all the details."

"You can't blame my mother for this. She was hart broken after the... the death of my father." Abe was shaken up by the thought of his father and they both stop talking for a moment. I came into the garden and walked into there view.

"How long?" my mother was cut off by me. "Tell me everything," I demanded. "Rose what are you talking about?" Abe said trying to change the subject. "Don't question me Zmey. You both bring me to a house to meet the family that I never knew existed, and five seconds later leave me alone," I was furious. I could hear like whispers in the back of my mind, however, all my attention was on my parents.

"Rose it's complicated and it takes time to explain." My mother tried to calm me down. "Tell her. I have been a secret to her for too long. She deserves everything. Everything I didn't give her as a kid, every minute I didn't spend next to her. Every holiday, birthday, and celebration I didn't attend. She deserves the truth about her family," Abe came to his knees in front of me.

"Rose we will tell you everything, just try and think about what my mother was feeling. I don't expect you to forgive her, but don't judge her for it". He pushed my wheelchair further into the garden until we stopped in front of a type of memorial. In each side of the memorial, there were 2 stone benches and a small pond with different fishes swimming around. My parents sat on a bench and placed my wheelchair in front of them.

"We never told you about how we met, and why you didn't grow up with your father and my family presence. Well, it's time for you to know." My mother voice was stiff and strong. "As you know I graduate as the best of my generation. I was studying in an academy in Scotland called St.Rui and once I graduate Abe's father, Kadir, picked me to be his son's guardian," my mother continued.

"When I was 20 the strigoi attacks on the wealthy families increased and my father was secured with my safety because I was his only son. I was known for being a party boy at the time, and my father knew that it was best for someone young to near guard me, and your mother was perfect." Abe added.

"Once I came to Turkey Mr. Masure was always kind to me and look up to me as a daughter. However, Dilara was always skeptical. Ibrahim was always the talks of the party and a lady's man." My mom said. "However once I met your mom I knew I had to charm her. It was hard but not impossible and after she saw the kind and loving part of me, we started dating." Abe said and my mother rolled her eyes. "Your grandfather was aware of our relationship and didn't deny us to date. Yet he recommended us to not tell Dilara until once we were sure about our love."

"My mom was suspicious and started calling her friends with daughters to start flirt with me. But I was loyal to your mom." Abe was now sort of flirting with my mom and started making me feel wired. "We were kids at the time and didn't care about the future. One day there was a meeting with some of the wealthiest families around the world. All the Mazur family were forced to attended to discuss some business arrangements and to have a type of family reunion. The party was hosted in Russia and Ibrahim had insisted on going to Russia in a different plain than his family," My mother said.

"I was planning a secret get away from my family reunion. I hade order the plains pilot to take us to a nearby resort where I had already arranged the presidential suite to be prepared. I hade everything ready to propose to your mom. We spend a wonderful night together, yet once we came to the place where we were supposed to meet my family." Abe stopped horrified by the memory.

"The place was burned down. Dilara was safe and Baris was injured. Dilara was furious with the guardians because it was said that they had burned the place to prevent the expansion of strigois. After the funeral, Ibrahim was stressed out by all the business he had inherited because Baris was startled by the horrific events. Weeks later I learned I was expecting you and life became harder. Ibrahim, of course, wanted to keep you and we had a plan to form a family". I cued see a small smile that quickly faded away in my mother's face.

"I decided to tell my mom and that's when our plans changed." Abe was trying to protect his mom. "She didn't want to have a Dhampir as a granddaughter/grandson. She was humiliated by the thought of not having a Moroi descendant. She would go on about the gossip." My mother testified. "But Rose she was still suffering thanks to the attack," Abe said.

"I decided that I didn't want you to be raised with a family that would judge you because of what you were. I named you with my last name to keep you from the spotlight. I didn't have another option than to take you to the academy so they would keep you safe. Abe recommended me among the Morois and that's when I started guarding my old Moroi." My mom went back to her cold guardian face.

"There were always rumors about your birth and about me not being able to have any more children. We just wanted you to be safe until you could defend yourself. Rose, this is all your family," Abe touched the memorial's stone. "You're grandfathers name was Kadir Zoltan Mazur Carus. He loved the idea of Moroi combat and was a master with his earth magic. You remind me of him so much Rose. You have his free spirit and your dark eyes. I don't expect for you be forgiving us or you're family but your mother and I did what we thought was best at the time." Abe was now on his knees and my mother did the same. "Rose?" they said at the same time.

Tears were slitting down my face and all I could do way push my self forward wrapping my arms around them both. "I love you," I whispered and they did the same. I always judge my mother for leaving me in the academy without knowing her reasons. "I am sorry for never listening to you mom," I tried on her shoulder. "It's ok Rose. I should have tried to be closer to you, to tell you about your father." We stayed wrapped around each other for a few more moments until we were startled by a dark presence.

"I thought you wouldn't tell her, Ibrahim." Dilara appeared for the entrance or the gardens memorial. "She has all the right to know how cynical you were at not excepting your blood." My mother said coming to her feet. "Leave," I whispered. I wasn't confused anymore. I knew what I had to do and say to this woman that calmed to love me as a grandmother. My parents didn't hesitate and left without a word. Dilara got the idea and came to my side.

"Rosemarie, darling you know I love you." She said trying to come near me. "Oh please stop playing games with me we both know you didn't love me," I said turning around my wheelchair. "Rosemarie you can't speak to me like that. You will never understand how much I suffered." She tried to make me feel bad but I wasn't buying it. "Suffered how. With humiliation from your friends. Because you were scared of gossip... I was raised without love. Without knowing about my family. Without having my parents around."

"Listen to me. You will never know how it feels to see your family by being burnt alive. To know that you survived and didn't die. To wake up with a nightmare and without a husband. You don't know pain." Dilara raised her voice at me.

"Oh trust me I had my fair share of encounters with death, fear, and real pain. I have died twice in my life. Do you know when was the first kill I was? I was 17 and hade to kill 2 strigoi with a single rusted old sword. I had to behead the killers of my one of my best friend since childhood that had died that same day. You know my boyfriend Dimitri. You know he used to be a strigoi, and at one point I promise myself to kill him. I hade to brake into one of the most secured Moroi prisons in the world. I was accused of the queen's murder. Also, Queen Vasilisa, if it wasn't for me caching a bluet for her she wouldn't still alive. Why do you think I am I a wheelchair, because I am the only one that could save Lissa, and was tortured for days by Strigois and Morois. I have taken a lot of shit from people and you have been the worst, but if you claim that you love me. Start by understanding that your suffering is nothing compared to my lifetime of misery." I heard the gate open and started trying to wheel my wheelchair.

"I am sorry Rose I never thought that." "Enough," I said trying to end the conversation. "I do you need help," Dilara tried to help me but I pushed her away. "If I didn't need you this last cupel of years. I sure as hell don't need you at this moment," I finally got the hang of it and wheeled myself to one of the gardens excites that Took me to the entryway where a car had just come in.

"Miss Mazur may I help you on to the doorway," one of the guardians in duty said. "Oh um I guess later when my friends get off the car." I turned around and found a guardian opening the cars door. In a flash, a 1 and a half came out of the car with a smile.

"Mommy cam we go to the beach later. Please," little Shiloh was beginning Sydney for a trip to the Turkish beach. "Maybe later first go say hello to your godmother," she said while pointing at me. "Auntie Rose." Shiloh came running towards me and jumped on my legs. "Hello, Josie. You missed me." I said while kissing her cheek. I was the proud godmother of little Shilo Josefine Ivashkov Sage. She had long blonde hair that was in a small ponytail and green eyes just like her father. She was very active for her age and I was known for spoiling the little devil.

"Of course auntie Rose. I wanted to go to the toy store, and for uncle Dimitri to take me to the park. Where is uncle Dimitri and uncle Sparky." I hade encouraged Christian's nickname and apparently, I was a kind of role model to Josie and she always tried to be like me. "They are inside but wait until your parents come because you will probably get lost as I did." Shilo was smarter than normal toddlers thanks to Sydney wanting to teach her earlier than normal parents. She was really intelligent and ate only one and a half she was already talking and walking. I think Sydney was already showing her 4 different alphabets. She was my little girl, and since I and Dimitri couldn't have children she was treated as our daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 284 38
Dimitri still feels guilty for how he treated Rose when he was a Strigoi. When he starts receiving letters from Nathan, detailing exactly all the dis...
15.5K 508 12
I do not own the characters of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I am just doing this for fun and not for profit. No copyright infringement intended...
88.7K 3.4K 28
The Disappearing Act - Book #2 Disappearing wasn't as easy as Rose and Dimitri thought. They spent four years running and tracking down the Strigoi...
16.1K 398 19
Dimitri never turned, at the last moment he broke free. And now all their plans can come true! they can have their happily ever after, all they have...