Jungle Boy -Justin Bieber-

By escapehemmings

"Doctor Ashby did release some new information this morning, confirming that Bieber will be leaving the insti... More

Chapter 1: Confirmed
Chapter 2: Revealed
Chapter 3: Arrival
Chapter 4: Introducing
Chapter 5: Pronunciation
Chapter 6: Close call
Important!
Chapter 7: Tied back
Chapter 8: Fall dance
Chapter 9: Saviour
Chapter 10: Admiration
Chapter 12: Dislike
Chapter 13: Trouble
Chapter 14: Anger
Chapter 15: Cold
New fanfic!
Chapter 16: Homesick
Chapter 17: Take care
Chapter 18: The night of the dance and new discoveries
Chapter 19: Invitations
Chapter 20: Mixed emotions
Chapter 21: Isolation
Chapter 22: Mission Interaction
Chapter 23: First snow day disaster
Chapter 24: Cold bodies and warm lips
Chapter 25: Ideas
Important!!! :(
Chapter 26: Birthday surprise
Chapter 27: Getting ready
Chapter 28: Love
Chapter 29: Christmas surprise
Chapter 30: The dark room
Chapter 31: Speechless
NEW FANFIC :) !
Chapter 32: A chat
Chapter 33: Welcome to Hamix island
Chapter 34: Coconut drinks and secret conversations
Chapter 35: Alone together
Chapter 36: The waterfall
Chapter 37: The cabin
Chapter 38: A new beginning
Chapter 39: The harsh truth
Chapter 40: The missing piece
Chapter 41: Sudden memories
Chapter 42: The wedding
Chapter 43: Something she should know
Chapter 44: The truth comes out
Chapter 45: Reunited

Chapter 11: Laughter and kid games

6.1K 309 141
By escapehemmings

i should be studying for the exam i'm having tomorrow, but here I am... updating a fanfic aha

~

Bea Ashby: 

There was two weeks left of summer before school started again. Today, I was going back to school shopping. I'm going out to get clothes and supplies for my last year of high school. First I'm going to the mall and  then i'm off to the school supply store.

After my shopping trip, I start the drive home. Jennifer is out and so is Noah. Dad is at work which means that Justin is with him as well. I think my dad mentioned something about Justin needing another check up and to get some updates so they wound't be home for a while. 

Milo is rushing to the door as soon as he hears it open. I crouch down to say hello to him. "I missed you, buddy." I pat his head, dropping my bags to the ground.

I set my shopping bags in my room before heading back downstairs to grab a quick snack to eat. Today I didn't have any plans so I would be working with Justin on some spelling to help him prepare for his small quiz with his tutor. 

Grabbing an apple, I head up to my room and start to unpack my stuff. The rest of the day goes by slowly. When it's about seven thirty, I hear the front door open and I instantly sit up. It has to be dad and Justin since Jennifer wouldn't be home till tomorrow and Noah got back about an hour after I came home. 

Heading downstairs, I make my way over to the dinning room where Justin sat patiently waiting for me. "Hey Justin," I take the seat across from him. I haven't seen him all day. 

I notice he's wearing a long sleeved shirt, covering up all the strange tattoo's he has. I wasn't able to ask him about the tattoo's yet. I didn't want to seem to forward about it. Maybe he doesn't want me to even know about them and their meanings so I never ask.

Justin flips open the notebook that was set out on the table. He finished learning the alphabet and now he's learning some pronunciation and starting to write some simple words.

First, I make him review the alphabet before we move onto anything else. He doesn't know the difference between 'M' and 'N' and keeps mixing those two up. He occasionally mixes up lower case 'P' and 'Q's as well. 

Once we go through the alphabet spelling and pronunciation, we start the spelling words. Nothing too difficult, just words like 'dog', 'cat', and  'red'. Justin's writing is very messy, but he's been improving over the past two weeks. I remember when he could barely hold a pencil properly. 

After watching him write in silence, I speak up. "Do you want to try writing your name?" I ask. 

Justin glances up at me for a second and shrugs before glancing back down. He turns to the next page and starts to write out his name slowly. 

When he finishes, he sets down his pencil and slides the notebook over to me so I can see. His writing was messy, but I could make out the letters that spelt out his name and I smiled. "Nice job," I look up from the notebook to see him already staring at me intently. 

The doorbell rings and I hear my dad shout 'I'll get it!' and so I go back to looking down at Justin's notebook. I hear the door open and some chattering. Soon, the sound of footsteps walking to the dinning room was heard.

"Beatrice, its for you." 

Glancing up, I frown. I wasn't expecting anyone. As soon as my eyes land on him my frown disappears. "Hey, Grant. What are you doing here?" I shyly ask. 

He smiles. "I was driving over to see Paige and I  thought I would give you a visit," He cutely shrugs. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?" He asks, looking between Justin and I. 

When I look over at Justin he is staring down at the table, both fists clenched tightly. "No.. you weren't," I slowly speak. "We were just working on spelling. Justin did amazing! You want to see? He wrote his name." I start to babble on to him and Grant nods, wanting to see Justin's work.

I notice that my dad is still standing there a small smile on his face as he watches us. He's always liked Grant. I show Grant the notebook and he smiles widely. "That's awesome! Justin do you want to try writing my name?"

Justin looks up from the table and stares Grant right in the eye before bluntly answering, "No." Then he stands up, grabs the notebook from his grasp, and leaves.

My mouth opens in shock as I saw what happened. "I-" I can't even find any words to say as I open and close my mouth. Grant places a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, Bea."

"He's never acted like that before..." I whisper, looking over at my dad who stood there, his thinking face on. 

"Don't worry about it. He just needs sometime getting to warm up to me." Grant assures me. He always likes to look on to the better sides of things.

Nodding, I push back from the table and leave the dinning room with Grant.

Justin never left his room that night and he didn't talk to me the next morning.

~

It was finally Sunday which meant I was up early at six A.M for my jog. Don't get me wrong, I love getting my rest and sleeping, but something about jogging or running just gets me pumped and exited. I like to run and jog, it helps clear my mind and gets me in a good mood.

This week, I agreed to let Justin join me for my jog. Dad asked me to at least let him join me once and today was the day.

Dad had actually hired some people to come in and set up a built in gym for Justin and it was finished a few days ago. Ever since it was ready, he'd been working out a lot. He's already very strong and well built and I'm assuming dad and Justin both want him to keep his form.

There was two rules about the gym. If Justin was down there using it, he had to be supervised at all times and nobody other than my dad should be down there when he is. I understand the first rule, not so much the second one. My dad said something about making sure he doesn't seem like he's being 'watched' and about letting him workout in peace. I honestly think he's just nervous that Justin might have a break down in there and hurt someone, but he won't admit it.

Pulling back my hair from my face, I tie it in a high ponytail and make sure that my iPod shuffle is clipped to my top. 

Through the mirror, I see Justin walking over to me. He's dressed in a black vent tech thermal crew,  and shorts with his hair drapping over his face again like curtains.

The sight of a tattoo running down his leg instantly catch my attention. I haven't gotten a good look at his tattoos since the first day he got here. Since then, he's been covering them up. The one his leg looked a little strange to me. 

I couldn't see the full thing since it disappeared up his shorts, but I could see a bit of it. It looked like some sort of tribal tattoo, but I couldn't tell for sure.

Justin racks his fingers through his hair, revealing his eyes. I instantly look away from the tattoo. 

For a second, something flickers in his eyes when he looks up and down. I shyly cover my front with my light jacket. I was wearing a running sports bra today and now that Justin is here and looking at me, I feel too exposed. 

I decide to distract him with a question. "Ready to go?"

Instead of answering, he pulls of a hair band I lent him and hands it over to me, gesturing to his hair. "I've got to teach you to this on your," I tease as I make my way over to help him. "Or you could get a haircut so you wouldn't need this."

He grunts, crouching down so I could reach him and properly tie his hair.

"Done," 

He stands back up and I walk over to the door. "Let's do this." 

We started off with a short jog and soon enough we were picking up the pace. I had to admit, Justin was fast, steady and it was clear that he has lots of stamina. When we reached my usual break area, the big willow tree in central park, he didn't even look tired.

I'm heaving a bit, wiping sweat off my forehead when we reach our little stop. I knew by the end of this run I would feel a little gross, but as soon as I hop in the shower and freshen up, I know I'll feel even better. 

"Do you want to sit for a bit?" I ask and Justin takes a seat on the ground, leaning his back against the tree.

I sneak a look at him, but turn away quickly. I don't want him to see me staring at him. Sometimes Justin had a certain affect on me... I would get a little shy and nervous around him. Although, I'm not sure why.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Justin points to a boy and his dog. "Dog," He says.

"That's right," I respond, "That's a dog. What else can you name?"

And before I know it, he's going on and on, pointing out different things. From grass to water to bird and bench. 

And then I introduce him to the game of I Spy. "It's simple," I explain to him, "Pick an object that you see around you and say 'I spy with my little eye... something that is-'. Then you can name a colour or something of the object. I get to ask yes or no questions about the object and we'll see if I can I guess it." 

"I s-spy with little e-eye...?" Justin hesitantly looks at me to see if he was right and I nod with a small smile. 

"Something... green." 

I playfully roll my eyes at him. This is going to be a little tough considering lots of things in this park were green.

We spend the next thirty minutes playing I Spy before I force us to get up and jog back home. I didn't want to leave, but I knew dad would get a little worried if we didn't get back soon. But honestly I was enjoying my time with Justin. 

"Race you to that tree over there?" I ask, pointing to the large tree across from us. A small grin erupts on his face before Justin is already sprinting past me, getting a head start. 

"Hey! No fair," I pout, but run after him anyway. Every time I try to catch up to him, he sprints even faster, but I push myself farther until we are sprinting at the same pace. 

That's when I notice i'm about to crash into the tree and make a swift side step, tripping over my feet and falling onto the ground laughing as I see Justin run right into the tree.

I'm covered in dirt and Justin is laying on the ground for a second before he's lightly chuckling. Thats when I start laughing again. 

Once we start to calm down, Justin stands up and brushes some dirt off his pants. He's leaning over me, a hand out.

I look between his hand and brown eyes and I get the message. He wants to help me up. I hesitantly  reach out to take his calloused hand and I'm barely off the ground when his hand slips, dropping me back to the ground and there we are laughing again.

"You tricked me!" 

He's chuckling again, the beautiful small smile back on his face. 

Justin puts his hand out for me to take, but this time I shake my head. "Oh no, i'm not falling for that again." I jokingly tease, getting up myself.

Thats when I notice the close proximity between us. My breath hitches in my throat, my eyes wide. I could practically feel his chest against mine as he lifts his hand up slowly, "D-dirt on Avocado's f-face." he lowly mumbles, brushing the dirt of my cheek.

He stand there for a second, staring at each other before I clear my throat and step away from him. "Thanks... we should get going." 

For a second he looks a little upset, but soon his cold exterior is back, making it look like he's never smiled once in his life.

Great, way to make it awkward, Bea. He probably thinks he did something wrong. The voice in my head says, but I try to push it back. So far we had a good day, I should just focus on that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Yay so bea and justin hung out and he laughed a little!!!! woohoo thats some progress

i hope you guys liked this chapter!

-Diana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.4K 25
He was bad.......or maybe she was just a bad liar. Justin Bieber returns back to his home country, Canada, for the holidays. But what happens when he...
278K 6.3K 40
Megan and Justin Bieber have a hard time trying to make their childrens a star. But yet none of them are interested. When they finally give up, Justi...
2.8M 25.3K 46
Karla has never fell in love before. She was too busy being insecure. It hurt. Badly. But when she met the super charming and gorgeous Justin Bieber...
40.1K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...