Stole My Heart

By TheWriter_BBW

Lexie Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson's little sister was sent to study in the US just before Louis' audition. Aft... More

Chapter 1;
Chapter 2;
Chapter 3;
Chapter 4;
Chapter 5;
Chapter 6;
Chapter 7;
Chapter 8;
Chapter 9;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15;
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17;
Chapter 18;
Chapter 19;
Chapter 20;
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22;
Chapter 23;
Chapter 24;
Chapter 25;
Chapter 26;
Chapter 28;
Chapter 29;
Chapter 30;
Chapter 31;
Chapter 32;
Chapter 33;
Chapter 34;
Chapter 35;
Chapter 36;

Chapter 27;

8 0 0
By TheWriter_BBW

Harry’s POV;

On my way up the stairs I heard a faint giggling coming from Louis’ old room. Cautiously I opened the door to see half a bottle of whiskey sitting between the crossed legs of a hiccupping Katie.

“Harrrryyyy! Did you know you a wizzzzardddd?” She poked my cheek.

“Katie? Why’d you go and do this?” I mumbled, picking her up and taking her to Lexie’s room. “Katie, listen to me okay?” I held her face in my hands, “Stay here. I’m going to go talk to Liam and Zayn about this drinking of yours.” I handed her a pillow laying on the floor and kissed her head.

I left the room, quietly shutting the door, and jogging down the steps I ran into Liam.

“Hey Liam, can you check on Katie for me?” I motioned up the stairs.

“Yea, everything okay?” He asked, his Daddy Direction attitude coming out.

“She found a bottle of whiskey in Lou’s room and she’s pretty tipsy right now.” I kept my head low.

“Why would she need to be drinking?” Liam’s voice took on the father-like tone.

“You know what could have happened two weeks ago… She was torn up about it… we talked about it earlier, and I said some stupid things…” I trailed off, heading down the stairs.

“Harry… “ Liam sighed, I looked at him, pleading him with my eyes.

“Just check on her, I need to talk to Zayn, and I need to ask Louis why he had a bottle of whiskey in his room.

“Fine, but you owe me.” Liam messed up my hair, and knocked on Lexie’s door before walking in there.

“Hey Katie.” I heard him coo.

I ran down the stairs and turned the corner crashing into Zayn.

“I was just coming down to look for you. Have you heard from her yet?” I breathed.

“No… I’m worried. She said she’d call AS SOON as she landed.” Zayn pulled at his lip, and ran his other hand through his hair. “Harry, what if—“

He paused, when there was a knock on the door.

“Guys? It’s kind of chilly out here…” Danielle’s voice rang quietly.

“There she is!” I exclaimed, running to the door and throwing it open.

“Hi Harry, Hi Zayn.” She smiled at us.

“Hey Dani!” I pulled her in for a hug.

“Where’s Liam?” She asked, excitedly.

“He’s upstairs checking up on a friend… Dani, I’ve screwed up big time.” I told her.

“Tell me everything Harry.” She placed her arm on mine and I looked at Zayn.

“I’ll go talk with Katie and Liam.” Zayn spoke softly and heading up the stairs, taking two at a time.

We sat on the couch and I told her everything, everything that has happened over the last month between Katie and I. She listened intently taking it all in.

“Well, Harry. You need to talk to her first off, and let her leteverything out. Every little thing that is bothering her, every little thing she has pent up inside of her, and everything else she wants to let out. That stuff can destroy a girl from the inside out.” She told me. “Also, just be there for her. She’s pushing you away, because she wants you to fight for her.” Stated in a way that made me realize how much I wanted her.

“Anything else Danielle?” I asked, ready to go talk to Katie.

“Just love her.” She smiled, “That’s how Liam and I have lasted so long.” She sighed.

“I’ll send him down.”

“She’s delirious!” Zayn mumbled, stalking down the stairs and heading into the kitchen to get something.

“Zayn, give me that.” I pointed to the damp washcloth in his hand. “Tell Danielle about Lexie and Niall.” That instantly made us light up, they were the cutest, and Niall is totally head-over-heels in love with Lexie.

“I can do that.” He smirked, I just knew he’d take some things way out of context and feed Danielle false information just to see what he could get her to believe. I also knew I’d have to clear things up later, but at this moment in time that didn’t matter. What mattered was calming the roaring waters between Katie and me. Clearing the obstacles so we could get back to how we were before my eighteenth birthday. I needed her to be back to the way it used to be, I missed her so much.

I took the steps three at a time, and was outside Lexie’s door in seconds. I listened for a moment and heard nothing so I knocked quietly. Nothing. I pushed open the door, and my heart stopped. I felt it crumble into a pile on top of my stomach.

“What…” I mumbled, tears forming in my eyes. “Are you kidding me, right now?” I almost screamed. “I can’t believe this!” I spat. I slammed the door, ran to the bathroom. I slammed that door behind me; I turned the lock and slid down to the floor. My back against the door and I fought back the tears. I was NOT going to cry. Not over this. It didn’t happen! I didn’t see that!

With Lexie and Niall; Lexie’s POV;

“Niall, seriously! Oh My God!” I exclaimed as we arrived the local carnival. It’s not supposed to open for another week, but everything was up, open, and on.

“I remember how you told me that you hadn’t been to the carnival in years… So I made some calls and pulled some strings and it’s ours for the next two hours. Just us, the games, the carnies, and the rides.” Niall grabbed my hand and kissed me.

“This is amazing Nia! I can’t believe you did all of this for me!” I giggled, my hand open hand flying to my mouth. Wow, I thought, I’ve definitely found me a keeper. I love this boy.

I squeezed Niall’s hand and limped to the first ride. This ride where you sit in a seat and it spins you around. I sat as close to Niall as I could, his arm slipped around me, it started up. We went in circles, the opposite way I had anticipated. By the end of the ride, I had slid to the other side of the seat and Niall was pressed up against me, our hands intertwined, light in our eyes. Smiles on our faces, laughs escaping our lips, we were high on life.

But that high ended only ten short minutes later. We had just gotten some cotton candy, and Niall had won me a giant panda, something I could check off my bucket list: Have a cute boy win me a stuffed animal at a carnival. We were sitting on one of the benches, I was leaning into Niall, as we shared the cotton candy when my phone went off.

“Hello?” I asked, completely on cloud nine.

“L-L-Lexie?” Harry sobbed into the mouthpiece.

“Harry!” I jumped to attention, Niall on at my heels. “Harry? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

“K-K-Katie… She… She…” He erupted into sobs. I’ve never had any of the guys call my crying, much less Harry. He’s so strong.

“Harry give me twenty minutes, we’re on our way.” I heard Harry mumble an inaudible “okay” and I hung up.

“Babe…” I started.

“Let’s go, fill me in on the way home.” He picked me up so we’d get to the car quicker.

“I’m sorry Niall. This is still the best night in my books.” I kissed his cheek.

“It was absolutely amazing for me.” He smiled down at me. “Hey, thanks Carl! I’ll have to come back some other time to get my other hour and a half in!” Niall called to the head carnie.

“Anytime Niall! Just give me a day’s notice. You and your girl have a good night ya hear!” Carl waved.

“Thanks Carl!” I smiled.

“Welcome love!” He replied, bowing to me and offering me his hand as we pasted. I grabbed it for a moment, before Niall took off towards the car.

“You kids behave now!” Carl called, winking at us.

“Niall does he think…” I trailed off.

“It’s possible… I mean…” He stopped. “Let’s not talk about that right now.” Niall set me down on my side of the car, opened the door for me and helped me into the car.

“So fill me in?” Niall asked, once he was in the car, with it started and backing out of his parking space.

“You literally know as much as I do. Harry just called me, sobbing uncontrollably. He’s so strong.” I explained, worry etched into my features.

“Lex, perk up. Smile. Everything’s gonna be okay.” Niall’s forefinger lifted my chin to look at him, he had stopped at a light. “I promise. It’ll all work out.” He kissed me.

Harry’s POV;

After I hung up with Lexie there was a knocking on the bathroom door.

“Harry? Is everything okay?” I heard Louis’ soft voice ring.

“No.” I croaked, trying to quiet the sobs escaping my throat.

“Harry… Open the door. Talk to me.” He cooed, wriggling the doorknob.

“No Lou… I want to wait for Lex. They’re on their way back…” I sniffled, pulling out my phone and texting Lexie.

“Hazza, please?” Louis tried again.

Sighing, I opened the door enough to see him sitting outside the door.

“Harry, what’s up?” He asked, his voice solemn.

I peeked through the crack, “I’ve been better…” I replied, leaving the door cracked.

We spent ten minutes, just talking about anything but what I was dying to tell someone.

“Harry?” I heard Lexie’s voice ring throughout the house.

“I’ll get her for you.” Louis sent me a sad smile, he headed down the stairs and moments later Lexie was hobbling up the steps.

“Oh Harry!” She took one look at my swollen, red eyes, and tear stained cheeks, and she knew something was wrong. “Come with me.” She pulled me to my feet and lead me to the spare bedroom at the end of the hall.

She opened the door and let me in before her. She held up a finger and said to give her a minute. She hobbled to her room, changed into some pajamas and wobbled back into the spare bedroom.

“Now, Harry… What’s wrong.”

“Katie cheated on me…” I deflated like a balloon, I fell back onto the bed and laid there, staring at the ceiling.

"She w-what?" Lexie gaped.

"Yea… I—"

"Harry! WAIT!" I looked up to see the last person on earth I wanted to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 28 4
Liam Payne had a little sister who was just as talented as him. Rachel encouraged her brother to get back on that X-Factor stage when he was denied a...
63.7K 1K 28
Katie Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson sister. Louis and his bandmates are coming back home but then leave again in a few weeks. Katie mom is going to go t...
79K 1.1K 76
Diana styles it's the young sister of the pop star and member of one direction Harry styles . She had a rough past , that she's too embarrassed to t...
4.6K 40 30
Two best friends - Kath & Sofia - leave behind a life of pain and mistrust to live with Sofia's brother, Louis Tomlinson, and his flatmate Harry Styl...