Belle

بواسطة MicMacthatswack

"You intrigue me Belle Ann Smith"he said. I rolled my eyes at him. " Yeah , right" I said sarcasm oozing fr... المزيد

Belle
Authors note
Just BELLE

As weak as a dying flower, oh how wonderful

3 0 0
بواسطة MicMacthatswack

"Hey"said Marcy . I unwillingly look up from my book. I am reading The Outsiders. I tell you this because it's the reason I failed to hear my friend talking to me I love it. "Earth to Miss Belle Ann Smith"she attempts to get my attention." Oh yeah ummmm I'm listening"I lie. "Yeah sure you are"she said. "I'm sorry I have to finish this book"I said. "Okay i'll tell you again, ARE. YOU. GOING T-" I stopped her in mid sentence . "Okay I get it, am I going to what"I said. "Well now that I have your full attention..... I was going to ask you if .... Your going to go to Andrew Landers party"she said hesitantly. The reason she is reluctant to ask me because she knows how I feel about him and frankly I think he is a cocky, egotistical jerk and I want nothing to do with him." Weeelllll....... I- . Now I'm being cut off." ". pleeeeaasse I have always wanted to go to his parties you know they are awesome"she said with that puppy dog look that turns me into jell-o. "Okay fine"I said mad at my weakness. Why do I have to be as weak as dying flower. Well that makes me feel sooooo much better. I thought.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

595K 15.8K 54
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...
139K 6.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1M 53.9K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
388K 10K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...