Union J imagines

By anonymousmee

So im writing union j imagines! Clean and unclean :) comment which member you want out of union j and if you... More

Josh Cuthbert sweet imagine For Anisha xx
George Shelley sweet imagine for Stephanie xxx
JJ hamblett Sweet imagine for Martha rose xx
George Shelley Sweet imagine my friend meg wrote it for me aww :)
Photoshoot (josh cuthbert sweet imagine for sophie)
George Shelley dirty imagine for Bayli_Rosie41893
Best Project ever (Dirty JJ imagine for Jodie)
Note
George Imagine (sweet) for jane
Josh imagine (dirty)
George imagine (dirty)
WOW
Your Perfect George Shelley sweet imagine
Elevator {JJ Dirty}
Surfing {Josh dirty}
Steamy Rehearsal {George| D}
Snow surprise {Sweet george Imagine}
:)

Dirty JJ imagine

2.4K 3 0
By anonymousmee

For MrsSykes101...hope you like it :) <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have VIP meet and greet tickets for union j and you are queuing up to meet the boys...finally you reach them you say your name then George hugs you,then Jaymi hugs you,then josh hugs then finally JJ hugs you you love all the boys but every person has a soft spot and yours is JJ his beautiful eyes make you melt and his hug wow....you feel a tingling sensation in the bottom of your stomach but you just forget it and get all the boys autographs and a group photo as you say bye and walk away you swear you hear JJ say "damn she's beautiful" but you figure it's just your imagination....you watch the concert then as your about to leave someone taps you on the back so you turn round and see a security guard and panic washes through as you think you've done something wrong "(y/n) right?" he says "uhh yeah?" you say worriedly "um JJ Hamblett has requested to see you" he says the feeling in your stomach comes back "um okay?" you say hiding in your excitement "follow me please" he says leading you backstage and to a dressing room he opens the door and you go in then he shuts it "hey babe" JJ says coming over to you "hey" you say trying to act casual "i um...i just..um i needed to see you again i don't know why i just did" JJ says you bite your lip as the tingling in your stomach feels stronger "uhhhh don't do that babe..." jj says walking over to you then he whispers seductively in your ear "it makes you look even more sexy" you smirk biting your lip again "that's it i need you" JJ says pressing his lips roughly to yours and you kiss back, he swipes his tongue over your lips begging for an entrance, you allow him and your tongues fight, he pulls away and takes your top off biting his lip at the sight of your black lacy bra "mm so hot" he mumbles then he kisses down your neck and over your breasts and down your stomach as you let out small moans you pull his top off and he pulls your black skater skirt off you then you kick of your shoes and he discards his jeans and picks you up and lays you down on a couch you carry on kissing he unclasps your bra and chucks it then he pulls your panties to one side and slips two fingers in "uhh JJ" you moan as he pushes them in and out "im..im g..onna c.." but before you can finish he pulls them out of you and rips your panties off chucking them behind him you pull his boxers off and you gasp at his hard on "like what you see" he says winking he pulls a condom out a silver packet and slips it on then without anyone warning he thrust right into you...you adjust to his size then he thrust in and out as both your moans fill the room you both reach your climax's then he pulls out a kisses your lips softly "thanks babe...i love you" he says you both get up and put on your clothes JJ kisses you one more time then hands you a piece of paper "text or ring me" you nod and he blows you a kiss the you go out and the security guard lead you out....

Continue Reading