Similar Masks

By Chocochibi

She seem like a cold ninja. She has her own secrets. She never easily show her feelings. Just like him, she w... More

1: stubborn anbu
2: I am going too
3: the soft side
4: unbreakable mask
5: a dream
6: loneliness
7: be my friend
8: don't mistaken
9: a resemblence
10: in replacement?
11: broke the mask
12: valentine's day
13: "white day"
14: first white day
15: x'mas present
16: a little surprise
17: have faith
18: not for negotiation
19: jealousy?
20: I'll tell... somehow...
21: announcement
23: unexpected visitor
24: it's disgusting right?
25: precious right?
26: a little game
27: returning to the past
28: mine
29: (end) a short letter

22: shock and loss

1.8K 60 2
By Chocochibi

A/N: gomenasai!! I actually released chap 20 alr. For some reason it didn't appear. This time I made sure it published. So please read 20 then 21 again. One more chapter before ' announcement'

Tsunade : I heard about your cute announcement. *giggles* ahem. Good job. Well done. Omedeto.

Yetsuna: stop laughing at me.

Tsunade: where's that cute side?

Yetsuna: sigh... Why did I ever do that?

Tsunade: you know that very well isn't it? *giggles*

Yetsuna: just what do you want ? Tsunade-sama .

Tsunade: I just want to inform you that rinsu will no longer be in your squad.

Yetsuna: oh. Why?

Tsunade: you're curious to know the reason?

Yetsuna: hai. Nobody wanted to leave my squad before....

Tsunade: true it isn't because I need her in some other place. But she requested it saying she feels out in the squad. I didn't really question the other squad members...

Yetsuna: I treat everyone the same.

Tsunade: I know that . To be honest, you never had problems with anyone in a squad. But this time, it only took a mission. Did anything happen?

Yetsuna: I'm not sure. But is it important to find out why?

Tsunade: nah. Just find it weird. Maybe it's just her. You can leave now with this mission.

Yetsuna: hai. * takes scroll*
_____________________________________

Rinsu : yetsuna!!

Yetsuna: hai?

Rinsu : don't misunderstand OK. I just gave any weird excuse I could to get into another squad. It's not cos of you.

Yetsuna : oh. Sure .

Rinsu: I just thought kukaku looks hot

Yetsuna: oh. Can tell. Your perfume... Good luck.

Rinsu: kyaaaa!!! Arigato!!
_____________________________________

Kakashi pov:

I returned home after a mission and yawns. I look around the house to find yetsuna... None. Guess she's on a mission too.

Kakashi: yetsuna?

Hoping for one more try... A head pops out " kakashi...? Kakashi!! " she runs and hugs me.

Kakashi: yetsuna. What's wrong?

Yetsuna: nothing much.

I stroke her hair " really? " She looks up " hai!! " she tugs on my shirt and touches to my mask " taking it down~" she said in a seductive way.

" perfume... Didn't know you put these things... " I cup her cheek as she pulls down my mask.

" as long as you like it~ " she kisses my lips...

Just then the door clicked and I turned to see rinsu. I was a little surprised " rinsu? What are you doing here? How come you can open..."

A slap came across my face " what rinsu?!!!! I'm yetsuna!!! She's rinsu!!! "

The person who was standing beside me previously...

RINSU?!!!

Yetsuna's tears came down and she screams " what did I do?!!! To lose everyone close?!!! What?!!! " She grabs her chest " it hurts again... Like all the other times ... I knew it... It's a mistake... To trust you... You!!! "

I reach my arm to her but she steps backwards " you... Can't be trusted... You're gone... " she body flickers.

I stare to rinsu " what have you done. "

Rinsu: obviously you know.

Kakashi: I know you used genjutsu (illusion) on me. I knew there was something weird about perfumes.

Rinsu: we are not done. And don't make yourself sound so great. You fell for it didn't you?

Kakashi: we?

Rinsu smiles " we. We will open her to get what we need . Don't worry we'll still be needing her and you. "

Kakashi: explain!!

Rinsu: or?

Kakashi: or I'll take you down now.

Rinsu: Despair and shock seems to be a good medicine. You really helped a lot kakashi-san.

Kakashi: who is we?

Rinsu: can't explain that. If you follow me, I'm pretty sure she won't be safe in that state. Bye bye. *body flickers*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 13.2K 29
I am Kakashi Hatake' Daughter Snow Hatake Princess Snow of the snow village. My village was attacked and i am being chased down so now i am going to...
431K 10.5K 47
Naruto Hatake, the son of Kakashi and his mother is unknown. He's very much like his father, sarcastic, funny, but most of all, mysterious, with his...
65.6K 1.9K 48
Shiro was a quiet girl with no friends. She spent most of her time in her parents pottery shop. With the gift of the Byakugan she dreamed of becoming...
Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

257K 9.8K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...