Wild Beauty (complete)

By wolf_fanatic

You're a normal teenage girl who moves across the country, goes to a new school, and finds a guy you really l... More

The Move
School Crush
My Mate
First Kiss
Ex's Are a Pain
Movie Night
Those Eyes
Apology Not Accepted
Birthday Stress
The Change
Story Time
Authors note
Anonymous
Marked Territory
Training Camp
Author's Note
Interrogation Room
Unexpected Visitors
Sad Tales
Family Reunion
Shop Till You Drop
Young Life, Short Lived
Gravity Sucks
Deception
Blind Stupidity
New Beginnings
Warnings
Spies
The Thought of You
Hidden Territory
The Truth Hurts
Open Wounds and Mended Hearts
A New Love
Bonding Time
Wild Beauty
Authors Note
Author's Note

First Date

335 10 0
By wolf_fanatic

I stepped out of my bathroom after I finished my shower and saw Avery throwing my clothes everywhere.

"You don't have to destroy my room you know," I said.

"I can't help it, you have so many clothes to go through!"

I laughed at her excitement and sat on the bed. It was probably going to take her forever to find an outfit she wants me to wear. I heard her squeal like a little girl for the hundredth time. I guess I spoke too soon on the outfit thing.

"This is perfect!" She held out a bright pink shirt with a black cross on it and a pair of while skinny jeans. "Go put it on," she said throwing the clothes at me.

I came out of the bathroom minutes later and did a 360 for Avery, "told you it was perfect." Ave said smiling. "Makeup time!" she sang.

She pulled me into the bathroom and put on some pink eye shadow that made my green eyes pop, mascara, and eyeliner. Ave straitened my hair and finished right when the doorbell rang. She sped out of the room and downstairs to answer it. walked out of the bathroom and found the heels Ave wanted me to wear. I put on the black four inch heels and left my bedroom.

I started feeling nervous and told myself to talk a deep breath, "Come on down Montana and show your sexy self!" I laughed and walked own the hallway and down the staircase and saw a handsome looking Dean. He was wearing a dark blue button up shirt and jeans. His hair was messy but in the good, sexy way. God he's so hot.

Dean's POV

When I saw her cone down the stairs my jaw dropped and I felt a stirring in my pants, stupid hormones. She looked hot in those skinny jeans.

"You're drooling," she said to me.

I wiped my mouth and closed it, "you look stunning, no wonder your an angel." She blushed and giggled.

"You don't look so bad yourself," she replied. I smiled and offered her my arm and escorted her to the car.

Don't do anything stupid, I head Ave say through the mind link.

Oh shut it, I replied and and blocked her from my head.

Anna's POV

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the millionth time.

"We're almost there," he said laughing.

"That's what you said last time and the the time before that and so on," I whined. As you can tell, I'm not a very patient person.

"But I'm serious this time," he said, "look."

I did and seen a small diner. Dean escorted me inside the building. We walked up to a guy behind a counter who had dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. "Mr. Brooks, its a pleasure to see you again," the man said, "and who is this beauty creation?" he asked referring to me.

Dean growled lowly and said, " this is my date."

"Oh, right, I'll show you to your table."

He walked us to a private booth an gave us some menus, "your table will be waited shortly."

"How does he know you?" I asked

"He's a friend of my dads. We come here a lot for pack stuff."

"Oh, okay," I said, "so he's human, right?"

"One hundred percent human," he said.

A waitress walked over to us, "hello, my name is Hailey and I'll be your waitress tonight. What would you like to drink?" she asked Dean giving him googly eyes and pretending I didn't exist.

"Coke please."

"Okay I'll be right back with tha-"

"I'd like a drink too," I added in a snobby voice. She looked at me with a face of pure disgust and asked what I wanted, "Pepsi please," I said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute with those," she winked at my ate and left.

"Are you jealous?" Dean asked holding my hand.

"No, I'm just frustrated that she didn't ask me what I wanted to drink," Lies, but I didn't want him to think I was the jealous type. Is that bad?

"Here you go, one Coke and one Dr. Pepper," she said smiling at Dean.

"I asked for Pepsi not Dr. Pepper," I said angrily.

"Well that not my problem now is it?" she said. God I want to kill her so bad.

"Can I take your order sexy?" she asked Dean while running his shoulder. He shuddered in disgust from her touch. Good, he should be repulsed by someone who looks like a gargoyles butt.

"I'll have two burgers. What do you want to eat babe?" he asked me.

"I'll have a tenderloin."

"Okay, two burgers and a tenderloin coming up," she said and set her hand on his back. He shivered in disgust again but she thought it was of delight. Boy was she wrong.

"Oh miss, before you leave can I have another Coke?"

"Sure thing," she said and left.

"Here, you can have this," he said giving me his first Coke.

"You don't have to though."

"Well, I remember someone saying that they hate Dr. Pepper. So u figured that someone would rather enjoy a nice Coke," Dean said with a smile.

I blushed and smiled thinking about how he remembered, "thanks babe."

"You're welcome," he said with his heart melting smile.

"Here's your Coke cutie," Hailey said in her distastefully nasal voice. "I'll be right with your order. Don't move sexy," she winked and walked away.

"Oh God, she makes me sick." Dean shuddered.

"You and me both, babe."

"So you are jealous," he set his elbows on the table and rested his chin in his hands.

"No," he gave me a pointed look. "Okay maybe a little."

"A lot more than a little. You're eyes are black."

"Good, maybe they will scare her off," Dean laughed.

"Here's your burgers and your tenderloin," the waitress said.

"Thanks," I took a bite of the tenderloin, shock was as big as the plate, and swallowed its deliciousness down, "you can go now." She stopped staring at Dean to give me a dirty look when she looked startled. Probably because of my eyes, which look somewhat like black pits about now.

She nodded and walked away, faster than usual, "so tell me about yourself," Dean asked after talking a gulp of his Coke.

"There's not much to tell." I said taking a bite if the tenderloin, " I was adopted when I was three, I know how to play the guitar, and I love to draw."

"Oh cool," pause, "I didn't know you were adopted."

"Yeah, I don't even know my real parents." I blinked the tear away that was about to fall. "Maybe if I met them they could tell me why I'm like this."

"Like what?" Dean tilted his head,confused, similar to puppy.

"Not human."

After that, dinner was quiet for the rest of the time. Dean paid the check and we drove back to the pack house.

"Dude! What the hell didn't you answer me?!" Brock yelled, blood dripping from his bare chest, in Deans face.

"I had the mind link closed and because I was on a date." Dean answered, "What happened?"

"Me and the twins were on our daily run around the territory when we were attacked by at least 20 rogues and Chads men."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are they still fighting?" Dean questioned worriedly.

"Yeah dad's there fighting Chads goons."

"We have to go, right now."

We're running through the woods in the direction of the snarls when Dean turned around and looked at me, "What the hell are you doing Montana?"

"I'm gonna help you guys."

"No you're not. You aren't trained to fight and they don't know what you are."

"So?"

"So, they could kidnap you and force to be on their side."

"Fine, I'll go home then." I didn't want to give up that easily but he did make some good points.

He pecked me on the lips and turned into his midnight wolf and ran towards the fight. I walked back towards pack house and had a creepy feeling that someone was watching me. I turned in a circle looking up and in between the trees and saw nothing. I shrugged it off and went to Deans bedroom to change. Yes I have clothes here. Its only because my mom is never home and the house is scary when your always alone. After I was done changing I sat on his bed and waited for Dean to return home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope it wasn't too boring for you. I promise it will be more thrilling and enjoyable lol

Please leave comments on what you think or any ideas to add on to the story and please vote! Tata for now my little lemon drops! XD

-First Date by Blink 182-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 996 21
You fall for a sweet guy and everything is going fine, until his school exchange ends. You find out something big and need to tell him but he's alrea...
24.3K 360 16
Youre a new girl in a new town. You move next door to a bad boy with a secret past. You end up going to the same high school and have the same classe...
51.7K 2.8K 79
What happens when you make a bad decision that leads you having to find a fake lover? And what happens when the "fake" part in the relationship disap...
317 27 28
Scarlette recently lost her mother and has been on the run ever since. She has no idea that she is one of the most powerful witches around. She meets...