What kinda miracle worker-?!

Galing kay lunalover365

Higit pa

Chance meeting
He wont go away!
Okay, woah
Character description
Getting dressed
Lustful looks
Help the author!
Jealousy
What to think
Truth be told
He needs to stop

fast end, lost motivation

234 9 3
Galing kay lunalover365

Umm not to good with the good scenes so yup :/

It had been a while.... since me and Mr Ramey had.. gotten together? Is that how I should phrase it?

I lay on his chest on my bed. Over the time that had passed I had gotten more used to his company, and more willing to except his contact and touch.

Me and him had come together many times, I reluctantly excepting the 'cat' position. Although this has happened, I haven't really told him how I felt about him... I know that he has helped me alot though... my anger problems, and my scratching at my arm.

I reach up and caresses his sleeping face. He was so fucking good looking. Some people could possibly describe him as godly hot. I probably would say that too, though I would never admit to it.

I never thought I would fall so deep for someone else, never the less a male! And except the female position! Life is full of surprises... nevertheless I...

"Love you" I say quietly.

"I love you too"

"Ehhhh?!"

Sucky end, I will have much haters.... I give you permission to hunt me down and beat the crap out of me. Forgive any mistakes I had made, and for their quick end. I had really lost motivation with this story though....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
223K 427 19
Just a horny girl
216K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad