Teacher's Pet (Frerard)

By chubbypinkgee

Gerard Way brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "teacher's pet". Chapters: 6/8 (mostly smut) More

1: A heart attack in black hair dye.
2: 5th Period Massacre.
3: Headfirst for Halos.
5: Drowning Lessons
6: A whole new meaning to the phrase "teacher's pet".

4: You're never gonna fit in much, kid.

8.9K 340 541
By chubbypinkgee

A/N: i am finally back from hiatus oh my goddd

im so sorry i didnt post on here to let you guys know, but if you follow my social media and stuff you already knew

anyway, its super good to be back. i hope you guys enjoy :)

~

The night Frank and Gerard had spent together had been a Friday, luckily, and of course they had slept in Gerard's bed seeing that Mrs. Way and Mikey were both spending the night elsewhere. Nevertheless, Frank had woken up promptly just before sunrise to make sure he was gone before anyone caught him. He shook a groggy Gerard awake just enough for a goodbye kiss and promises to meet later. Gerard returned the kiss sloppily and rolled over, snuggling deeper into his blankets and slipping back into slumber.

When he woke up later that morning, it took Gee a moment to remember Frank leaving. He felt relieved knowing that his first thought of Frank leaving him in the night was not actually true, and he felt his heart soar when he found the note that was slipped under his pillow with a phone number written on it.

Gerard punched the number into his contacts immediately, typing out the name "Frank" at light-speed, but then hesitating for a moment before backspacing and slowly tapping the letters "D-a-d-d-y". He smiled to himself and imagined how Frank would react to that, picturing some sort of reward manifesting itself shortly afterward.

Closing his contacts and locking his phone, Gerard rubbed his sleepy eyes with balled up fists, then finally sat up in bed to stretch and take a deep breath. His bum was sore from yesterday, and his back as well, but not as much, and when he looked down at his naked tummy he noticed several hickies that Frank had left behind as a mark of where he'd been. Gee smirked before tugging on his t-shirt that lay nearby, making sure his mom didn't catch sight of anything suspicious. He rose to his feet, ready to tidy up the little bit of evidence that may have been strewn about the basement, but was surprised to see that Frank had done so already. He had straightened out Gerard's room before leaving. Gee smiled wider to himself, making a mental note to say thank you to Frankie, and headed upstairs to get breakfast.

After eating, Gerard debated in his head whether or not to text Frank.

Had he gone back to sleep after getting home? Should Gee wait to text until later so he didn't seem clingy or something? What if Frank was sitting there waiting for Gerard to text him? Would he really do that? What if he was busy and Gerard would just be annoying him?

All these questions raced through Gerard's mind as he clutched his phone tightly in his hand and sat in his room watching television. Eventually, he gave in to the nagging voice in his head and sent out a short, sweet "hi, its gee" to Frank. His reply was almost instant.

hey babe :) how are you feeling?

Gerard was both nearly squealing in excitement and extremely embarrassed over reacting that way to Mr. Iero's reply. He took a deep breath and texted back, telling his Daddy that he was very good and receiving a reply from Frank telling him the same, as well as asking him if he'd like to meet up that day. Gerard replied before he could even register what his response actually was, though there was no denying what it would be of course.

In short, he and Frank arranged to meet up again later that day, under the condition that it was okay with Gerard's mother. Frank also told him that he should be resting, so they would go to Frank's house to watch movies and order take out, if Gee liked. All he had to do was ask his mom first.

Gerard jumped up from his bed and bounded up the stairs, what he felt like was faster than he'd ever moved in his life.

"Mom, can I go to a friend's house?"

Mrs. Way looked up from where she was washing the dishes and raised an eyebrow.

"Which friend?"

"Uh, a new friend I met at school. His name's Frankie."

His mom thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Alright. But don't be home too late."

Gerard's grin stretched from cheek to cheek.

"Don't worry, Ma."

He bounced back down he steps, phone still clutched in his hand, and opened it to message Frank.

she said yes! what time should i come?

i can pick you up in about 20 mins if u want?

sure!!

Gerard had to bite the side of his hand to keep from making noise. He couldn't help his excitement.

~

To Gerard's astonishment, he and Mr. Iero spent a majority of the weekend together, though not fooling around as roughly as they had previously. Frank told Gee that if they were going to pursue something bigger then they should take it a bit slow. Gerard huffed and puffed but agreed nonetheless, eager to make his Daddy happy. And any time spent with Frank was time well spent, after all.

Following that weekend, they were able to have short one or two hour meet-ups after school - on one or two occasions it was more, thanks to Mrs. Way being in a particularly lenient mood those days - and Gerard was always returned home in time before his mother got angry.

The short time they spent together hardly left enough room for any more sex, though they did fool around a little, Gerard was already getting a little antsy, and Frank did find it a tiny bit amusing.

On Monday morning Frank arrived at work the same time he always did - 7 a.m.

Most other teachers came to school a little later, considering classes didn't start until 8:25, but Frank liked to come in early in case any students ever needed help before school.

Frank didn't have Gerard in his first class, but he would pass him occasionally in the hall on his way to get coffee from the teacher's lounge, and knew that the boy got to class at the last minute almost every single day.

It was for this reason that Frank was shocked when he heard a soft knock at his door around 7:30, and looked up to find Gerard in the doorway. He raised his eyebrows and beckoned for Gerard to come in. Gee did so, shutting the door and quickly locking it behind him before shuffling over to Frank's desk and biting his thumb nervously. His long, black hair was disheveled and seemingly unbrushed, and there was a rather apparent lack of makeup on his face today. The Black Sabbath t-shirt he was wearing was wrinkled and unironed, and he was wearing the exact same pair of ripped skinny jeans that Frank had seen him wear the day before.

Gerard must have noticed his teacher examining his appearance like this, and spoke up.

"'Just woke up," he explained in a groggy voice.

Frank smiled and let out a breathy laugh, then sat back in his chair and gestured for Gee to sit in his lap. He guided Gerard's head to rest on his shoulder and carded his fingers through his greasy hair, untangling the occasional knot or two. Gerard sighed happily and let his eyes fall shut. "What are you doing up so early?" Frank chuckled. Gee made a humming noise and nuzzled his face into Frank's neck to hide his blush.

"I had a dream about you..." he murmured, and as he spoke he pushed Frank's hand down between his legs.

"And so you decided to haul your ass to school an hour early instead of taking two extra minutes in the bathroom?" Frank laughed again, lightly teasing Gerard.

His baby grumbled into his neck but Frank could feel his smile.

"'S better when you do it..." Gee said, trying to defend himself.

Frank chuckled again but gently pushed Gerard up so that he was sitting straight. He made quick work of unzipping and unbuttoning his skinny jeans and tugging down his underwear, pulling out his hard-on and stroking slowly. Gerard's head fell back and he let out a sigh of relief, arching his back and canting his hips up into Frank's hand.

"Need Daddy to take care of you, huh baby boy?"

Gee made a whiny "mmm" noise and squeezed Frank's hips with his thighs, pressing closer into him.

Shifting forward, Gerard twined his arms around his Daddy's shoulders, toying with the hair on the nape of his neck and pressing tiny kisses along his jawline.

"Needy little whore... you're lucky you're a good boy," Frank's voice was husky as he spoke, now half-hard as well and grinding up into Gee's ass.

Gerard bit and kissed at Frank's ear and neck, and anywhere he could reach, hips moving faster in time with Frank's steadily increasing rhythm. As he picked up the pace, Gee was struggling more and more to keep quiet. Though there weren't many people at school this early, he didn't want to risk anything.

It took all of his self control to bite back his groan as he came hot and thick over Frank's tattooed knuckles.

Frank made a rumbling noise in his throat, struggling to keep quiet himself, and ghosted his tongue over his fingers as he smirked at Gerard. The boy was still gasping and wiggling in his lap, watching his teacher with wide eyes.

Lowering his hand, Frank leaned in to kiss his baby, who whimpered as he tasted himself on his tongue.

"Such a good boy..." Frank breathed.

With his clean hand, Frank tugged a couple tissues out of the box on his desk and cleaned himself and Gerard up quickly. He tossed the dirty rags into the garbage pail that was just a few feet away, and settled his hands on Gee's wide hips with a contented sigh.

"Thank you Daddy," Gee murmured as he nuzzled into the crook of Frank's neck once more.

His chubby bum and the head of his dick were still peeking out of his pants, being that they were still tugged down a bit, and Frank shook his head with a smile, pressing a kiss to his baby's greasy, tangled hair. Gerard was the cutest thing in the world to him no matter what, and it astonished Frank to no end.

As the bell rang promptly at 8:20, telling everyone that it was time to head to class, Frank and Gerard were startled out of their dozing state. They had remained in the chair together, relaxing, with Frank still petting Gee's hair and the boy pressing soft kisses to his Daddy's collarbones.

With a start, Gerard sat bolt upright in Frank's lap and in the next moment clamored to his feet. He tucked himself into his pants and tugged them up so that they were resting on his hips like they had been before his encounter with Frank. He smoothed his hair the best he could without a brush, and then leaned down to kiss Frank.

Frank brought his hands up to touch Gee one more time before letting him go, one resting against his round tummy and the other giving his bum a gentle squeeze. Gerard giggled against his lips and wiggled under his touch, smiling wider and kissing Frank harder.

"Go before you're tardy," Frank said with a smile, still pressed against Gerard's mouth.

Gee groaned but pulled away nonetheless, his fingers brushing the side of Frank's face before turning and padding out of the classroom. He was chewing on his thumb all the way out the door. Frank watched him with a smile.

~

Two hours later Gerard found himself in Frank's room once again, even later to the class than usual, with Lindsey looking excited and hot on his heels. They took their usual seats next to each other in the back, dumping their bags on the ground and leaning back in their seats.

Gerard looked panicked, and even a little nauseous as Frank glanced at him before going back to writing the days lesson plan on the board. Lindsey leaned over and spoke rapidly to Gee in a harsh whisper. She had a grin on her face and the knuckles of her hand that was gripping the side of the desk were turning white. Frank couldn't hear what she was saying, but saw Gerard trying to avoid looking over at her. Lindsey shot Frank a cheeky smile, and he swallowed thickly, turning back to his writing. Lindsey was Gee's best friend after all, and they way she was acting told him she surely knew something.

Frank got on with the class trying not to think about what it could mean if Lindsey knew about him and Gerard. Occasionally he would meet her eyes and she would giggle or raise her eyebrows at Gerard, or he would look at Gee and find a panicked gaze staring back at him.

Having just about enough of that, Frank decided it was time to hand out the classwork he had planned for that day. It was a fairly simple and fun assignment, something the students could work on together in groups and without the teacher's assistance so he could have a little break.

Frank saw Lindsey tapping Gerard's arm to try to get him to work with her, but he just looked down at his paper, resting his head on his hand and blocking his face from his friend and trying to ignore her. Eventually, Lindsey gave up and moved away to work with a different group of students, and Frank could actually see the tension leave Gerard's body.

The boy looked up at Frank with wide, nervous eyes, and slowly raised his hand. Frank strode over to him. The chatter of all the other students talking loudly became white noise in his ears.

"Yes, Gerard?" Frank questioned as he came to a stop in front of the student's desk.

"Daddy - I mean-" Gerard spluttered as his face flushed red, "F-Fra- Mr. Iero, can you help me w-with this please?"

Contrary to Gerard, Frank felt all the blood rush out of his face as he turned a sickly pale. He glanced around them with a panicking look to make sure none of the students heard what Gee had just said. They were all still hunched over their assignments and talking loudly. They didn't hear a word.

Frank splayed his hands on top of Gerard's desk and leaned in with a stern look on his face.

"You'll be having lunch in here today Gerard. If anyone asks tell them you had lunch detention."

And with that, Frank's entire demeanor changed and he was instantly the cheery teacher he always was once again. He hopped up to sit on the desk in front of Gerard and intertwined his fingers in his lap, looking down at the boy's paper with a smile.

"So, what was it you needed my help with?"

~

The lunch bell sounded and all at once the entire class had bounced to their feet, bags already zipped up, and headed out the door. The entire class except for Gerard, that is.

He remained in his seat, gnawing on his thumb again and averting his eyes from looking at Mr. Iero. Lindsey hesitated in the door way and looked back at him curiously, but then, with a shrug, turned and headed to the cafeteria.

Once she was out of sight, Frank crossed the room and locked the door behind her. The blinds were covering the windows into the classroom like always. They were completely alone now.

"Gerard, come here," Frank said calmly as he took a seat at his desk.

Gee was on his feet immediately, his head down as he strode up to the front of the classroom.

Frank patted his thighs and Gerard plunked himself down in his Daddy's lap, a pout already forming on his face as his lower lip stuck out. He had no idea what Frank was going to do, or even how mad he actually was, if at all. Gerard didn't mean to slip up like that. He really didn't. And he was about to tell his Daddy just that, when Frank cut him off.

"You slipped up back there, babydoll."

Gee kept his eyes lowered, "I know, Daddy. I didn't mean to. Honest..."

Frank slipped two fingers under Gerard's chin and tilted his head up to look at him.

"I know, baby. But somebody could have found out."

Gerard swallowed hard and Frank watched his Adam's apple bob up and down.

"Something like this can't go unpunished. There has to be rules. I know it was an accident, so I'll let you off easy, but you have to learn for next time, sweetheart."

Gee nodded. He knew his Daddy was right.

"I think five is good. Not too many since I know you didn't mean too."

Frank's voice was soft, as if he was talking to himself almost, and Gerard looked at him curiously.

"Five what, Daddy?"

Frank chuckled and his smile seemed to have something hidden behind it.

"Gee," he began, his voice sounding sickeningly sweet to Gerard's ears, "Did you know that corporal punishment is still legal in this state?"

Gerard felt his stomach drop.

"Gerard," Frank continued in the honey-like voice, "Daddy asked you a question."

"No, Daddy," Gee replied quickly. Frank's strange smile returned again.

"Well now you know."

Guiding his baby's hips with a firm hand, Frank shifted Gerard's body until he was strewn properly across his lap. Then, for the second time that morning, he undid Gee's skinny jeans and tugged them down over his bum. The pale, round flesh contrasted starkly with the black of both their clothes.

Franks hand drifted over his baby's round ass, his palm rubbing and fingers squeezing, warming him up for what was about to happen.

"Just five," he said even quieter than before, "I know you can take it baby boy, you're so good, and it's so easy..."

Gerard squirmed and let out a whine.

Frank chuckled one last time, "I've been waiting for an excuse to do this."

The sentence was punctuated with a sharp smack to Gerard's ass, forcing a sharp, high-pitched squeak out of the boy, followed by another whine.

"Daddy-"

"Sh, sugar... Count them for Daddy, okay? That was a warm-up. Start with one."

Another smack, followed by another squeak from Gerard.

"I said count them," Frank spoke calmly, in a borderline sing-song voice.

He spanked Gerard again.

"O-one, Daddy."

"Good boy."

Frank's voice had taken up the sweet tone again, even sweeter than before, and though Gerard couldn't see his face from his position, he knew Frank was smiling.

The second smack startled Gerard just as much as the very first. He nearly forgot to count it before he caught himself.

"Two, Daddy."

Frank rubbed soft circles with his fingertips against Gee's reddening bum, making an approving noise.

Again.

"Three, Daddy."

Smack.

"Four, Daddy."

"Almost there, Gee baby. This one's gonna be harder than all the rest, okay?"

Gerard nodded feverishly. They both knew he was enjoying it just as much as Frank was. He was ready for it this time, but that didn't stop the yelp that came out of his throat when Frank's hand connected with his burning and reddening skin.

"F-f-five, Daddy."

Frank slowly sat Gerard back up, being easy with his sore bum, and did up Gee's pants for him this time. He gave his baby a soft, warm kiss.

"You did so good, love. Daddy's proud of you."

Gee blushed and wiggled his bum in Frank's lap.

"Thank you, Daddy."

Frank kissed him again, on the cheek this time, and rubbed his sore ass through the rough fabric of the skinny jeans. With his other hand, he dug a few dollar bills out of his pocket.

"Go get something to eat now, okay? And here, use this to get some cookies."

He pressed the crumpled bills into Gerard's dainty hand and gave his thigh a squeeze. Gee wrapped his arms around his Daddy's neck, pulling him into a hug and then pulling back to kiss the tip of his nose.

"Thanks, Frankie," he said with a smile. He leaned into say quietly, "You're a real good Daddy," before slipping out of Frank's lap and gathering his things from his desk in the back of the room.

"Gerard," Frank spoke as his baby was about to open the door.

Gee turned to face him.

"I'll call you tonight."

Smiling, Gerard nodded.

"Okay, Daddy."

~

A/N: i've got lots of writing planned so stay tuned! gonna update asap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 135 12
Y/N found her ex-dom cheating on her so she had given up with any relationship she had with him, she went to her best friend Gerard's house because s...
4.5K 85 17
Teacher X Student Frerard fanfic!! Gerard is the Teacher, and Frank is the student. It's Gerard's first day at his first day on the job. It's when h...
1M 8.1K 19
--------SEXUAL CONTENT--------- He spreads my legs on his desk pulling my lace white panties down groaning at the sight of my wet pussy. He then star...
32.9K 1.6K 36
Frank Iero has a new Geography teacher called Mr Way. And Frank can't stop thinking about Mr Way's ass in those tight as fuck jeans...