Mate

By Atlas_Collins

Avalon is just a normal 15 year old girl well as normal as a 15 year old werewolf can be. After her mate reje... More

Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
-Authors Note-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
OMG

Chapter 15

7K 165 14
By Atlas_Collins

A.N.- Yea last chapter was a HUGE change! Im just going to dive into this one :3

GERONIMO!

_____________________________________________________________

.::.1 Week Later.::. 

It's been a week and the mad man Ian hasn't stopped with his experiments. Every day he puts me on the brink of death. I don't know how I'm still alive. The pain from the silver has gone down since they first injected me. I think my body is just used to the pain. "Little Avalon, would you like more silver?" I just keep my eyes focused on the wall.

They haven't gotten any joy from my pain since the 3rd day. I just stopped showing any emotion. As he attached the new bag of sliver I didn't even flinch when it went through my veins once again.

"I see in your head Avalon I know you have tons of emotions locked up. Let us see them" The vampire who's name is actually named Lance says. I don't acknowledge him and continue to look at the wall. I knew I was going to die here. Dylan wouldn't come and rescue me. He was off with Stacy. I could feel it. I guess he didn't believe me, even if he did that doesn't change the fact he was with Stacy. Our relationship was just one big lie. I don't know if he even loved me.

"Poor Avalon. Always thinking about Dylan. Your Dylan is with another I hear and from your mind I see your slowly crumbling into nothing" For the first time in days I wanted to cry and I wanted this silver to just kill me. I know I can't be saved and I won't be saved so why don't they make this quick and just kill me already.

"Wheres the fun in killing you quickly" I had had enough of his bullshit and invading my mind for the past week. I just exploded

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD" I yell struggling in my restraints. I break the restraints around my arms. "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU IN MY HEAD AND COMMENTING ON MY FUCKED UP LIFE!" I break the restraints around my legs and Louis just stares.

"YOU EITHER FUCKING SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME FOREVER OR KILL ME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Lance stares at me surprised, but only for a few short seconds then he smiles evily. "Ian I told you she would fuck up eventually have fun" My eyes widened.

They only injected me with silver since my first day. They never hit me. Now it seems they would. I saw Ian walk in and make his way over to me. "I have been waiting all week to do this" He punched me in my face breaking my nose.

He held me by the neck and started punching and kicking me. I don't know how long he continued to beat me but all I know was that I couldn't move when he got up. I never shed a tear or showed any emotion during it. "Lock her back up" They dragged me to a different cell.

It was a padded white room like a room for crazy suicidal people. "You can't attempt to kill yourself and end this pain and suffering in this room" I looked around not wanting to move because of the pain. "Chain her" 2 men grabbed me and put me against the wall. Putting silver shackles on my feet and wrists. It was weird when they placed the silver on my body and nothing happened. For the first time in a week I showed an emotion surprise.

"What? Lance how is this possible?" He just smiles. "Nicole here will be taking care of your needs, right Nicole" She nods and sends a weak smile in my direction. I stare blankly back at her and continue to look at my unburned hands.

This isn't right silver is supposed to hurt us and here I am immune to it. "Its all that silver they pumped into you it was why Louis started to pump silver into you in the first place" Nicole says sitting beside of me.

"I'm a friend of Marie's by the way, ran away with her. I know her dad and I spoke up against this. I was made a servant for doing so" I still stare at the white padded walls.

'"How is Marie" Nicole looks at the verge of tears. I felt bad for her, her own kind turning against her and after her best friend. It must be terrible. "She is Liam's mate, and apparently her uncle who is the schools art teacher is teaching her magic" Nicole smiles "Maybe she can get rid of her family once and for all now" I nod and continue staring at the wall.

"I'm going to get you out of here" That catches my attention. "Your serious?" "Yep I'll take you right back to the pack if you like" I stare at the ground holding the tears back. Dylan was with Stacy it would tear me apart to be there when he was with her. "Only for a few minutes so I can pack. Then I am leaving"

Nicole looks shocked "But your mate? Wont he miss you" I laugh the fakest laugh I have ever laughed. "Yea he wont miss me to much he has his fuck buddy Stacy who's a fake bitch" She frowns

"Cheating man whore! Guys! They never change! They never learn I am sorry, so so sorry I'll train you to fight a few centuries on this planet I have learned quiet allot" I smiled.

"That Nicole sounds wonderful!" "Great! 2 weeks time we'll get you out of here. First we need you immune to wolfs-bane and I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry but it's going to hurt like hell" I wince imagining the pain. "I'll deal Nicole. Thanks for everything" "No problem Avalon until next time" I smile "Until next time"

After Nicole left Louis came in. "What did dear old Nicole tell you? No one could hear or see a thing. Even Lance it's her speciality" I shrug "Nothing just how I was going to be in allot more pain and she would enjoy every moment of my suffering"

"Good now Avalon she was correct. You may be immune to silver now but that's not the only thing that stops a werewolf, now here let me attach this here" He took the bag of wolfs-bane and hooked it up to the tube in my arm.

"Oh this is going to be fun" He starts pumping the wolfs-bane into my system and I let out an ear piercing shriek. I just here Louis laughing. It takes shorter time for him to bring me on the brink of death with wolfs-bane so his 'fun' ended quickly. The pain however did not go away. Black spots invaded my vision.

"Good night Avalon" Louis smiled and walked out of the room. He shut the door and 5 minutes late I passed out. 

**I was gonna stop here and not write anything till the next chapter but I know you all just want to get to the great escape so I'm gonna be nice and write it for you :3 You can all thank me in the comments below XD**

.::. 2 Weeks .::.

My body was growing weak from all the wolfs-bane injected into me. Today was the day Nicole planned on us escaping. I slowly lifted my head up to see the person at the door. It was Nicole. I grabbed the wall and pulled myself up.

"Now?" I croaked. I haven't spoken for weeks and my voice was weak. She nodded. "Louis ran out of wolfs-bane so him and Lance went for more" I nodded "Guards?" She smirked. "You doubt me Avalon. They're already knocked out lets go"

I smiled and followed her wobbling out of the room. "I have a truck waiting out back lets go" We walk towards the back door when 5 guys walk in front of us.

"Nicole what the hell?" "Sorry" She says and he falls to the ground grabbing his head. 2 others follow his lead while the last 2 just smirk. "I got this Nicole" I bring myself up and look at them. They laugh at me. I would to I mean I'm underfed, weak and lets face it not very threatening.

"Don't try. Just go back and we wont tell Lance about any of this" I smirk "Try me. I have been kept here for like a month. Tortured, abused and on the brink of death daily. Needless to say I have a whole shitload of anger ready to explode. So I dare you try me"

They both look at each other and laugh. "We dare" I smirk "Okay" I kick both of them in the balls and they fall to the ground. "Oh did I forget to tell you I take cheap shots?"

I bend down to one of the guys and punch there face breaking there nose. "Now its only fair if I give equal punishment to both of you" I punch the other guy and continue to beat the crap out of them as they moan over there poor balls and everywhere else.

"Don't mess with me" I kick them in the balls again and walk out to the truck behind Nicole. "Cheap shots are great and all but you need to actually learn how to fight" "Eh, it saved me didn't it?" "Hell yea it did that was awesome!" We laugh as she starts the car and begins to drive.

"I'm going to sleep wake me up when we get to the pack" "Kay" She turns the radio on and I fall asleep to MKTO Thank You. 

"Avalon wake up" I heard Nicole's voice yell. I screwed my face up "The hell! No need to yell!" She shook her head "We are here" I slowly sit up still weak from the wolfs-bane.

"Gimme a minute" I smell the air and I can't smell Dylan's scent so I nod to Nicole and we both walk in. I open the door quietly and shut it silently.

"Where is she! It's been a month Calvin! A month!" I heard Kasey cry into Calvin's chest. Aw so cute. "Kasey you wouldn't happen to be crying because of me now would you?" I ask still hidden. "Now I'm going crazy hearing her voice!" Kasey says crying harder. Despite the situation me and Nicole were trying to hold back from laughing.

"No Kasey that wasn't just you I heard it too" Julia says sitting up and looking around. I decide to make my entrance. "Well when you hear me talking obviously I'm here" I say in a 'duh' voice walking into the middle of the kitchen.

"AVALON!" Kasey and Julia tackle me to the ground hugging me soon Calvin and Ace join in. When we all get up Ace and Calvin turn too Nicole. "Hey your Nicole right? You came with Marie" Nicole nods "Where is Marie" "Upstairs 3rd door on your left" Nicole nods and quickly runs upstairs.

"Avalon you look like shit" "I feel like it too" I reply heading upstairs with all of them following me. "What the hell happened!" "I was kidnapped 3 weeks ago by a vampire named Lance. He kept me hostage and pumped silver into my system. I am now immune to it but lemme tell you it hurt like hell. Not to mention I had the pain of my mate fucking another person to go along with it!"

"THAT BASTARD! WE WARNED HIM TO STAY AWAY FORM THAT SLUT! THAT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED! DID HE LISTEN NO!" Julia screams. "I told him I had been kidnapped" I say quietly knowing she was going to flip out.

"What?" "They wanted me to spy on the pack. I wouldn't so I told Dylan and he ran out. Leaving a perfect opportunity for them to take me away" I walked into my room and grabbed my clothes heading into the bathroom.

"So he fucking knew where you were but didn't bother to fucking help you! THAT BASTARD HE NEEDS TO FUCKING GROW UP AND QUIT FUCKING THAT FAKE SLUT STACY! THAT DICK IS FOR YOU AND YOU ONLY" I groaned. I was NOT having this talk.

"Julia do me a favor please" "Sure anything" "SHUT THE HELL UP!" I walk out of the bathroom. Calvin and Ace burst out laughing along with Kasey and I see Ivy also joined us. I embrace her and go back to my story telling.

"So Nicole brought me food right before they started wolfs-bane. We made arrangements to escape today. On our way out we were stopped by 5 men. Now I was pissed and done with this whole thing. Just done. Nicole took 3 out then I kicked the last 2 in the balls and started beating them up it was fun!" "Only you!" Calvin says laughing.

The door bursts open and Marie runs in and hugs me. I hug her back "I am sorry. I'm so so sorry! This is all my fault! I put you all in danger for being here" "Marie you did no such thing this is not your fault remember that"

"Nicole told me you were leaving but before you do can you do something for me" I nod "Okay so take this" She shoves a piece of folded up paper in my hands.

"Promise you'll use it?" "I promise" "Good, Avalon this is all my fault I'm so sorry" "This isn't your fault it's your dads" she nods and walks out.

"Your leaving" Julia looks heartbroken. "We just got you back sis" Calvin says hugging me tightly "I can't stay. Not with Dylan and Stacy" They all nod understanding.

"Do me a favor please" "Anything" "First does Kasey know?" "Yes" "Okay good second don't let Dylan mark her" They all nod. I smile tears threatening to spill.

"I'll text you where I am okay?" They nod and we all hug" I meet Nicole in the hallway. I take a shaky breath as I turn away from my friends to face Nicole.

"Allons-y!" I say and she laughs and we walk out of the house. I turned my head around taking a last look. I wish I didn't I saw Stacy and Dylan eating each others faces.

"Hey douche!" Dylan's head snaps up and stares at me horrified. "I-I can explain" "You really can't" I say crossing my arms "This has happened one to many times Dylan. Buh Bye!" Be back for college" I blow him a kiss and get in the car.

"But Avalon that's over a year away!" He shouts his voice desperate for me to turn around. I do turn around but not to run into his arms.

"Oh I know Dylan! Buh bye!"

____________________________________________________________

A.N- Ok so I know earlier in this book you wanted her to be a badass but she couldn't quiet make the transition. Being kidnapped and having her mate know pushed her over the edge guys! She is now ready to kick some ass :3 I hope you like this book if so Vote! Comment! Add! Share! Anything! :P Allons-y!

MWAH BYEZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.1K 25
"I, Ryder Morris, Reject you, Kayden Bennett as my mate" I said and walked out the office, I know this is most definitely the craziest thing I had ev...
471K 10.5K 23
Valentine Riley is a 'nerd'. Not really the nerds which you see around you but more of her pack, Blue moon's tradition is that the Alpha's child has...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...